forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rhyy_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

btw, pretty sure vel'koz is in a much worse situation than akali (maybe not aatrox). While akali was basically an hypercarry who got downgraded to just being a common champ, Vel and Aatrox have never been in the spotlight, not in competitive scene, nor soloQ (at least high elo). Even champs like Anivia and Singed have appeared more..
Aatrox has seen a decent amount of play in Season 3 in the jungle/top in EU LCS.
Snepif
And Vel'Koz sees a shitton of play in high elo botlanes. Btw, I don't know if you added me BD, I can't pm you in any place hahaha
Navizel

Blue Dragon wrote:

btw, pretty sure vel'koz is in a much worse situation than akali (maybe not aatrox). While akali was basically an hypercarry who got downgraded to just being a common champ, Vel and Aatrox have never been in the spotlight, not in competitive scene, nor soloQ (at least high elo). Even champs like Anivia and Singed have appeared more..

I'm pretty sure Vel was picked up once in EU LCS. I think it was nRated.
EneT
My statement still stands; Akali is the worst champ in the game right now.
-SayaKai

EneT wrote:

-SayaKai wrote:

how2begoodakali c:
You don't. Akali is literally the worst champ in the game right now.
OH. ok :v
Aurani
Thing with Aatrox is that the guy basically leaps in, and if he can't outright kill his opponent, he is as dead as a roadkill.
Akali, despite all the nerfs, is still at least somewhat viable through the midgame, but Aatrox? He's horrible early game, he's horrible mid game and late game, when he should shine and his kit should somehow contribute - he fails utterly.
Unless he gets fed like fuck (and let's be honest, every champ is competitive when hyperfed), or his enemies ignore his existence entirely, he won't be able to do shit.
-SayaKai
what's new on Ashe?
kyun_DELETED

EneT wrote:

My statement still stands; Akali is the worst champ in the game right now.
mb on the worst players :^)
EneT

kyun wrote:

Come to Diamond; picking Akali is literally a free win for the other team.
You don't know how hard the E nerf hit her.
Renevant

EneT wrote:

kyun wrote:

Come to Diamond; picking Akali is literally a free win for the other team.
You don't know how hard the E nerf hit her.
That nerf is actually just a revision to a change they made a long time ago. About 2 years ago, they buffed her making it so the e would proc her q. She wasn't originally like that and she was op before that change. I think it's mainly due to her other changes along with item changes and new champions that has made her obsolete.
BrokenArrow
RIP Akali's W from 2 years ago
You used to remain stealthed for a short period of time after walking out of your shroud, those were her prime days
Renevant
Ekko Reveal: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page ... tered-time

His ult ghost looks pretty cool and the blink dash from his e.
OzzyOzrock
more lee skin ayyy
Szymek
Id rather play on NA Server :D. IGN : SpoofPL
-SayaKai
how2getheadhunterakaliskin
EneT

-SayaKai wrote:

how2getheadhunterakaliskin
you buy it.
-SayaKai
If no more money :v
EneT
Get money
-SayaKai
I dun have
EneT
Then sadly u can't have it
UnderminE
Sent a mystery gift to my friend

He got Lolipoppy <3
-SayaKai
Lollipoppies are gud
Renevant
This CLG drama is great

Also RIP annie's AA range, i will miss you
Dainesl
her range is still kinda high but not like it used to be
Nofool
#thuglife

Aurani
You can touch anything, but nerf Annie's AA range and I'll rape you raw.

They are making League more balanced by dulling out the champions....
Mismagius
It kinda feels sad, as a main support, when I see my match history and the "wards put in the map" number being so low. I spend as much as possible time roaming the jungle and getting vision, yet even the enemy jungler had more wards than me. what am I doing wrong ;_;
HaruryuuSan
Sona sp so much fun
EneT

Blue Dragon wrote:

It kinda feels sad, as a main support, when I see my match history and the "wards put in the map" number being so low. I spend as much as possible time roaming the jungle and getting vision, yet even the enemy jungler had more wards than me. what am I doing wrong ;_;
Ward more.
Nah but seriously, the way a lot of junglers build nowadays is they get sightstone so it's no surprise if they ward more than you.
Also, you're probably not buying enough pinks; always leave 1 inventory slot dedicated for a pink ward and always have one in your inventory even if you already have one down. They are so helpful and can make or break a game, you'll see.
Conor
-SayaKai
eee why bard's skill are so mean
DahplA
ekko hype
Aurani

Conor wrote:

We don't nerf champions here. We completely throw them into the trash bin for a few months.
R.I.P. AP Yi, I'll miss your troll ratios
-SayaKai
rip AP Yi
Waspix

-SayaKai wrote:

rip AP Yi
Sad, but true :(
_Kisume
I'm starting to believe bard ult is best used as an initiation tool (just pop it behind them while you rush at them with shurelia/righteous glory/whatever) . Trying to save it for clutch moments is utterly pointless most of the time. Unless there is a Zed. Then sure, it's easy as fuck to use it against Zed. Against anything else I really don't see the point of bothering to try.
Witch Mercy
That SSW talon skin amg <3
Conor
PyaKura
I've always felt like Bard was a mediocre champ when used in yoloq without any comm at all. In organized comps he works well though.

On a side note, Cass top completely shits over a good chunk of the tank top picks... It's so fun mowing down a Nasus's life bar when he goes in to last hit.
Conor
show more