posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
PNG all talk, no game.
Mismagius

EneT wrote:

PNG all talk, no game.
Blame the obnoxious fans, not the team. Stupid Brazilian people saying "Kami is better than Faker" and "CLG isn't looking strong lately, paiN can easily stomp them". paiN played decently yesterday with good rotations against KOO but the koreans were clearly better. Today they just didn't even try. It was the worst game of their season.
Aurani
How the fuck could paiN ever stop CLG? What were those people on when they said that? lol
EneT
That good Brazilian Kush.
Aurani
So that's why my Brazilian friend always sounds like he's been smoking some real cheap, yet strong shit.
Mismagius
people here don't know the different between being passionate and being delusional. can't help much with it
Navizel
same goes with Turkish fans tbh
Jordan

Navizel wrote:

It's because teams from their region usually never make it to the international scene and when they do, people overhype it and end up looking like idiots.
Aurani

Blue Dragon wrote:

people here don't know the different between being passionate and being delusional. can't help much with it
Hey, at least you have a team. It'll take another 29 years and 13 new mobas for our economy here to get good enough to allow normal people to choose between an academic or gaming path.
Navizel

Jordan wrote:

Navizel wrote:

It's because teams from their region usually never make it to the international scene and when they do, people overhype it and end up looking like idiots.
Never really expected anything out of Mineski but to each their own, I guess.
EneT
Kek, Mineski.
Hika
wishing I wasn't a loyal TSM fan smh
Navizel
same. TSM just keeps on being shit

it hurts
Hika
it's just back and forth not being able to sync correctly tbh imo
A Medic

Navizel wrote:

same. TSM just keeps on being shit

it hurts
TSM hasn't been good since S2.
Mofu kun
TSM = Tilted Since MSI

also rip dyrus after worlds
DahplA

Mofu kun wrote:

TSM = Tilted Since MSI

also rip dyrus after worlds
I like that one :3
EneT
Quite a bunch of big games today.
EneT
Faker's face keeps getting more and more oilier-looking and acne infested; Wolf is still so fat like, omg.
Mismagius
Marin is just carrying SKT on this meta lol
LKs
Biggest problem of chinese teams: always very fainthearted on world stage. and the Jarven pick was totally nonsense

and amazingJ proved himself he's not the right choice
Aurani

EneT wrote:

Faker's face keeps getting more and more oilier-looking and acne infested; Wolf is still so fat like, omg.
Wolf would easily lose all those pounds if he let Faker penetrate his asshole. Such a tsundere.

Faker is bleh - might be good at League, but I wouldn't trade my lovely snow-white and soft skin for his shitty pleb acne-laced fish skin.
EneT
I have to watch every single game from Bangkok Titans now; highlight of the day.
Navizel
ayyyyyy lmaoooooooo
Mofu kun
did bkt get stomped again?
EneT
Well obviously, you don't need to ask.

LGD better not disappoint this time; Imp please, wreck those KT faggots.
Navizel
Not much of a stomp but yeah, they lost. The game went on for too long. Lmao 4 melee and only Elise as ranged.
EneT
I cri.
Aomi
rip LGD
EneT
Watching TSM is so sad. They try so hard.
- M o s h i -

EneT wrote:

Watching TSM is so sad. They try so hard.

But in the end it didn't even matter :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Renevant
NA is looking good
C9 are doing surprisingly well.
Hika
TSM, eat my shit tbh 8-)
Aurani
Fuck Fnatic.
EneT

Aurani wrote:

Yes! Fnatic.
Aurani
Go AHQ go!
EneT
I'll miss a good chunk; I'll be back home shortly.
Renevant
What a throw
LKs
so amazing match

TW surprised me so much this time
Navizel
HAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED
show more