forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
whTat thw fuck_kkkkkkk
Rukario
Currently uploading my picture album on imgur, here is a small teaser of what is to come in maybe an hour.

Edit: Here is the album. Watch out about 100 pictures. http://imgur.com/a/HGUz3
PyaKura
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing, must have been a blast!
chaee
OzzyOzrock
they both sound like molestingewok what nationality is that
chaee
They're both portuguese lmao
Mismagius
I feel like I missed something there
EneT
OsuMe65

was about to go for a Jungling ADC but became a Jungling Support.
Mismagius
holy shit is that how low lvl is like now? those TPs
Renevant
I really hope not. That's kinda scary
BrokenArrow

Viktor is still so hilariously fun once you get a hang of him, that waveclear coupled with crazy teamfight potential is extremely hard to shut down if you don't go full retarded

I actually only wanted to play one quick ranked so I don't get demoted before the season ends, now I'm in my promos again.. not like this.
Navizel
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/g ... -522-notes

leblanc and shaco clones now show buffs
why
Jazz
...but why would they do that...
And another new champ but where the fuck is Ao Shin
Renevant
RIP AP items and RIP my talisman and RIP my twin shadows
EneT
I'm caught up on losing my money making sword. I ALWAAYS buy the money making sword on adcs nowadays.

Also, why did they decide to make Ashe shit tier again?
Navizel
I don't get the changes on Ashe either. I guess I'll just spam some more Ashe later since I'm near level five mastery. Then I'll just forget about her until she becomes good.
Mismagius

by the way I will just ignore the pre-season changes and act like nothing has changed until the meta hits my head with a crowbar
Kyonko Hizara
Ashe wasn't anything amazing even after her changes but I guess what was once shit must stay shit
EneT
What are you talking about? Ashe became beast; she outdamages even from behind.

100% crit is pretty strong.

Now, after the patch, she won't even be able to crit at all.
Jazz
lolwut
Ashe was great after the last rework she had. After they changed her q to her passive it became hard to runaway from an Ashe
- M o s h i -

Navizel wrote:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-522-notes

leblanc and shaco clones now show buffs
why
As a Shaco main I love this.

And tbh I think that it makes sense. Using the ult with a buff is complete garbage.
EneT
Blade of the ruined king has officially died in the game for adcs. Why buy a cutlass that is 1650 gold and only gives you 25 ad when you can buy a BF sword for 40 ad, worth 1300 gold paired with brawler gloves for a zeal to get the overpowered crit heals?

No need to even buy lifesteal on adcs anymore. Just get the vampirism mastery, crit heal keystone and you just need to stack crits. Runaan + IE + any other zeal upgrade combo is op on adcs now and since runaan's can crit now, you'll be getting heals from every thing it crits.

Buying two zeal upgrades becoming a standard for me for a lot of adcs except some exceptions.
Mismagius
rest in piece ranged mages
A Medic
Blade right now is not the greatest item to buy anymore for first item on vayne unless you absolutely stomp your lane. Combination of Static Shiv + Rapid firecannon build -> other items has been what a vast majority of people are going towards. Also games have gone back to whoever gets ahead/snowball first = Win. Right now it is nearly impossible to comeback if you fall behind unless they throw really (fucking) hard.
EneT
No point in buying Blade at all on adcs. Once PD becomes available again, it along with shiv will be the standard path for Vayne. The kiting ability of PD paired with the clear speed of shiv will be amazing on her. Pre-patch you would have to decide to either go PD for kiting or shiv for clear speed; now you can have both and PD is even better now for Vayne; 12% movespeed in combat synergies with her passive and the damage reduction on the person you're hitting is great, especially considering that Vayne is an adc built to focus on one target until they're dead for her W passive.

Guess I'm going back to being a Vayne-only player again boys.
Hika
fuck this game tbh im so done.
Aurani
They fucking ruined ARAM as well.
I don't fucking care whether or not it improves the Summoners Rift if it's at the expense of another gamemode. Speaking of improvement, I don't think they improved anything, but rather destroyed a bunch of shit with that "update".....

Now whoever gets ahead even by one kill on aram wins. The OP champion picks are even more OP and the shitty ones like Singed are now even fucking worse than before. All they did was magnify the lead you get or the loss when you're behind. It's almost impossible to make a comeback on aram now because you know that once that fucking Cait/Lux hits 10 kills and gets an item on you, you can just fiddle your own dick for the rest of the match.
Kyonko Hizara
The game doesn't even feel like the game anymore
PyaKura
whiney whiny qq

am I the only one who's somewhat happy with most of the changes?
BrokenArrow
yes
EneT
I ain't complaining. I'm just complaining at the fact that all the Platinum and low Diamond players have suddenly become mentally retarded.
Aurani

PyaKura wrote:

whiney whiny qq

The new masteries would be GREAT if they didn't feel like you just got into a first-person shooter.

Now everything revolves around you stomping the living fuck out of your enemy so you can stomp him even more whilst he can't do shit to come back into the game. If they halved the stats on the keystone shit, that'd be great.
Every new season feels less and less like a game of tactics and strategy and more of a "spam more skills to win" one.
Kyonko Hizara

Aurani wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

whiney whiny qq

The new masteries would be GREAT if they didn't feel like you just got into a first-person shooter.

Now everything revolves around you stomping the living fuck out of your enemy so you can stomp him even more whilst he can't do shit to come back into the game. If they halved the stats on the keystone shit, that'd be great.
Every new season feels less and less like a game of tactics and strategy and more of a "spam more skills to win" one.
Just get 100% crit and win the game! 1 shot everyone and never not have full health.
Hika
it's just bad and idgaf if I whine, I've been playing this game a little too damn long and hate how it turned out
I care about aram and that's shit
A Medic

EneT wrote:

I ain't complaining. I'm just complaining at the fact that all the Platinum and low Diamond players have suddenly become mentally retarded.
Secretpipe
forever stuck in bronze

i cri
chaee
I'm super happy with how broken Soraka is now

That's all i care about lmao
The PurplePanda

chaee wrote:

I'm super happy with how broken Soraka is now

That's all i care about lmao
Soraka got broken? how?

I mean sure the life steal, but the cool downs are always in my way.

The E key is also kinda ok... I mean... when people don't notice at least.
The W key, ok you heal people, but your own health goes away by it...

And mostly when I use my ult someone dies anyway xD
Renevant
Playing with a Riven bug where she keeps falling off the map on Q + AA cancel.

Apparently sight ward expiration kills count towards the CS count. It seems heimerdinger's turrets also use their beam when a sight ward dies.
show more