forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
They're gonna change a ton of shit but apparently it's gonna be 2 weeks of suffering
Kyonko Hizara
I'm not too fond of the mini map being changed to be in the upper right because that reminds me of when I played Smite and I found it hard to pay attention to the map in that sort of placement.
PyaKura
China just had the UI remake here and oh my god it's beautiful, but that's about it. It takes fucking forever for me to check my CDs, especially items' actives and summoners'. Everything is too cramped at the bottom of the screen and the rest feels insanely empty.
EneT
In case you didn't know, along with the UI changes you can now see the cooldowns of your entire team's summoner spells and everyone gets the dragon timer regardless of whether you had vision on it or not when it was taken.
Kyonko Hizara
I still feel like the dragon and baron timers going off regardless of vision seems a bit cheap. I guess that gives you more wards to put other places then.
Feast
New UI is just about getting used to it & I don't like the Dragon/Baron timers when you have no vision but that's just me I guess.
OzzyOzrock
well, let's face it, we already knew they got dragon because of the icon, and we already they got baron because of the buff.

though it definitely sucks that it'll be harder to sneak it in the seconds where they mistime the respawn
Stefan
That's actually a cool change to Teemo, still finding him not that good as champion in general.

And that new Fizz skin..... Aye, it's time for some fish sticks.
Feast

OzzyOzrock wrote:

well, let's face it, we already knew they got dragon because of the icon, and we already they got baron because of the buff.

though it definitely sucks that it'll be harder to sneak it in the seconds where they mistime the respawn
I agree on the fact that it won't matter much for the Dragon but I think it's kinda big for Baron, I saw a post on reddit few days ago showing Innox (midlaner for NME) going to put a ward on Baron but it was already done & he ended up being caught & died for that. Just for that kind of things I think it's pretty bad, but well I agree that's not a huge gamebreaking change & I can deal with it (not like I have the choice tho)
Nofool
so i just played an aram 8-) (4 quadra 1 penta...)

-SayaKai
That Black Market Brawlers, that made me crazy.
PyaKura
I don't really mind the Dragon/Baron timers being shown to both team regardless of vision, however I'm not sure what Riot was thinking by doing so. All I can see is even more Dragon/Baron dance and teamfights in general.
-SayaKai

PyaKura wrote:

I don't really mind the Dragon/Baron timers being shown to both team regardless of vision, however I'm not sure what Riot was thinking by doing so. All I can see is even more Dragon/Baron dance and teamfights in general.
True, also the BR Steal too.

Anyway, pray for gangplank. Why ;w;
EneT
Not sure about the baron but the reasoning behind showing dragon timer is because regardless of whether you have vision on it or not, both teams can hear the death of dragon anyways and can time the next dragon from that. So Riot thought they might aswell show timers since it's already a big giveaway. Showing dragon timers only really affect low elo anyways.
Witch Mercy
this new mode is literally cancer
only playing for icon zzz
OzzyOzrock
but the cloning item is amazing ;w;
Kyonko Hizara
I had some extra RP left over so I decided to buy a mystery skin and it gave me Mistletoe LeBlanc. Too bad I am too much of a pussy to use her.
EneT

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I had some extra RP left over so I decided to buy a mystery skin and it gave me Mistletoe LeBlanc. Too bad I am too much of a pussy to use her.
This is exactly what my friend did yesterday, except he got Pulsefire Ezreal.
Kyonko Hizara

EneT wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

This is exactly what my friend did yesterday, except he got Pulsefire Ezreal.
I might put in $10 more and go for the more expensive chest and see if I can get anything good from that.

My luck with mystery chests in any sort of game is either really good or really bad, there is never a middle ground.

EDIT: bought 2 of the 790 chests and got Mafia Jinx and Hazmat Heimerdinger. I am not disappointed.
Jazz

Longest game I ever had, had to win just so I could finish that goddamn event
Gotta love that Ashe passive
Katze
I had some leftover RP and decided to get some mystery gifts. I got Gentleman Cho, Imperial Xin and Snowstorm Sivir. Like two of them but I didn't really need the Xin one but I'm glad that I didn't get a Ryze skin this time.
Kyonko Hizara

Katze wrote:

I had some leftover RP and decided to get some mystery gifts. I got Gentleman Cho, Imperial Xin and Snowstorm Sivir. Like two of them but I didn't really need the Xin one but I'm glad that I didn't get a Ryze skin this time.
Snowstorm Sivir is so pretty ;~; I wish I could get it from a chest but even if I buy more it prolly won't happen.

Ever since Fizz has been in the free rotation I've maybe gotten to play mid 3 times. He gets autolocked before anyone even has a chance to call roles, so then more often than not the person playing him ends up feeding because they have no idea how his kit works.
Jordan

lmao that name
Renevant
With the influx of skins, It was only a matter of time before they made a schoolgirl Ahri one.
EneT
I can't even keep up with the amount of skins they've been releasing.
HaruryuuSan
I'm starting to like the new UI now..
EneT
Oh shit, I have to buy those chroma skins for Dragonslayer Vayne.
Renevant
This is saddening, but i'm not really surprised. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/r ... s/riot-pls
EneT

Renevant wrote:

This is saddening, but i'm not really surprised. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/r ... s/riot-pls
lol, people actually requested sandbox mode.
Anyways, did anyone actually do the story thingies, the acts w/e they're called?
I couldn't be bothered since I'd rather shit myself than play ARAM more than 2 times just for an icon; nothing beats the debonair icon anyways, anything with a Rose on it is top-notch.
Dainesl

EneT wrote:

anything with a Rose on it is top-notch.
This, and nothing else.

Anyways, I'm really annoyed at this new section, mainly because 2 insanely useful features are being kept in the back, and they've been there for far too long now imo.
Kyonko Hizara
The new arcade skins are pretty meh
Telstra3G
I play Susan (Nasus)
LoL is a pretty fun game if anyone wants to check it out
DahplA
Landed 5 man Malphite ultimate yesterday. Won us the game. I'm proud of myself C:
EneT
Predictions for Play-offs?
Nofool

EneT wrote:

NA ?

quarterfinals :
Gravity beats TSM

semifinals :
CLG beats TIP
Liquid beats Gravity

finals :
CLG beats Liquid

inb4 even my quarterfinals prediction goes wrong
EneT

Nofool wrote:

EneT wrote:

NA ?

quarterfinals :
Gravity beats TSM

semifinals :
CLG beats TIP
Liquid beats Gravity

finals :
CLG beats Liquid

inb4 even my quarterfinals prediction goes wrong
So you actually think that CLG isn't going to choke this time like they always do?
Nofool
huuu yeah i wonder if they can fix their shit atm, i believe they can well whatever, not like they can beat anyone outside of NA zzz
EneT
You see, that's what CLG fans say every year.
"Dude, CLG went to bootcamp in KOREA, that's like the fucking hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball. When they come back for play-offs they'll absolutely wreck everyone."
Oh wait a minute, they just got 3-0'd by Curse...
It's best not to have high expectations of CLG, they've been 3-0'd in every single play-offs ever since.

And despite TSM not doing so well recently you forget that out of all the teams in NA they have the most experience internationally and in BO5s compared to Gravity who are still fairly new. They'll most likely win vs Gravity but the TSM vs TL matchup can go either way.

In the other side of the Bracket, I have the lowest expectations for CLG since they always seem to disappoint me and their other fans. Impulse is very hit or miss though so CLG may have an opportunity but it's doubtful; Zionspartan who in my opinion is one of the main staple members for CLG gets outclassed by Impact and the same goes for Xmithie with Rush. Impulse's bot lane is consistent enough to handle Dlift and Aphro but overall, the set can got either way.

For EU there's no doubt in my mind that Fnatic is going to get first; no need to predict that.
BrokenArrow
how dare fans actually support their team even though it has gone through a lot of shit over and over again
I will continue having high expecations of them despite their shitty previous playoff performance
Zuikaku
show more