forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
DahplA

Sync wrote:

I think 75% of my games are pleasant in most aspects (even if getting stomped). I don't play ranked though
You don't want to, unless you just ignore everything (except pings) and try to drop all arguments.
Dainesl
Meanwhile I'm in a series for Gold 3 again, is it finally time to get back to where I was before?

And yes that Jinx did indeed get more assists than me
idk why ;w;
Witch Mercy
Finally hit plat after all these years *^*
Jazz

PyaKura wrote:

Jazz wrote:

people who likes to talk shit, ignore the team, doesn't know how to lane properly, and are literally kids
isn't it like this everywhere though?
You don't understand, I've played in both NA and Garena, NA is heaven compared to Garena.
Jordan

Graciee wrote:

PyaKura
I lol'd
Witch Mercy

Jordan wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Those are the support mains chill
Kyonko Hizara

Obviously it was a 4v5 the whole time but I am surprised that they ended up surrendering
Shinobi
Anyone that plays on EUW feel free to add me ^.^ Summoner Name: Bopper I'm gold 3 atm climbing :^^)
Witch Mercy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Obviously it was a 4v5 the whole time but I am surprised that they ended up surrendering
The power of sona carry ayylmao
Kyonko Hizara

Graciee wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

The power of sona carry ayylmao
I didn't even do the yung mostly full AP Sona support that I mess with and I was still doing more damage than I should have been
Witch Mercy
The people that you encounter in ranked during end season are beyond disgusting '-'
Mismagius
I've tried my promos to g1 five times already, last one had 3 afks in my team. I don't think I'll be able to get plat this season :(
Renevant
Don't give up!

I might try and go for diamond this season. Haven't really played much ranked after I got to plat 1
Witch Mercy

Blue Dragon wrote:

I've tried my promos to g1 five times already, last one had 3 afks in my team. I don't think I'll be able to get plat this season :(
Jazz
I hate playing against Lux
Kyonko Hizara

Jazz wrote:

Ahri is my main main mid lane and I much prefer playing against a Lux than a lot of others. If you can land a charm on her she'll go down really easily with a combo, but during laning phase you want to stay away from your minions so she doesn't poke a ton with her E. After you get 6 with Ahri tho she really isn't a problem since you can ult out of everything.
Mismagius
That's a nice tp-ignite ADC Teemo
Jazz

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Jazz wrote:

Ahri is my main main mid lane and I much prefer playing against a Lux than a lot of others. If you can land a charm on her she'll go down really easily with a combo, but during laning phase you want to stay away from your minions so she doesn't poke a ton with her E. After you get 6 with Ahri tho she really isn't a problem since you can ult out of everything.
I know, I've been maining Ahri since S4, I just hate how she can spam her E so much

Blue Dragon wrote:

I have no idea why he has Liandry's and Nashor then he has Hurricane, team's composed of mostly AP I actually got worried early game.
Kyonko Hizara

Jazz wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I have no idea why he has Liandry's and Nashor then he has Hurricane, team's composed of mostly AP I actually got worried early game.
The disabled at their finest.

I played against an AP Caitlyn a couple days ago and it was pretty special to say the least.
Witch Mercy
I'm interested in picking up a few champions to play up in top lane. Any recommendations on who's good?
Dainesl
depends on how you like to play tbh, if you're looking for a relatively safe champ try Chogath, insane sustain if you can cs well enough :p
Renevant

Graciee wrote:

I'm interested in picking up a few champions to play up in top lane. Any recommendations on who's good?
Darius is still pretty dumb, so he's great if you want an easy champ to get the hang of things

Fiora also works, but is harder to play well.
Kibbleru
well..
if u want brainless, go tryndamere.
if u want safe, u can try irelia (just farm to mid game and then start wrecking)
Navizel
Why not the prehistoric yordle of free wins
Jazz

Navizel wrote:

Why not the prehistoric yordle of free wins
God I love doing combos with him
Cyclohexane

Sync wrote:

I think 75% of my games are pleasant in most aspects (even if getting stomped). I don't play ranked though

t. person who only plays bot games

also worlds predictions get in here lads

group A: KOO > YFW > CLG > PNG
group B: IG > FNC > AHQ > C9
group C: SKT > EDG > H2K > BKT
group D: LGD > KT > OG > TSM
Hika
alright but what's up with this ui though tf
Kyonko Hizara
My first Katarina game was against an Irelia mid and now I never want to play Kat again
Hikona
I go play Teemo panda
DahplA
Groups hype.
Renevant
Maybe there's hope after all

Edit: No Zed ):
Cyclohexane
neverming iG is trash 8-)
EneT

Mr Color wrote:

Sync wrote:

t. person who only plays bot games

also worlds predictions get in here lads

group A: KOO > YFW > CLG > PNG
group B: IG > FNC > AHQ > C9
group C: SKT > EDG > H2K > BKT
group D: LGD > KT > OG > TSM
Hmmm, I'll make my predictions after I see a few games. I've been exactly right the past 2 seasons with SKT and Samsung White when I predicted them being champions before worlds started for each respective season but I'm not too sure this time round. The scene is pretty volatile right now.
Aurani
Renevant
He had a ridiculous amount of cs
Aurani
Fucking KOO, bleh, I don't like their playstyle.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Fucking KOO, bleh, I don't like their playstyle.
shitty game tho tbh
EneT
I can't even play LoL any more. The internet in this house is too shit; I'd have to sleep over at my Uni if I wanted to play.
Mismagius
I'm just so sad about paiN

they have barely any way to do good at worlds, yet stupid brazilian fans created such a high expectation about them that now they are completely pressured. The same people who said "kami god" are now trashing paiN in their facebook page saying "kami doesn't even know how to cleanse" and "mylon 1/7? thanks for making us humilliated again".

Not to mention the international hatred towards paiN that this mindless "cheering" got them. If they don't take a single game, they'll be seen as a huge disappointment, yet if they win something, it will just be an upset that shouldn't be taken into account.
show more