forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jazz
I really believed they can but oh well it was a good game.
Navizel
LGD suddenly became good when it doesn't matter anymore. lol
Renevant
):
I'm sad now
Goodbye Dyrus
Cyclohexane
ladies and gentlemen

VeigARAM in "Press R Receive Gold"

Featuring: 1300 AP Veigar, Madlife as Blitzcrank, Mountain as Rengar, Dr. Mundo as himself and an unhappy Hecarim

never nerf this guy riot this is way too good
A Medic
C9 was having some trouble his morning.
EneT
All of C9's wins the previous week were all jammy wins that they didn't deserve anyways. Fnatic! Fnatic!
Renevant
Good to know NA is still the same
A Medic
NA will never be good unless we start importing entire teams and labeling them NA.

No company will take a risk with challenger talent.

NA Logic = import chinese / KR = must be good
Kyonko Hizara

Mr Color wrote:

ladies and gentlemen

Featuring: 1300 AP Veigar, Madlife as Blitzcrank, Mountain as Rengar, Dr. Mundo as himself and an unhappy Hecarim

Holy shit man that is a lot of aram plays
A Medic
Veigar is currently being brought back from the dead as OP. Time for more veigar nerfs.
Aurani

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

ladies and gentlemen

Holy shit man that is a lot of aram plays
>939 wins, 910 losses.
His don't seem to be that big of a deal. It's below average for an ARAM player, IMO.

Also, I just now noticed... why in the world is his win to loss ratio so darn low?
EneT
YE BOIIIIIIZZZ!!! The matches have been decided; I'm going to be watching the EDG vs Fnatic match in London on Saturday. Gotta support ma boiz Huni and Reignover.
Aurani
Wait, I haven't been following the pro scene at all and was just watching those 10ish matches on the World's, but what the shit happened to Dyrus? Is he quitting? Did he get kicked out or what? Why is he not going to be a pro anymore?

I cba searching on the net for it, so gimme a TL;DR.
EneT
He's retiring. The guy's been in the scene since season 1, makes sense that he'd retire by now.
Aurani
Why the fuck would he retire.... the game is getting more and more popular and he can milk it for another 4 years. It's exactly BECAUSE he was there since season 1 that I can't accept his retirement. He's one of THE most influential LoL players around, not by skill, but by heart. People like Faker because of his exceptional skills and nothing else - he's a shitty yellow guy with no real personality. Meanwhile, Dyrus' fans are there because they genuinely like him as a person, since his skill (admittedly) isn't what it used to be. Fuck everything if he's going to retire.
EneT
Well playing League as a job; playing rage inducing solo q while also trying to maintain a determined yet professional attitude can be very stressful. If you watch their vlog vids you'd realize his position.
Aurani
Sure, it's stressful, but it's not like you're playing without getting any money. He's probably set for the next 20 years now.
EneT
He can just keep streaming to maintain himself anyways.
Aurani
Poor guy. I still remember first watching his stream when he was playing Singed on ranked and just buttraped the other top laner.
A Medic
Dyrus is retiring. It's about time tbh.

I'm not hating on him, I actually respect him and his legacy. He's been playing professionally since S1 and him and his team (TSM) has gotten to worlds every season. But I believe after playing for so long he knew his time was up and you can see that through his gameplay as well. Dyrus has had one of the longest NA LoL esports careers overall, but like every profession there is a time to throw in the towel and let the new generation take over.

He has left a legacy that will not be forgotten.
Cyclohexane

Aurani wrote:

Also, I just now noticed... why in the world is his win to loss ratio so darn low?

this happens about every 5 games

also i play with Love who is better than me at the game so i'm always punching above my weight class
Aurani
Wait, which server are you on? EUW I'm guessing, since well, France.

The reason I'm asking this is because I remember seeing that Malphite's name in the first picture and Jayce's name in the third one. It may just be me randomly remembering things that are similar, but I could swear that I've seen them, for some reason.

(Also, in the last pic - your comp was kinda shit. It was a full poke comp, and teams that can handle it without dying 35 times in the early part of the match can actually tear your ass in two later during the game, even more so if you actually give them a lead at the start.)

Edit: Nevermind, you're from SEA.... that Yasuo's name gives it away.
Why the heck are you playing in Oceania? :p
Jazz
No he plays on NA server with Love
And it's ARAM, you can lose for a lot of reasons
EneT
ARAM can be pretty BS at times.
Aurani
I strongly disagree there. Your role on ARAM is vastly different than on the S-Rift. Not only that, but you generally have a much, MUCH larger impact there as well.

Many people play ARAM like "ye fuck this shit, I'll just have some fun lololol", when they should be taking into account their csing, the momentum each teamfight starts towards either side and how to and when to properly engage and kill. I'm majorly pissed when I see people flash under the tower of the enemy team to clean up those 3 guys that were on 100 health without any fucking logically sound reason. Why kill them when you can take their tower, "freeze" the lane until all your team members are full on health again and THEN go into a teamfight, where you can be sure that at least ONE of those 3 that were on a 100 health will still be low, as there aren't enough heals for everyone to go around. Even with a Soraka you can be damn sure that until she gets that ult, she can't heal anyone if you take her out first or just DON'T DAMN WALK INTO HER Q.

It's an underrated gamemode and people often expose just how retarded they actually are or just how much fucks they don't give when they play. Still, you can carry your whole team alone with ANY champion if you follow some basic principles and use your own retards to your advantage (as baits, for example). You should in theory retain at least a 51% win rate with that, up to about 55% to 57% solo, if you're a mechanically good player as well.
EneT
That's a very in-depth look into ARAM there. You should make a team and play ranked ARAM; could go pro. :idea:
Aurani
Mock me all you want, you mutt, but at the end I play to win, as winning is often the most fun. :p
Funny thing is, most of the "friends" I got on League, I got from losing, not winning... lol
EneT
Most of the "friends" I got from league were people I played with when I was still learning the game in season 1. Majority don't even play the game anymore and the ones that were left, I removed them from my friends list because I saw no point in having them. I only really play with IRL friends.
[ ] Jhin
I think it's quite funny to jump 1v5 on the enemy carry as rengar even if you lose for it you get the enjoyment of seeing his hp bar disappear within 0.5sec.
I don't mind losing in normals as long as I'm the one trying stupid sht like yasuo-lee bot lane, veigar-leblanc stun fest, darius-j4 dunk squad etc.
Aurani
Yeah, I have a tendency to clot my friendlist with every mongrel who seems enjoyable to play with. Sadly, after 10-20 games with them, I hardly ever play again, although I do have 3 or so people who I play ARAM with on a regular basis, even if they're playing like bronzies.
EneT
I'm the opposite. I deny all friend requests unless I'm playing in master league in my main account... which may never happen again. No motivation to climb and play the game seriously anymore.
_Kisume

Akatsukie wrote:

I don't mind losing in normals as long as I'm the one trying stupid sht like yasuo-lee bot lane, veigar-leblanc stun fest, darius-j4 dunk squad etc.
why not play it in ranked?
Aurani
I'm terrible at mechanics, maybe because of this old as heck mouse or just because I suck, but at least I'm a superb strategist, so I like playing seriously just to see how many problems I can spot and resolve before the end of the match. That's all there is to it. I like winning because I feel like I contributed in some regard, but as soon as I don't do anything, I don't feel like playing, even if it's a win. The people I befriend often don't understand that and dislike my arrogance when all I'm trying to achieve is a victory for all of us. "Mate, you're playing Sona, buy a Morello so their Mundo and Vlad can't heal, please!" "Hahaha qq more you bitch"

There are, indeed, some losses more triumphant than victories. Those make an extremely small percentage, though.
Renevant

Aurani wrote:

Mock me all you want, you mutt, but at the end I play to win, as winning is often the most fun. :p
ew, no
i can't tell if that post was sarcasm or what.
Aram is a mode to get away from all the seriousness. If i wanna go AP leona or Attack speed brand, i'll do it there.
OzzyOzrock
aram is literally the dream of "endless teamfight simulator" which is fun
Aurani

Renevant wrote:

Aurani wrote:

ew, no
i can't tell if that post was sarcasm or what.
Aram is a mode to get away from all the seriousness. If i wanna go AP leona or Attack speed brand, i'll do it there.
Then why do people have a problem with someone going AP Leona on the S-Rift? ARAM is all for shits and giggles just because people have branded it that way. Nowhere is it stated that you're supposed to troll around on it. Therefore, going by your one-sided logic, you should have no problems with me going AP Graves on Normals, no?

People can be such hypocrites at times.
Cyclohexane

Aurani wrote:

(Also, in the last pic - your comp was kinda shit. It was a full poke comp, and teams that can handle it without dying 35 times in the early part of the match can actually tear your ass in two later during the game, even more so if you actually give them a lead at the start.)
the real reason why we lost that game was because the graves was an absolute memelord who thought that it's incredibly hilarious to get grabbed repeatedly by blitzcrank

so now whenever i see someone with TSM in their summoner's name i just dodge
Aurani
Lel

On the other hand, the last game I played yesterday was with a Blitz who miraculously not only failed to hook each and every one of his victims, but also somehow missed a guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. He missed a guy who was around the same distance as Riven's AA when she has her ult active. It was so absurd that I had to report him for being unskilled, and I haven't reported someone for that since season 2. lol
Aomi

EneT wrote:

Most of the "friends" I got from league were people I played with when I was still learning the game in season 1. Majority don't even play the game anymore and the ones that were left, I removed them from my friends list because I saw no point in having them. I only really play with IRL friends.
EneT

Aomi wrote:

EneT wrote:

But I play with you. :p
show more