forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
yes
EneT
I ain't complaining. I'm just complaining at the fact that all the Platinum and low Diamond players have suddenly become mentally retarded.
Aurani

PyaKura wrote:

whiney whiny qq

am I the only one who's somewhat happy with most of the changes?
The new masteries would be GREAT if they didn't feel like you just got into a first-person shooter.

Now everything revolves around you stomping the living fuck out of your enemy so you can stomp him even more whilst he can't do shit to come back into the game. If they halved the stats on the keystone shit, that'd be great.
Every new season feels less and less like a game of tactics and strategy and more of a "spam more skills to win" one.
Kyonko Hizara

Aurani wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

whiney whiny qq

am I the only one who's somewhat happy with most of the changes?
The new masteries would be GREAT if they didn't feel like you just got into a first-person shooter.

Now everything revolves around you stomping the living fuck out of your enemy so you can stomp him even more whilst he can't do shit to come back into the game. If they halved the stats on the keystone shit, that'd be great.
Every new season feels less and less like a game of tactics and strategy and more of a "spam more skills to win" one.
Just get 100% crit and win the game! 1 shot everyone and never not have full health.
Hika
it's just bad and idgaf if I whine, I've been playing this game a little too damn long and hate how it turned out
I care about aram and that's shit
A Medic

EneT wrote:

I ain't complaining. I'm just complaining at the fact that all the Platinum and low Diamond players have suddenly become mentally retarded.
Secretpipe
forever stuck in bronze

i cri
chaee
I'm super happy with how broken Soraka is now

That's all i care about lmao
The PurplePanda

chaee wrote:

Soraka got broken? how?

I mean sure the life steal, but the cool downs are always in my way.

The E key is also kinda ok... I mean... when people don't notice at least.
The W key, ok you heal people, but your own health goes away by it...

And mostly when I use my ult someone dies anyway xD
Renevant
Playing with a Riven bug where she keeps falling off the map on Q + AA cancel.

Apparently sight ward expiration kills count towards the CS count. It seems heimerdinger's turrets also use their beam when a sight ward dies.
Kyonko Hizara

chaee wrote:

I have a pretty good win rate on her with building her with a lot of health and health regen. I can stand in the middle of everything and heal my whole team and still not die.
Mismagius
that's pretty much what most Soraka players do, I think?
I initially felt bad for not building Mikael's but eventually i found out that Righteous Glory + Warmog makes Soraka literally unkillable
Kyonko Hizara
You would think so but I have played against quite a few Sorakas that their only health item is Locket of the Iron Solari and then they build Mikael's, Athene's and then some AP items. And a couple of them have been experienced with Soraka so I have no idea what they've been doing with her.
Xiz
Grinded up to diamond at seasons end then havent logged back on for how broken the game is right now lol ;_;

Then again the game is always broken, in some way... in some form...
Stefan
10 of 10 games: ADC mid

that's not funny.
Kyonko Hizara
I don't want to accept that Lucian mid is viable in Diamond+ ranked
Mismagius
Not Lucian mid but I've seen several jungle Graves/Quinn/Twitch and those are completely broken
Neku Okazaki
A Rengar JG whos dont kill drake, I was Jinx and I steal 1 drake and kill 1 whitout help, and Rengar... bah, He was executed 2 times and 0 ganks
Elicchi_old
Abuse the new crit mastery as much as possible before the next patch guys. it's ridiculously broken and im pretty sure its going to get a hotfix soon. I've seen people ban trynd and yasuo alot in master+.
EneT
Next patch they're making it so it only works on champions.
Renevant
I thought they already hotfixed it?
Dainesl
Wasn't it already hotfixed to have it only work on champions but Rito forgot to put that in the client/ingame? Same with how Thunderlord's Decree was hotfixed to have a 20 second cooldown instead of a 30 second cooldown.

E: dammit Renevant why you ninja me
Renevant
Lmao, that timing

OT: There definitely was some kind of fix put through a couple days ago, its even in the patch notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/g ... ch-updates

I don't remember seeing anything about it not going through though
Elicchi_old
oh what. I didn't know they hotfixed it already. Crap, we're always a patch behind so I didn't know lmao.
EneT

Ezreal is damn OP btw to anyone who likes him; with fervor of battle he does so much damage and he's literally the only adc right now that doesn't need crit and still does shit tons of damage. Strongest adc in lane imo, but that's only if you land your Qs; 2 Qs with max fervor stacks can bring the enemy adc to half health. Vayne, Kalista and Blue Ezreal are pretty much my main adcs right now.

No matter how high the win rate of Graves is, I still don't rate him. He's squishier in lane compared to how he was before and he's not that much of a great pick in high elo. I guess his win rate is high because his kit allows him to roflstomp in low elo? Through self experience it seems to me that he isn't that much of a big boi in high elo.
Renevant
What's the typical build order? Is botrk still any good?
EneT
For Vayne?
Renevant
Yah. I am interested in the builds of others as well, but I was only asking about vayne
EneT
For Vayne I used to go shiv first but it felt like I did little damage since I had no AD to couple the crits so now I go BF sword first.
BF sword > Shiv > boots > Firecannon > IE
After that, everything else is situational. I either go BT or Mercurials since the crit keystone was patched and you actually need a little bit of lifesteal now. The items I get after IE always differ from game to game but the main items I look at to finish my build are BT, Mercurial, LDR or GA; I choose from either 4 and pick for the best situation.
BF sword is just such a good first buy for most ADCs.
Renevant
I don't remember the last time I saw a GA in one of my games. Everyone at my Elo typically chooses between banshees or merc.
And thanks , I'll definitely be playing her more now that I have an idea of what to build.
EneT
Look down at all the Vayne players that still build zeal as their first buy. Bf sword is so much better, more AD = more lifesteal and easier CSing and BF sword does more consistent dmg; zeal relies too much on crits and will only do more damage if every auto attack crits and a fight is prolonged for more than 10 seconds.

But yeah, I barely build GA at all, but in a lot of my games I just get jumped on by every single champion (Jungle, mid, top, support, errybody) so GA has to be a must. Mercurials is my most popular buy, banshee's is shite. Deadman's plate is good too, try it sometime.
Kyonko Hizara
Could anyone recommend a good build for Nami? I have tried building more tanky as well as building with more AP but I can't decide what would be more effective for her.
Hika
Rift build? Also why aren't we friends on league :p
I need a support who doesn't afraid of anything.
Kyonko Hizara
Babe I didn't even know you still played :U

If you want to add me it's the same name as it is here
Mismagius
disclaimer: Soraka is still broken. Haven't tried Illaoi yet

Hika wrote:

Rift build? Also why aren't we friends on league :p
I need a support who doesn't afraid of anything.
I wish I could play on NA but 200 ping is hard :(
Katze
i wish i could play with you guys too but i'm stuck here on euw.. ;__;
also - whenever i'm against a zed mid i automatically lose
Mismagius

Katze wrote:

also - whenever i'm against a zed mid i automatically lose
same thing but my problem is with yasuo
vel'koz was pretty much raped by yasuo already, then AD buffs and AP item nerfs (especially zhonyas)
it's just a complete massacre now
Neku Okazaki
Mismagius
I'm gonna miss old poppy :(
Kyonko Hizara
Hey she doesn't look like a gross troll anymore
show more