forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
I think I just have a lack of trust of people to not be completely stupid with it
-SayaKai
Deym Poppy's ult.
OzzyOzrock
dem poppy's snaggletooth Kreygasm
EneT
TSM YellowStar.
OsuMe65

tankindred. Was about to buy Warmog and Thornmail but game is done.
chaee

OsuMe65 wrote:

Lmfao that team got stomped. How does a Darius feed so hard tf
Navizel
Next level potato builds
EneT
Shit Filipino builds.
Kyonko Hizara
I rarely play adc anymore but I don't think you should get black cleaver as an early item on Kindred. Maybe I could see it in a specific situation if you are playing jg Kindred but adc I think not.
- M o s h i -

OsuMe65 wrote:

Interesting build, not sure if it's optimal! But you won with it, so cheers buddy.
OsuMe65

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I rarely play adc anymore but I don't think you should get black cleaver as an early item on Kindred. Maybe I could see it in a specific situation if you are playing jg Kindred but adc I think not.
I did Phantom Dancer first, then that cleaver. Going tank was intentional, not situational :p
Justykanna
Oh god, I come back from a month away from the game and it's like I forgot how to play. xD
Seven games, none of which I feel I was fantastic.

Kyonko Hizara
Gotta love it when your adc decides to dive a blitz at level 1, 2 and even 3

I've never seen the enemy adc get so fed before 4 minutes
OzzyOzrock
The myth that people won't kill you if you use Dragon Trainer Trist is TRUE
EneT
Is it just me or have all of the Platinum+ tier supports of EUW and NA have just become more retarded than before?
Even master tier in EUW too... loss of motivation when I'm technically 1v2ing in lane.
Kyonko Hizara

EneT wrote:

Is it just me or have all of the Platinum+ tier supports of EUW and NA have just become more retarded than before?
Even master tier in EUW too... loss of motivation when I'm technically 1v2ing in lane.
I've noticed the same thing from just watching people stream. They just smash their faces on the keyboard and are 0/7 before 20 minutes
Hika

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Gotta love it when your adc decides to dive a blitz at level 1, 2 and even 3

I've never seen the enemy adc get so fed before 4 minutes
this is really bad
hahahahaahahaha
Officially done with my support. Look for an add later and we can practice a bit bb <3
OsuMe65

Screenshot timing was so early, but ya
got my first Pentakill + ACE
Kyonko Hizara
Excuse me sir you seem to have not sneaked a guinsoos into that build :U
OsuMe65
Was about to, but it's gg :U
Amianki

Not from my POV since I apparently didn't get the screenshot to work right, but I managed to get a pentakill on Kindred disturbingly fast after picking her up.
Pikabutt

OzzyOzrock wrote:

The myth that people won't kill you if you use Dragon Trainer Trist is TRUE
Don't know what you're talking about, it's like they enjoy seeing the death animation in my games -cries-

They're secret psychopaths ◎Д◎
EneT
http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-524-notes
Vayne's dead now, gg.

That's okay, I'm a Zed one-trick now anyways. Back to my original, main role of mid; tank meta gone; thunderlords op; assassins are back in action.
Hika
fuck every lane
except mid
I've been stable mid so I'll just sit here and sip my coffee for the next season.
Mismagius
yes let's buff Riven and nerf champions like Swain and Skarner since they are so powerful

what the actual fuck is this patch
Kyonko Hizara
So they nerf Guinsoo's AoE but do nothing else about how op it is
EneT
You may think that Guinsoo's is the most op thing ever but it pales in comparison to how op tank champs are, like Mundo or just anyone tanky for that matter.
Mismagius
Mundo was completely broken, but a Yi with Devourer and Guinsoo's isn't really far away from broken when it kills you with one attack
EneT
A Yi can't carry a game by himself with a team that's all negative and far behind. A Mundo can, and it won't matter how fed you are.
Kyonko Hizara
If your Mundo is at least somewhat competent then you win

He just needs to know how to throw Q's and absorb damage
EneT
All of the OP champs of 5.23 have now been nerfed, aka: Brand, Soraka, Mundo, Quinn, Miss Fortune and Kindred. So patch 5.24 isn't a surprise. They're not big nerfs, but it's not like they would want to nerf them to the point of being un-viable like they have done many times in the past.

Anyways, Riot seems to not have noticed the spell thief's edge start that spammable mid laners have been doing up in Diamond+. I thought they would of and done something about it in 5.24.
Justykanna

EneT wrote:

All of the OP champs of 5.23 have now been nerfed, aka: Brand, Soraka, Mundo, Quinn, Miss Fortune and Kindred. So patch 5.24 isn't a surprise. They're not big nerfs, but it's not like they would want to nerf them to the point of being un-viable like they have done many times in the past.
Dr. Mundo was just going to happen. He should be a supertank AND have that much damage. =s
I'm actually a little surprised how much these immobile champions have been thriving lately when so many updated/new champions have mobility in their kits. The juggernauts last patch, plus Brand, Soraka and Dr. Mundo which you just mentioned.
PyaKura
New Poppy is a lot of fun ! No big complains here, except maybe the fact that her damage output is pretty consistent throughout the whole game, but slightly too strong early on (there's an issue when you can bully stuff like Darius out of lane pre-6, and even after 6 you can safely disengage with your ult or outslow him while dealing out 6% or 12% max health and there's nothing he can do with your shield. I wouldn't mind seeing her Q base damage nerfed for the first few ranks.
EneT
Play her jungle.
Hika
Gonna read patch and kill myself :)
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

When the Gnar ruins all your Lux ults :^)
Hika
Fuck that Gnar :^)
We lost the game because of that. Stupid idiot knocked them from my q e r combo.
I never felt so mad in my life :^)
Sand_Penguin

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Hika wrote:

When the Gnar ruins all your Lux ults :^)
My friends and I used to run a team comp revolving around Jayce/Lux poke + Zac engage, Zac'd always mess my spells up.
:(

On the bright side, if Gnar gets a good wall slam, you'd probably win the teamfight if you hit your spells. (QER with thunderlord deals 3.5k AoE damage on full build)
Cloudchaser
When you're too stronk but your team doesn't help at all

;;
Kyonko Hizara

Sand_Penguin wrote:

On the bright side, if Gnar gets a good wall slam, you'd probably win the teamfight if you hit your spells. (QER with thunderlord deals 3.5k AoE damage on full build)
Not when Gnar decides to slam the whole enemy team who the fuck knows where, which was basically what happened every time. Even if they were up against the wall nope he was going to slam them away from the wall.
show more