CLG playing like they've never seen this champion before

let's hope they're gonna win the next 2 games
Jazz
This game so good
Mismagius
That was pretty awful. Exciting but awful

Now we get to see pain getting stomped twice
Rukario
Hey guys, I'll be travelling to London, Brussels and Berlin for Worlds. So just like earlier this year for MSI, I'll be supplying a good picture album of everything in the thread. This time I'll get my picture with Faker.
Renevant

Rukario wrote:

Hey guys, I'll be travelling to London, Brussels and Berlin for Worlds. So just like earlier this year for MSI, I'll be supplying a good picture album of everything in the thread. This time I'll get my picture with Faker.
Cool, I'll be looking forward to seeing them.

OT: It's nice to know that CLG didn't tilt off a cliff from that KOO game.
Jazz

Jazz wrote:

gg CLG
BrokenArrow
XD
Renevant
What on earth
Navizel
can't even get out of the freelo group top fucking kek
LKs
I don't really like brTT even though I watched the documentary about him before the final.
But tonight I hope him and his team could have gone further. Really surprised my impression toward a stranger changed this much just in a few days.
EneT
CLG about to be 0-3, nice...
Renevant
Zzz
Not sure what I was expecting

I was hoping they would at least be able to play and lose the tiebreaker
Nah...
Mismagius
Well that was rather surprising
Cyclohexane
post'em

KOO you let me down how did you lose to flash wolves

twice
OzzyOzrock
why is gosu pepper beating me

EneT
AmazingJ is so lackluster.
Navizel
Well, at least they put up a good fight. I guess. Unlike Lose Group D.
Jazz
I really believed they can but oh well it was a good game.
Navizel
LGD suddenly became good when it doesn't matter anymore. lol
Renevant
):
I'm sad now
Goodbye Dyrus
Cyclohexane
ladies and gentlemen

VeigARAM in "Press R Receive Gold"

Featuring: 1300 AP Veigar, Madlife as Blitzcrank, Mountain as Rengar, Dr. Mundo as himself and an unhappy Hecarim

never nerf this guy riot this is way too good
A Medic
C9 was having some trouble his morning.
EneT
All of C9's wins the previous week were all jammy wins that they didn't deserve anyways. Fnatic! Fnatic!
Renevant
Good to know NA is still the same
A Medic
NA will never be good unless we start importing entire teams and labeling them NA.

No company will take a risk with challenger talent.

NA Logic = import chinese / KR = must be good
Kyonko Hizara

Mr Color wrote:

ladies and gentlemen

Featuring: 1300 AP Veigar, Madlife as Blitzcrank, Mountain as Rengar, Dr. Mundo as himself and an unhappy Hecarim

Holy shit man that is a lot of aram plays
A Medic
Veigar is currently being brought back from the dead as OP. Time for more veigar nerfs.
Aurani

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

ladies and gentlemen

Holy shit man that is a lot of aram plays
>939 wins, 910 losses.
His don't seem to be that big of a deal. It's below average for an ARAM player, IMO.

Also, I just now noticed... why in the world is his win to loss ratio so darn low?
EneT
YE BOIIIIIIZZZ!!! The matches have been decided; I'm going to be watching the EDG vs Fnatic match in London on Saturday. Gotta support ma boiz Huni and Reignover.
Aurani
Wait, I haven't been following the pro scene at all and was just watching those 10ish matches on the World's, but what the shit happened to Dyrus? Is he quitting? Did he get kicked out or what? Why is he not going to be a pro anymore?

I cba searching on the net for it, so gimme a TL;DR.
EneT
He's retiring. The guy's been in the scene since season 1, makes sense that he'd retire by now.
Aurani
Why the fuck would he retire.... the game is getting more and more popular and he can milk it for another 4 years. It's exactly BECAUSE he was there since season 1 that I can't accept his retirement. He's one of THE most influential LoL players around, not by skill, but by heart. People like Faker because of his exceptional skills and nothing else - he's a shitty yellow guy with no real personality. Meanwhile, Dyrus' fans are there because they genuinely like him as a person, since his skill (admittedly) isn't what it used to be. Fuck everything if he's going to retire.
EneT
Well playing League as a job; playing rage inducing solo q while also trying to maintain a determined yet professional attitude can be very stressful. If you watch their vlog vids you'd realize his position.
Aurani
Sure, it's stressful, but it's not like you're playing without getting any money. He's probably set for the next 20 years now.
EneT
He can just keep streaming to maintain himself anyways.
Aurani
Poor guy. I still remember first watching his stream when he was playing Singed on ranked and just buttraped the other top laner.
A Medic
Dyrus is retiring. It's about time tbh.

I'm not hating on him, I actually respect him and his legacy. He's been playing professionally since S1 and him and his team (TSM) has gotten to worlds every season. But I believe after playing for so long he knew his time was up and you can see that through his gameplay as well. Dyrus has had one of the longest NA LoL esports careers overall, but like every profession there is a time to throw in the towel and let the new generation take over.

He has left a legacy that will not be forgotten.
Cyclohexane

Aurani wrote:

Also, I just now noticed... why in the world is his win to loss ratio so darn low?

this happens about every 5 games

also i play with Love who is better than me at the game so i'm always punching above my weight class
Aurani
Wait, which server are you on? EUW I'm guessing, since well, France.

The reason I'm asking this is because I remember seeing that Malphite's name in the first picture and Jayce's name in the third one. It may just be me randomly remembering things that are similar, but I could swear that I've seen them, for some reason.

(Also, in the last pic - your comp was kinda shit. It was a full poke comp, and teams that can handle it without dying 35 times in the early part of the match can actually tear your ass in two later during the game, even more so if you actually give them a lead at the start.)

Edit: Nevermind, you're from SEA.... that Yasuo's name gives it away.
Why the heck are you playing in Oceania? :p
Jazz
No he plays on NA server with Love
And it's ARAM, you can lose for a lot of reasons
show more