Navizel
Why not the prehistoric yordle of free wins
Jazz

Navizel wrote:

Why not the prehistoric yordle of free wins
God I love doing combos with him
Cyclohexane

Sync wrote:

I think 75% of my games are pleasant in most aspects (even if getting stomped). I don't play ranked though

t. person who only plays bot games

also worlds predictions get in here lads

group A: KOO > YFW > CLG > PNG
group B: IG > FNC > AHQ > C9
group C: SKT > EDG > H2K > BKT
group D: LGD > KT > OG > TSM
Hika
alright but what's up with this ui though tf
Kyonko Hizara
My first Katarina game was against an Irelia mid and now I never want to play Kat again
Hikona
I go play Teemo panda
DahplA
Groups hype.
Renevant
Maybe there's hope after all

Edit: No Zed ):
Cyclohexane
neverming iG is trash 8-)
EneT

Mr Color wrote:

Sync wrote:

I think 75% of my games are pleasant in most aspects (even if getting stomped). I don't play ranked though

t. person who only plays bot games

also worlds predictions get in here lads

group A: KOO > YFW > CLG > PNG
group B: IG > FNC > AHQ > C9
group C: SKT > EDG > H2K > BKT
group D: LGD > KT > OG > TSM
Hmmm, I'll make my predictions after I see a few games. I've been exactly right the past 2 seasons with SKT and Samsung White when I predicted them being champions before worlds started for each respective season but I'm not too sure this time round. The scene is pretty volatile right now.
Aurani
Renevant
He had a ridiculous amount of cs
Aurani
Fucking KOO, bleh, I don't like their playstyle.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

shitty game tho tbh
EneT
I can't even play LoL any more. The internet in this house is too shit; I'd have to sleep over at my Uni if I wanted to play.
Mismagius
I'm just so sad about paiN

they have barely any way to do good at worlds, yet stupid brazilian fans created such a high expectation about them that now they are completely pressured. The same people who said "kami god" are now trashing paiN in their facebook page saying "kami doesn't even know how to cleanse" and "mylon 1/7? thanks for making us humilliated again".

Not to mention the international hatred towards paiN that this mindless "cheering" got them. If they don't take a single game, they'll be seen as a huge disappointment, yet if they win something, it will just be an upset that shouldn't be taken into account.
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Aurani wrote:

shitty game tho tbh
Extremely boring game, yes.
Kyonko Hizara
CLG didn't deserve the win
Aurani
Why not? Sure they weren't even close to their usual gameplay and it took them way too long to wipe the floor with those insignificant peasants, but still. Doublelift's csing was just incredible, like always. They may not have played it as good as I would've liked, but they most definitely deserved the win.
Witch Mercy
man this year's worlds hype is real
LKs
C9 sooo coooool, I was like aaaaahhhhhooooowtf since C9's banpick last night

Many chinese call C9 "arty team" or "eSport louvre Museum"(well this is a bit hard to understand) because of their distinctive traits
Hai: For chinese gamers Hai is just like TSM.
LemonNation: The one who I never seen he picks other champions except Morgana and always holds his deathnote
Cyclohexane
the vigvog was phat

balls being 30cs down at 15 minutes was pretty damn saucy too
loved watching AN and Albis just casually getting caught in veigar stun

made me feel like even with silver mechanics you can win games at worlds
EneT
I'm on the Fnatic and LGD train. Have to support my boys; Reignover, Huni and Imp.
EneT
The CLG match was boring as hell.
Aurani
Fuck those KT nerds.
EneT
Watching TSM was embarrassing.

LGD next, Imp will sweeten the sour taste in my mouth.
Aurani
Indeed, it was pathetic, but having to watch those mongrels from KT smile is even worse.

Look at Score in his interview at the moment - he looks like a bloody pigeon with diarrhea took a shit on his eyes. Also, is it so damn hard to learn the English language? It's considered general knowledge nowadays.
EneT
TSM better get their shit straight. I know they're in the hardest group in worlds and I'm not supporting them in the first place but I at least want them to perform well and stop embarrassing NA.
Aurani
They're not even close on my cheering list, but I share your opinion there - at least play without embarrassment.

Bjergsen played like a goddamn wuss with LB - a champion that is useless if you don't take at least a bit of a risk for the kill. WildTurtle was just...... no, and Dyrus finally grows some goddamn balls, only to teleport in without his ult and get completely eaten alive, feeding without any good reason.

Also, who is your fav in the next game?
Aomi
Uhh what game are you guys talking about exactly? @ _ @
I'm interested, like is it watchable or?
Sorry, I'm new to this D:
Aurani
The name is the title of this thread itself. :p

Just google it and you'll see if you like it or not.=)
EneT
Well Bjergsen did well in the early game; he got the standard CS lead he always gets and the 1v1 kill vs Nagne but I think he majorly fucked up in that first teamfight they had in Baron when he wasted all his skills on Alistar. The entire KT team was stacking a shit ton of MR so I understand that he would play more passively, even moreso when his whole team was constantly falling behind by the minute. Everyone else just kept getting caught out with the exception of Turtle and Bjerg in the early game but even then it was still salvageable; they could of came back but things just went downhill after the baron fight. Turtle in my opinion played fine except for that one time where they were running away and decided to start running towards enemy side, as an AD carry, everything was out of his hands. He peeled for himself well as he was always one of the last men standing but the problem was that his whole team just died too fast. An ADC can only perform as well as his team is performing. TSM isn't getting out of groups; against Origen, LGD and KT? No chance.

LGD, I'm supporting Fnatic and LGD for worlds. LGD is literally the only team from LPL whose games I watch because of Imp. I adore Vayne players and I consider Imp to be the best Vayne player in the world. I would support CLG but Doublelift gets way too complacent and cocky for my liking and it's spread across the whole CLG team.

Aomi wrote:

Uhh what game are you guys talking about exactly? @ _ @
I'm interested, like is it watchable or?
Sorry, I'm new to this D:
Twitch -> League of Legends -> World Championship Group Stage
Mismagius
I just want xPeke to have a good run at worlds
EneT
If Origen makes it out of groups instead of KT, I would be fine with that.
Aurani

EneT wrote:

Well Bjergsen did well in the early game; he got the standard CS lead he always gets and the 1v1 kill vs Nagne but I think he majorly fucked up in that first teamfight they had in Baron when he wasted all his skills on Alistar. The entire KT team was stacking a shit ton of MR so I understand that he would play more passively, even moreso when his whole team was constantly falling behind by the minute. Everyone else just kept getting caught out with the exception of Turtle and Bjerg in the early game but even then it was still salvageable; they could of came back but things just went downhill after the baron fight. Turtle in my opinion played fine except for that one time where they were running away and decided to start running towards enemy side, as an AD carry, everything was out of his hands. He peeled for himself well as he was always one of the last men standing but the problem was that his whole team just died too fast. An ADC can only perform as well as his team is performing. TSM isn't getting out of groups; against Origen, LGD and KT? No chance.

LGD, I'm supporting Fnatic and LGD for worlds. LGD is literally the only team from LPL whose games I watch because of Imp. I adore Vayne players and I consider Imp to be the best Vayne player in the world. I would support CLG but Doublelift gets way too complacent and cocky for my liking and it's spread across the whole CLG team.
Thing is, I understand what you're saying, but there is no way that they all just happened to lose because of the rest of the team. Yeah, sure, you can say the ADC couldn't do jack shit because the rest didn't keep up, but those other 4 don't have ANY sort of excuse, because SOMEONE has to be the guilty party for the match to go THAT much down the hill.

I'm also for LGD in this one. The reason I love CLG is exactly BECAUSE of Doublelift's cockiness. =D
EneT

Aurani wrote:

I'm also for LGD in this one. The reason I love CLG is exactly BECAUSE of Doublelift's cockiness. =D
Yeah, but I don't like it when Aphromoo and Pobelter do the same thing. Being cocky is Doublelift's thing.

The main people to blame in TSM were Dyrus and Lustboy. Santorin played poorly, while Turtle and Bjergsen suffered from their mistakes.
Aurani
No one can have Doublelift's charisma, so I don't even pay attention to those mongrels, but his arrogance and overbearing cockiness is joyful to watch. Certainly better than all those other players who look like they're pissing themselves whilst on-stage.

Lustboy did meh, but Dyrus completely missed it. Extreme aggressiveness isn't his style, and NOW he decides to change it and fuck up even more.
A Medic
The other team was farming Dyrus.

He has been on tilt for at least 2 years.
EneT
I have no doubts that CLG is making it out of group stage; they literally have the easiest group.

Groups B and D are the groups to watch out for.
Aurani
Can't argue with that.

Acorn just completely screwed up his ult and it backfired, resulting in them giving first blood.
show more