1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

xSzymonPL wrote:

IM such a noob at lol. XD I cry every time.
posted
Anyone gonna stay up all night to watch MSI? Honestly the match I only really care about it's FNC vs TSM, I only want to say EU > NA, others are because I just like watching esports
posted

GeeNX wrote:

Anyone gonna stay up all night to watch MSI? Honestly the match I only really care about it's FNC vs TSM, I only want to say EU > NA, others are because I just like watching esports
Me
posted
Me, even though I have my final exam tomorrow
rip

When does it start? Write it in hours please so I don't have to go through all that time zone bullshit
posted
im going to call TSM win in the matchup

(i really wish the unicorns made it)
posted

BrokenArrow wrote:

Me, even though I have my final exam tomorrow
rip

When does it start? Write it in hours please so I don't have to go through all that time zone bullshit
you're 1 hour ahead of me so it starts at 10 for you
posted
pretty sure it has a rebroadcast
posted
EU > NA
posted
gg Fnatic!!!
posted

GeeNX wrote:

EU > NA
posted
They had 0,5k gold lead min 4, it's something
posted
Can't really say anything yet though, anything can happen in a best of 1.
posted

-SayaKai wrote:

xSzymonPL wrote:

IM such a noob at lol. XD I cry every time.
Sorry for Off Topic but is that Argenta from Dragon Nest on your sig? Cool pic, man

We joined MSI to give Faker the best bday present ever so yeah mission completed we are off
posted
TSM vs. SKT about to start.

SKT has done pretty well today, the faker vs. burger king will hopefully be whats its hyped up to be
posted
I feel like this game will be pretty one sided for SKT

Dyrus on Hecarim is a bad idea imo, Bengi playing so well this tournament and on the other side Santorin is underperforming, Bang is really superior to WT... Only Lustboy & Bjergsen have a chance imo but we will see, I hope for a good match
posted
I feel the same. The first blood was so predictable, dyrus has no flash. He's just gonna be a suicide horse later on.

Also, Im hoping for some nice cow plays, was surprised to see the ali pick

edit: k dyrus

wolf <3
posted
Wow Wolf the God :o

Was a nice fight for TSM tho
posted
and that bengi block, my god

yah, they got something out of it, couldve been a lot worse o.o

BENGI LOL
posted
Omg this cancel with Rek'sai's bump was so good, koreans are insane (well... not like I doubt it tho)
posted
wolf
omg

anti-towerdive, and the push into red buff

These TPs are hilarious.
show more