forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Elicchi_old
oh what. I didn't know they hotfixed it already. Crap, we're always a patch behind so I didn't know lmao.
EneT

Ezreal is damn OP btw to anyone who likes him; with fervor of battle he does so much damage and he's literally the only adc right now that doesn't need crit and still does shit tons of damage. Strongest adc in lane imo, but that's only if you land your Qs; 2 Qs with max fervor stacks can bring the enemy adc to half health. Vayne, Kalista and Blue Ezreal are pretty much my main adcs right now.

No matter how high the win rate of Graves is, I still don't rate him. He's squishier in lane compared to how he was before and he's not that much of a great pick in high elo. I guess his win rate is high because his kit allows him to roflstomp in low elo? Through self experience it seems to me that he isn't that much of a big boi in high elo.
Renevant
What's the typical build order? Is botrk still any good?
EneT
For Vayne?
Renevant
Yah. I am interested in the builds of others as well, but I was only asking about vayne
EneT
For Vayne I used to go shiv first but it felt like I did little damage since I had no AD to couple the crits so now I go BF sword first.
BF sword > Shiv > boots > Firecannon > IE
After that, everything else is situational. I either go BT or Mercurials since the crit keystone was patched and you actually need a little bit of lifesteal now. The items I get after IE always differ from game to game but the main items I look at to finish my build are BT, Mercurial, LDR or GA; I choose from either 4 and pick for the best situation.
BF sword is just such a good first buy for most ADCs.
Renevant
I don't remember the last time I saw a GA in one of my games. Everyone at my Elo typically chooses between banshees or merc.
And thanks , I'll definitely be playing her more now that I have an idea of what to build.
EneT
Look down at all the Vayne players that still build zeal as their first buy. Bf sword is so much better, more AD = more lifesteal and easier CSing and BF sword does more consistent dmg; zeal relies too much on crits and will only do more damage if every auto attack crits and a fight is prolonged for more than 10 seconds.

But yeah, I barely build GA at all, but in a lot of my games I just get jumped on by every single champion (Jungle, mid, top, support, errybody) so GA has to be a must. Mercurials is my most popular buy, banshee's is shite. Deadman's plate is good too, try it sometime.
Kyonko Hizara
Could anyone recommend a good build for Nami? I have tried building more tanky as well as building with more AP but I can't decide what would be more effective for her.
Hika
Rift build? Also why aren't we friends on league :p
I need a support who doesn't afraid of anything.
Kyonko Hizara
Babe I didn't even know you still played :U

If you want to add me it's the same name as it is here
Mismagius
disclaimer: Soraka is still broken. Haven't tried Illaoi yet

Hika wrote:

Rift build? Also why aren't we friends on league :p
I need a support who doesn't afraid of anything.
I wish I could play on NA but 200 ping is hard :(
Katze
i wish i could play with you guys too but i'm stuck here on euw.. ;__;
also - whenever i'm against a zed mid i automatically lose
Mismagius

Katze wrote:

also - whenever i'm against a zed mid i automatically lose
same thing but my problem is with yasuo
vel'koz was pretty much raped by yasuo already, then AD buffs and AP item nerfs (especially zhonyas)
it's just a complete massacre now
Neku Okazaki
Mismagius
I'm gonna miss old poppy :(
Kyonko Hizara
Hey she doesn't look like a gross troll anymore
EneT

Neku okazaki wrote:

OMG!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-poppy-keeper-hammer
I'm outraged. How am I supposed to troll and roll over people without my over-powered poppy now?
Hika
fuck poppy
chaee
She's so fucking cute and perfect I want to die
Witch Mercy
tbh where's that taric remodel xd
Elicchi_old
her ultimate's so troll tho lmao
Kyonko Hizara
I want to start a counter of how many people I see fuck up her ult.
Justykanna

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Isn't it just a simple straight line skill shot?
Kyonko Hizara

Justykanna wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Isn't it just a simple straight line skill shot?
The far-ass knock-back ruining a teamfight or throwing out kills
EneT

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

The far-ass knock-back ruining a teamfight or throwing out kills
It's hard to fuck it up. The longer you channel it the farther it will knock up, if you just channel it for less than 1 second then it functions like a normal knockup that looks like a shorter version of Braum ult.
Kyonko Hizara
I think I just have a lack of trust of people to not be completely stupid with it
-SayaKai
Deym Poppy's ult.
OzzyOzrock
dem poppy's snaggletooth Kreygasm
EneT
TSM YellowStar.
OsuMe65

tankindred. Was about to buy Warmog and Thornmail but game is done.
chaee

OsuMe65 wrote:

Lmfao that team got stomped. How does a Darius feed so hard tf
Navizel
Next level potato builds
EneT
Shit Filipino builds.
Kyonko Hizara
I rarely play adc anymore but I don't think you should get black cleaver as an early item on Kindred. Maybe I could see it in a specific situation if you are playing jg Kindred but adc I think not.
- M o s h i -

OsuMe65 wrote:

Interesting build, not sure if it's optimal! But you won with it, so cheers buddy.
OsuMe65

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I rarely play adc anymore but I don't think you should get black cleaver as an early item on Kindred. Maybe I could see it in a specific situation if you are playing jg Kindred but adc I think not.
I did Phantom Dancer first, then that cleaver. Going tank was intentional, not situational :p
Justykanna
Oh god, I come back from a month away from the game and it's like I forgot how to play. xD
Seven games, none of which I feel I was fantastic.

Kyonko Hizara
Gotta love it when your adc decides to dive a blitz at level 1, 2 and even 3

I've never seen the enemy adc get so fed before 4 minutes
OzzyOzrock
The myth that people won't kill you if you use Dragon Trainer Trist is TRUE
show more