forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Pretty legit.

sovy
Surprised people still talk about this game. To me, it seized to exist back in '13 when the ranked ended. What a shitty game it is now. Really the only fun mode worth playing a little is aram.
OzzyOzrock
the only fun mod worth playing is poppy every role
EneT

Sovyat wrote:

Surprised people still talk about this game. To me, it seized to exist back in '13 when the ranked ended. What a shitty game it is now. Really the only fun mode worth playing a little is aram.
Nostalgia has a funny way of tainting people's memories. I try my best to never fall victim.
Neku Okazaki

OzzyOzrock wrote:

the only fun mod worth playing is poppy every role
Yeah
luckyone
im just fucking around in normal until s6 realeses
Restore
I play league more than I care to admit
Katze
i just played the new poppy for the first time and she is so much fun i really like her
Dainesl
I feel half-disgusted by the ARAM I was just in, it was literally just attrition for the first few minutes, then we got aced and we lost a tower, then we just itemised and destroyed them afterwards (the game of attrition, massively one-sided, that is)

EneT
When people are lagging, why do they choose to play support? Literally the worst choice since it fucks over 2 roles instead of 1. That's the point where I absolutely lose my shit.
chaee

EneT wrote:

When people are lagging, why do they choose to play support? Literally the worst choice since it fucks over 2 roles instead of 1. That's the point where I absolutely lose my shit.
Most people don't know they're lagging until they go in game though.
Restore
Well I mean, a laggy support shouldn't affect your lane THAT much, you just need to sit back and play like a bitch. But I can't really say much on this subject since I avoid bot lane at all costs.
EneT

Close wrote:

Well I mean, a laggy support shouldn't affect your lane THAT much, you just need to sit back and play like a bitch. But I can't really say much on this subject since I avoid bot lane at all costs.
Uhhh... no. You can get away with it if you're playing in Silver or Gold Elo but not anything above Plat, say... 3, or maybe 2. Playing like a bitch isn't my style and isn't the style that gets you up there in rank. Useless support means you can't harass for shit, not because you have no support to harass them, but because your support has absolutely no pressure and whenever you try to harass you'll just be out-traded whatever you do since the lane is basically a 1 v 2; doesn't matter if you out-trade the enemy ADC because the enemy support will just outbalance that. The main factor in winning lane is being able to harass well and you can't do that with a useless support. Literally all support has to do is apply pressure, they don't even need to cast skills or Auto attack; they just need to act as a threatening force against the enemy bot lane. If they can't even do that then they shouldn't even be playing support in the first place.

You contradict yourself by saying that it doesn't affect your lane by that much yet you'd have to play like a bitch in lane. That's already a BIG impact. Playing like a bitch means a slow build up in the enemy's lead; your lane has absolutely no pressure and the enemy bot lane is free to do whatever they want. League is a snowballing game and small leads turn into big leads. Once they get the tower, they are free to roam, and that, is a lost lane.

Support isn't an easy role; actually it is, but good supports are rare to find. Even in Master I find a lot of questionable supports.
Kyonko Hizara

Close wrote:

In lower ELO matches, having a useless support can completely ruin a match. There are so many matches I have played where either the support on my team or the other team has been so passive, had little or no harass, or can't even hold themselves in lane and it often causes the team in which said kind of support is on to be put at a heavy disadvantage. Having any lane lose badly can be costly to the team, but I have noticed that if bot lane gets destroyed, then that lane losing can even cost game, even if the others are doing fine. Like EneT said, a useless support not only fucks themselves over, but also fucks over the adc. Even though I main utility supports, I still take the advantage early to harass before the enemy support becomes too tanky or powerful or the enemy adc is able to one-shot me or my adc. Obviously, you are going to end up in a match-up sometimes that isn't in your favour, but that's something you need to coordinate with your team to help you, and if you do get a lot of help from your jungle, your mid roaming, or even top tp'ing in, even if you are a complete bitch and scared that badly of the enemy bot lane you need to be ready to go in if you are receiving help. If you don't, well there goes another kill for the enemy adc.
Neku Okazaki
When start the season 6?
OsuMe65
Last year.
Kyonko Hizara

Neku okazaki wrote:

When start the season 6?
Never. Season 5 will continue on an endless loop until the end :U
Renevant
Dainesl
And you still only earned 63 IP for that (excluding the 100 IP bonus)...what the hell?
Sand_Penguin

EneT wrote:

Comeon man, I have 250 ping on NA. What do I even play?
Lux and Blitzcrank are the only characters I can do anything with on that ping, I can get pretty good map pressure with only wards and try to predict 0.25s ahead to land skillshots.

It's not like I'm ruining games anyway, I play at a standard level for the elo range I'm in.
Renevant
Play on a different sever?

I thought the same thing when I had constant 120 ping. But it really does make a difference and ruins the whole experience when playing on shitty ping. After playing on 30 ping for months, anything above 60-70 ping feels unplayable. That's just because I've gotten used to 30 ping though. You've grown accustomed to 250 ping so it's "playable" for you. The thing is you'll never be able to dodge quicker abilities like a malphite ult on 250 ping.
Kyonko Hizara
Is your own server really that bad that you feel it necessary to make yourself suffer with 250 ping?

Then again I see people from Garena PH and SG all the time so there must be something that NA has that they don't.
EneT

New champion has an ability that applies a new de-buff called "420 get High". It messes up the enemy's field of vision and makes random plants appear out of no where in place of minions and champions, preventing you from telling which from which.
Kyonko Hizara
Finally a champion the kids can relate to :U
OzzyOzrock
Hikona
I pick teemo :)
Delis
I really loved playing Syndra, but this kinda disappointed me :c also feel the same with riven
OsuMe65

EneT wrote:

New champion has an ability that applies a new de-buff called "420 get High". It messes up the enemy's field of vision and makes random plants appear out of no where in place of minions and champions, preventing you from telling which from which.
Feels like another gunner
PyaKura
Jlastino

OzzyOzrock wrote:

YO https://www.youtube.com/user/LeagueVoices/videos WEEABOO TIME

HYPE
Kyonko Hizara
Annie's voice is now where it belongs

I think I like Vi's and Shyv's the best
EneT
"I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect."
New champion sounds like a beautician tbh; sounds like something I'd say too. Better be an ADC and it better be a fun one, unlike Jinx.
-SayaKai

EneT wrote:

that quote :U looks like Taric in there
EneT
Nah you have your League quotes wrong, Taric talks about nothing but gems.
OsuMe65

-SayaKai wrote:

EneT wrote:

that quote :U looks like Taric in there
Taric the 2nd, but a very straight man
Mizukashii
New champ incoming <3
Reva
well, since November (I guess), I've started playing LoL. Thanks to my best friend, my interest for LoL has been reignited. In my early days, I only used Garen because I had no other champs to play with and I have a 1% experience using him (I have played LoL months ago before getting back again). Later as I was browsing through the store, I found Master Yi. I asked my friend about it and he said that once I learned his builds and how he works then he would be incredibly painful. Getting a bit of satisfaction with that statement, I bought Yi and to this day, I'm still using him until I can buy Talon. Blew my 4.8 ip on Vayne which I barely used, found a hard time using her :v

This picture is from a match yesterday. Got aced twice. I was screaming when I was on a roll

my build of Yi was a test build. After I finished Infinity Edge, Statik Shiv, and Blade of the Ruined King, I decided to test some builds and this is the stat I got

Damage: 302
Attack Speed: 1.91
Critical Strike Chance: 100%
Cooldown time: 30%
Movement speed: Around 430

Anyway, I play on NA, ping here is around 300 at average. Name's there is RevaSenpai. Add me if you want a slightly good guy at mid lane and a very cooperative player
OsuMe65

Reva wrote:

This picture is from a match yesterday. Got aced twice. I was screaming when I was on a roll

my build of Yi was a test build. After I finished Infinity Edge, Statik Shiv, and Blade of the Ruined King, I decided to test some builds and this is the stat I got
Damage: 302
Attack Speed: 1.91
Critical Strike Chance: 100%
Cooldown time: 30%
Movement speed: Around 430
Y u no Youmuu?
You'll look like a race car with Youmuu + R
PyaKura
considering he's a beginner the hard part would be to actually think to use it

But yeah Youmuu over Essence Reaver all the way
OsuMe65

PyaKura wrote: