forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
It kinda feels sad, as a main support, when I see my match history and the "wards put in the map" number being so low. I spend as much as possible time roaming the jungle and getting vision, yet even the enemy jungler had more wards than me. what am I doing wrong ;_;
HaruryuuSan
Sona sp so much fun
EneT

Blue Dragon wrote:

It kinda feels sad, as a main support, when I see my match history and the "wards put in the map" number being so low. I spend as much as possible time roaming the jungle and getting vision, yet even the enemy jungler had more wards than me. what am I doing wrong ;_;
Ward more.
Nah but seriously, the way a lot of junglers build nowadays is they get sightstone so it's no surprise if they ward more than you.
Also, you're probably not buying enough pinks; always leave 1 inventory slot dedicated for a pink ward and always have one in your inventory even if you already have one down. They are so helpful and can make or break a game, you'll see.
Conor
-SayaKai
eee why bard's skill are so mean
DahplA
ekko hype
Aurani

Conor wrote:

We don't nerf champions here. We completely throw them into the trash bin for a few months.
R.I.P. AP Yi, I'll miss your troll ratios
-SayaKai
rip AP Yi
Waspix

-SayaKai wrote:

rip AP Yi
Sad, but true :(
_Kisume
I'm starting to believe bard ult is best used as an initiation tool (just pop it behind them while you rush at them with shurelia/righteous glory/whatever) . Trying to save it for clutch moments is utterly pointless most of the time. Unless there is a Zed. Then sure, it's easy as fuck to use it against Zed. Against anything else I really don't see the point of bothering to try.
Witch Mercy
That SSW talon skin amg <3
Conor
PyaKura
I've always felt like Bard was a mediocre champ when used in yoloq without any comm at all. In organized comps he works well though.

On a side note, Cass top completely shits over a good chunk of the tank top picks... It's so fun mowing down a Nasus's life bar when he goes in to last hit.
Conor
Sync

PyaKura wrote:

I've always felt like Bard was a mediocre champ when used in yoloq without any comm at all. In organized comps he works well though.

On a side note, Cass top completely shits over a good chunk of the tank top picks... It's so fun mowing down a Nasus's life bar when he goes in to last hit.
Constantly oom when I play against tanks because it takes like 30 twin fangs to do any damage. Thinking of building both tear and RoA.
PyaKura
How can you run oom as Cass ? Her kit gives her both life and mana sustain through her E o.O
And RoA/Tear are mandatory anyway.

The goal is to deny the opponent top as much farm as possible early on and punish them if they try to last hit. Of course you aren't going to deal much when they start buying tank items (early sorcs shoes help a lot here), but until then you should be ahead anyway.

The most potent counters to Cass top are high mobility champs who usually sports high damage as well (so basically Riven, and most assassins), as well as long range champs (Jayce comes to mind, and a lot of mages but there aren't many top so yeah).
Aurani
I still remember the days when things like Nami top weren't competitive and were considered trolling or fun. Nowadays, it's standard... it doesn't feel fun picking unconventional champs anymore, as it's expected of you.

I used to main Ali mid, haven't lost a single game with him there, out of a bit over hundred. I loved how people back then thought I was trolling, but I ended up carrying the match, and found some seriously good friends from exactly those "troll picks".
Nowadays, shit like Blitz mid or Annie support are as frequent as other picks, which pretty much ruined it for me.

I guess that's just the natural progress of every game.
PyaKura
Nami top and Blitz mid are common ? o.O

If what you say is true you might just say that more people learnt to troll and among those picks some were actually viable.
Conor
Aurani
Yup, it's definitely common, and we have the professional players to thank. People love to copy from streams and tournaments.

I still remember my first Blitz and Mao mid games... fun times.
Thing with those two was that even if you somehow lost mid, you still had tonnes of utility for your team, so you were always useful. Oh, and DFG Mao was insanely OP..... the original DFG, not the nerfed shit. :p
Rukario
I just played a game against an AP Leona mid and we lost. This is what trues shame feels like

Also, fuck Xin. I even stole a baron that game, with Alistar lol.
Aurani
That Kat is pathetic. lol
PyaKura
Considering the enemy team I'd say she did okayish.
Aurani
I just noticed that most people (and staff) here play on NA. R.I.P. EUNE and EUW.
OzzyOzrock
using ekko ult to do dmg is actually not as easy as i'd thought..
Mismagius

Aurani wrote:

I just noticed that most people (and staff) here play on NA. R.I.P. EUNE and EUW.
BR masterrace

(added you already btw Snepif, i'm VelKozIsMyWaifu)
Renevant
I love this lux skin so much
OzzyOzrock
it is moest
UnderminE
i just spam B all the time lol
Renevant
Lmao
Conor
Aurani
Last update was like, what, a year ago?
But yeah, maybe you're searching for diamonds only. :p
Renevant
So this new report card thing is out on NA for banned players.
They're banning people who have never been chat restricted before, and you can get a 2 week ban for acting up in just one game. It makes this a little interesting.
Sync

PyaKura wrote:

How can you run oom as Cass ? Her kit gives her both life and mana sustain through her E o.O
And RoA/Tear are mandatory anyway.

The goal is to deny the opponent top as much farm as possible early on and punish them if they try to last hit. Of course you aren't going to deal much when they start buying tank items (early sorcs shoes help a lot here), but until then you should be ahead anyway.

The most potent counters to Cass top are high mobility champs who usually sports high damage as well (so basically Riven, and most assassins), as well as long range champs (Jayce comes to mind, and a lot of mages but there aren't many top so yeah).
I meant when I all in. I don't really play Cass top though so normally I wouldn't build that much mana. I don't usually go RoA if I go tear and instead because of having no burst (having 8000 mana is nice though) and I get blue sometimes too
-SayaKai
is Irelia a jungler now?
Tari

-SayaKai wrote:

is Irelia a jungler now?

I feel she is still good top. with the true damage
Conor
Aurani

Conor wrote:

Not at all. I want some active people on my friends list that I can play with so I'm not queuing up by myself all the time. We're all too familiar with how that experience goes down on EUW, of all places.
I usually only play ARAM nowadays, exactly because of that reason. When I was still on EUNE, my friends list was chock full (literally) and I have no idea why I moved onto EUW, but with 20 friends in total, I'm not going to play anything 'cept ARAM, so yes, I know how you feel all too well.
I did try playing team builder last night though, and it was fun utterly raping their team with Annie, after over a year of not playing on the Rift. I love her kit - abuses people so hard. :p
EneT
ARAM? That game mode steadily makes you worse at the game.
Aurani
Unlike 95% of the LoL players, I don't aim to be Challenger by the end of the season, and I gave up on trying to be "good" long ago. I'm playing to have fun, and I cannot, for the life of me, understand people who actually get annoyed over the game.

The last match I played yesterday, I was top as Vlad against Cho, raped him to 3-0, had over a 100 more farm than him, roamed to bot (tp) and helped them out a few times, and what does our mid do in the meantime? He feeds their jungler, Rengar, 18 kills. The guy had bloody 407 AD before the 25 minute mark. I absolutely ate the top lane, supported bot as much as I could, but not even the gods could win that game. It was simply lost, as it took 3 of my teammates to kill him, let alone win a 5v5. I ended up with the most damage done and the most farm in the match, but who cares, I had fun.
show more