Total Posts
show more
Navizel
Jazz
better get that Garen skin
:v
Justykanna

agu wrote:

gonna make a little post about a fairly frustrating and somewhat silly game I had in ranked recently, tbh this is just a minor rant post so don't take it too serious, maybe you won't even give a damn of this post but maybe you'll find it funny? I don't know, read if you want, probably not a very interesting post:
so the game started off with our morde locking morde top and the enemy picking heimer, as I somewhat felt to go mid I decided to pick a champ which can take heimer on relatively well thinking he went mid (ziggs). then they decided to pick zed, I asked morde if we should swap lanes should it be heimer top and zed mid (we didn't change summs though so I had ignite flash)
in game we realised it was zed mid so we swapped lanes, I don't know if morde knew zed countered me, he countered zed and I countered heimer, but at least he decided to go mid with tp.
eventually morde started to lose lane pretty hard (not 100% his fault as he got ganked a few times) zed had like two kills and he decided to say he didn't want to go mid and tpd top, as I couldn't really argue much I decided to go mid even though it probably benifited the enemies more (I had the edge on heimer winning lane slightly, and now zed could get rewarded more gold by killing me)...and well, I started to give zed a few kills as I didn't buy seekers cause I didn't know we'd swap lanes and he was fed, partly my bad but to be frank I had like no counterplay to it.
lee sin starts to complain that he is the only good one on the team even though all he really does is go to lanes when our laner there is dead and take the kill (not too much wrong with that even though their pantheon is doing so much more, giving his laners kills etc.)
around when I came mid ezreal starts to complain I haven't roamed even though I hardly got the time as I just swapped lanes, he starts to call me bad and tells me to uninstall, I decide to ask him what division he is and stuff and he claims he is plat 3. (this was mostly to see what he'd say...I got VERY strong doubts he could be plat 3 as he'd know I was top half the game without tp, and well, he fed too)
can't really think of many more important events that happened in the game itself except this...however the end game screen was somewhat interesting I guess?
well, we lost the game, it was pretty much lost, in the end game screen I realised I was basically the only one who did damage albeit us having morde and ezreal, I think I had roughly twice the damage dealt to champions compared to my team, wanna know who did the least damage on our team? ezreal.
that's pretty much it for my mini-rant, this is a true story so yeah, don't know if you'll care about this post as it's probably uninteresting to you, but I found it slightly funny and wanted to rant a bit about it, people thinking they're good in silver and their team mates being bad when they're like the only team member.

oh yeah, I talked a bit with the enemy heimer after the game, he seemed pretty cool, he said I did pretty well (or something along the lines) which was a nice change of pace, glad that someone compliments you and recognizes that you didn't do too bad...he also wondered why we switched lanes too as he said it helped him more than it hurt (and it probably helped zed too).
not a bad game though, although my team did pretty poor I'd say (I could've probably done better too), the enemy team deserved the win I'd say, their pantheon did a pretty good job at getting his team ahead

edit: apologizes if you feel like you wasted time from my post
People get pissed pretty easily when they're losing. That's just... it. I also hate the "I'm the only one doing well" statement. Accomplishes nothing at all. Just makes you look like a jerk imo.

Also, yes, it's nice when someone on the other team compliments you. Pretty rare.

Navizel wrote:

You shouldn't have bothered asking ez. Instead, just mute him. Negativity only makes the team morale and attitude worse. Losing is part of the game. just move on.
Agreed.

Jazz wrote:

better get that Garen skin
:v
More of a fan of Steel Legion myself. But the one on sale's my second favourite. =)
OzzyOzrock
i just play league and say 'gg' and 'rip' a lot when i mess up

easy road to fun...

if they flame me "sry im on my bro's account... and my mom's sleepig i cant be loud"

im never toxic cuz i dont expect anyone to be good aha
Justykanna

OzzyOzrock wrote:

i just play league and say 'gg' and 'rip' a lot when i mess up

easy road to fun...

if they flame me "sry im on my bro's account... and my mom's sleepig i cant be loud"

im never toxic cuz i dont expect anyone to be good aha
I don't say much either. Most of the chat box from me are from pings.
Not getting used to flaming is simply an easy way to keep things light for myself and, yes, enjoy the game.
MehSux

BrokenArrow wrote:

Shyvana jungle is back guys
I've been playing around with her a few months back but with the new sunfire aura jungle item she is definitely strong again
And unlike Sejuani people don't ban her yet because not a lot of people discovered her strength yet
The buff on her E helps too

Thank me later
Maybe I should play her again then. I used to like her a lot, but then she became too weak and I haven't played her in almost forever.
roufou

Justykanna wrote:

People get pissed pretty easily when they're losing. That's just... it. I also hate the "I'm the only one doing well" statement. Accomplishes nothing at all. Just makes you look like a jerk imo.

Also, yes, it's nice when someone on the other team compliments you. Pretty rare.
are you talking about the lee on the "I'm the only one doing well"?

also I kinda don't care much for that loss, it's more about me ranting about some people in the community saying they're better than everyone in a game they did...kinda poorly in? sure I can understand "sorry I'm having a bad game, I can do better" or something but "omg team uninstall I'm plat 3" is...kinda not what I like to see from an adc doing the least damage on the team. I mean he expected me to roam when I was top without tp just as I went mid, probably not realising I spent all game top, says something about game/map awareness I'd expect from a plat player.

also @Lambda-chan: he was like S5 I think, he could be a smurf but I strongly doubt it, I was slightly surprised he wasn't B1 or 2.

I don't even think ezreal was pissed, just think he thought he was like an amazing player who deserved plat but he was stuck in elo hell because of silvers, in other words most players who belong in the bracket they're stuck in
wasn't a bad game though, although my team had pretty controversial mindsets imo, the enemy team seemed to be pretty solid, a pantheon and zed helping each other snowball and a heimer which did pretty consistent (dealing the most damage in the game), their bot lane couldn't be bad either as they seemed to snowball off of ezreal...

btw what do you guys think of champion balance right now? I've picked urgot in ranked and not had people complain so it looks like the community is getting more accepting towards "troll" champs
Gumpy

Navizel wrote:

did they just.. what the fuck riot
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/s ... -0317-0320
I laughed
MehSux

agu wrote:

btw what do you guys think of champion balance right now? I've picked urgot in ranked and not had people complain so it looks like the community is getting more accepting towards "troll" champs
I don't think Urgot is that much of a troll-champ. He has pretty good damage and can snipe a specific enemy. Haven't played him myself in years though.
Regarding balance, I think Riven is still too strong. I don't know about the competitive scene as I'm not following that, but the combination of high damage, high mobility and survivability is in my opinion just way too strong. Fizz was about the same but got finally nerfed.
BrokenArrow

agu wrote:

well Urgot is at about 47% win rate with his insane shield now

I think Riot is doing a good job in terms of champion balance right now, they even managed to make tank junglers viable again without accidently turning them into top laners (at least that's what I think, the competetive scene isn't on the latest patch yet)

The only champs that are still too strong in my opinion are Lissandra and Nidalee. I feel like they could easily fix Nidalee if they would just hit her sustain.. I'm fine with a champion that's mobile and bursty but please don't give her a low cooldown heal that scales with AP.
roufou
I said "troll" for a reason, I personally believe about every champ has their place in the game and can be viable picks probably up to like...D1?
anyhow I'm pretty satisfied with balance as well, the only champions I think are a tad too strong are like...riven, kata, nidalee, that's basically my bans there.

also some people may be like "kata is easy to shut down" and stuff, but I still think she's too strong in soloq, she kinda requires a new mindset as if you don't stop her quickly she kinda just pentas you, I'm not sure what I'd do to nerf her, she's sorta fine but I think she's kinda must ban fodder.
I don't like riven as it's so hard to actually deal with her properly, she has a really nice shield and with that ridicilous ad bonus should you jump her when she has like 1/4 hp and you're full, she'll probably just stun you and recover a ton of health, and you're probably dead before you can actually move, while I get that it's sorta your own fault for going in like that, I just find it fairly baffling that she can do that.

lemme tell you a story about me playing riven, first off, I'm bad with riven, I can play her, but I don't really have good mechanics with her and I can't really abuse her strengths as well as most other people. now, I was playing a normal and I really felt like playing riven, as I didn't get to go top I went support riven just because, as a good support I didn't steal any farm really so you could say I was behind, all I had was like two long swords and iirc a doran blade (don't think I bothered with supp item) at level 6, around that time rengar jumped on our adc tristana and she got pretty low and basically did nothing to fight, so she backed I think. rengar went in the tribush not getting any kills, I was also fairly low but I thought I could get him (he had like 1/2 health and I had like 1/4) I basically just ulted, jumped him, stunned him and killed him. then their bot lane tried to get me (they were fairly low too) I survived thanks to my shield and flashed on them, stunned, used my ult on them, and guess what, a support riven with like 6 farm or something in like 10 minutes maybe and no kills got a triple.
Yeah, their adc and supp were braum/sivir I think by the way.

tldr:basically I can't play riven and got a triple 1v3 with no farm

main thing about riven is that she gets way too much from her ult imo, this may be harsh but I think they should probably remove the extra damage from it
Jazz
dat Lucian build tho
OzzyOzrock
why doesnt riot make riven E have 12 second CD and then make her shield scale less with what she builds :(

rest i could care less about
Tari
Riven got nerfed enough already, I think she needs a break.
Renevant

Tari wrote:

Yup, same with Kat
Justykanna

OzzyOzrock wrote:

why doesnt riot make riven E have 12 second CD and then make her shield scale less with what she builds :(

Tari wrote:

I think 12 seconds is fair for her shield. Most other champions have defensive skills and movement abilities with longer CDs. Her shield was nerfed heavily last season, if I remember correctly so I think she's in a good spot. She was never intended to be super beefy anyway. She'll still need that one defensive item anyway (into the late game).
OzzyOzrock
it's just that with CDR boots and those Brutalizer weapons she just basically gets like 3000 effective health from the dmg she blocks ALONG with the lifesteal
Justykanna
Was gonna say, she usually has CDR in her core build anyway.

OzzyOzrock wrote:

it's just that with CDR boots and those Brutalizer weapons she just basically gets like 3000 effective health from the dmg she blocks ALONG with the lifesteal
pyonn

OzzyOzrock wrote:

What I don't get is that they made it scale of ad instead of ap.
Justykanna

KillboFraggins wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

What I don't get is that they made it scale of ad instead of ap.
I think it's fine, then it scales as she gets stronger. Then she's not 100% squishy.
ceschierpadua
I acquired my very first penta :D
PyaKura
Gratz :D
Tari
Shyvana is the new jungle god.
OzzyOzrock
this argument omfg

http://www.twitch.tv/sky_mp3

totalbiscuit
sky
kaceytron
destiny
siv hd

debate on sky's video about female streamers jeez

27k viewers
31k viewers
DaddyCoolVipper
DeletedUser_4041880
GGWP Fnctic could've won against UoL twice
Renevant

OzzyOzrock wrote:

this argument omfg

totalbiscuit
sky
kaceytron
destiny
siv hd

27k viewers
31k viewers
lmao, i saw that last night
the ESEX article was pretty funny
Navizel
managed to get a kill on her. #worth

OzzyOzrock
niiiiiice

i wanna kill lilypichu

in a fanboy kind of way
Blaziken

I'm so bad at this game, managed to get my first penta after 3 years of sucking. They would have won if they bought an AD.
Dainesl
At least you can actually get Pentakills. I just suck. Badly.
DaddyCoolVipper
PyaKura
It would have been hilarious if you really did go 14/2 with this build lol
- Acay -
:D

OzzyOzrock wrote:

this argument omfg

totalbiscuit
sky
kaceytron
destiny
siv hd

27k viewers
31k viewers
I don't usually cringe over the internet, but anytime sky tries to make an argument it's just aww..
DeletedUser_4041880

Barely 2 minutes into the game wtf

//I didn't get a penta
Renevant
chalice/ziggs/lux buffs
might try some of these mana hungry champs again
AutoMedic
Is Elise really that underpowered right now? As far as my knowledge goes, she's a deadly jungler but she got buried by the likes of Rek'Sai, Lee Sin, Vi and many more aoe clear jungles.

Also khazix best jungle cuz lvl3 ganks are dabest
-Makishima S-
Elise in my opinion is overnerfed.

And it was 1-9 or 1-10 till 5 min, bot lane was pretty wurf. Hec and Nasus worked their asses to peel for me.
Justykanna

Renevant wrote:

chalice/ziggs/lux buffs
might try some of these mana hungry champs again
Lux has carried me in a few games. So, yay for her bug fix - that I never noticed before! xD
Tari
I don't know why everyone says Caitlyn is bad, she is The safest adcs in this game.
show more