posted
Total Posts
show more
pyonn

Jazz wrote:

mfw team banned Le Blanc, Fizz, and Jax for Nemesis draft
Well, the enemy team gave me a jayce.
pyonn
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on the new zilean? http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/wip-pbe-big-changes-to-zilean-33680/
OzzyOzrock
It's definitely more fun now. Pretty much it. Also I recommend surrenderat20.net ;)
Lambda-chan

Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!
Hikona

Lambda-chan wrote:

Omg x)
Renevant

Lambda-chan wrote:

Brilliant
La Volpe

Lambda-chan wrote:

Manliness lvl over 9000

11/10
BrokenArrow
Fucking CLG man..
RIP my old rubberdome keyboard, headset, pencils and family's ears. Nothing fucking goes right for me anymore.
DeletedUser_4041880
ggwp CLG
Navizel
It's a great day to be a TSM fan :)
Renevant
that game was great

i really wanted to see reginald dye his hair though
pyonn

Navizel wrote:

It's a great day to be a TSM fan :)
TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM HYPE!
Jazz
and just when I thought they nerfed Ahri
Hika
I said I wouldn't be a TSM fan this year but it's kind of hard
Takeshi Kida
I started these days, do not know how to play well, and take long to update D:
Renevant

Takeshi Kida wrote:

oo, welcome!
the game can be really fun once you learn how to play and have some friends to play with.
the learning curve is pretty big, but if u put the time into playing the game a lot, you'll catch onto things pretty fast.
What server are you on?

obligatory:
dont be intimidated by the community, just mute them if they get mean. Most everyone is just smurfs who feel good beating the new players. Once you hit lvl 10'ish, it should be fine.

feel free to post here if you have any questions :D
Navizel
DeletedUser_4041880

Takeshi Kida wrote:

Best advice would be to keep all chat disabled
Justykanna

Frostei wrote:

+1 for this.

I have a few friends that find it strange that I keep it off, but I find it to be 100% useless. There's no real point of it unless you wanna see teams spamming caps-lock garbage to each other.
Tari
All chats, unless its team chat , or friend chat obviously
Lambda-chan

Takeshi Kida wrote:

I would recommend to just ignore and mute those apes that only argument with being stuck in "Elo hell" and flame you for mistakes they did actually.
I wouldn't remove the chat though since as Tari already mentioned you should be able to communicate with your team.
Btw you're totally safe in Bot games if you feel insecure, I've never ever seen someone flaming there.
Dainesl
I have, and it's so damn petty. Even at Level 25 you would have a rare chance of finding someone who did this. Also Disco Heat did a video on his League of Children series regarding bot games sooooo...yeah that's even more petty.

In terms of my PvP matches (of which I haven't had that many so I can't say for sure) it seems to be that the teams keep to themselves and really only say "ggwp" at the end, sometimes with additional remarks in the post-game lobby. People in normals generally aren't that toxic but I've seen three or so examples of such.

People who are "stuck in ELO Hell" will likely find themselves being with (or actually being) really toxic people, best thing to do is ignore them since they're likely not going to give useful advice and they may affect your gameplay or even put you on tilt.
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

+1 for this.

I have a few friends that find it strange that I keep it off, but I find it to be 100% useless. There's no real point of it unless you wanna see teams spamming caps-lock garbage to each other.
Well it is useless and I am surprised it hasn't been removed since league is all about removing things that are "Anti fun and Toxic" with a little "burden of knowledge" on the side.

The amount of times I've seen someone on the enemy team compliment me or someone on my team for something can be counted on one hand.

It's just something that was poorly incorporated from the standard RTS games. At least in Dota 2 there is a pause function so you can all chat and let them know your team is pausing the game. Smite doesn't have all chat and it is working fine for them.

I've had allchat disabled on league for like 3 years now. It's useless.
BrokenArrow
I started playing poke champions and my toxicity is gone.
Before I used to play pretty much exclusively squishy all-in melee champions like Zed, Akali, Riven and that kind of stuff. As a victim, I realized that Riven players aren't toxic by nature, the champion itself makes them toxic. I would go 12/2 and outfarm my enemy laner by 100cs and still be unable to carry.
Poke/waveclear champions like Xerath, Orianna, Ziggs on the other hand are so chilling to play. I can lose 5 games in a row and I could care less, whereas before I always raged after 2+ losses in a row. It's easier to play from behind too because you don't have to make 'big plays' to achieve anything. It's fucking easy, I feel dirty playing them.

Diamond V the dream, maybe this time
Renevant
just got rekt by a heimer in lane, but still won the game.
apparently he can have 3 turrets on the field at lvl 1..
all he had to do was land the stun and i was dead :L
luckily he sucks at moving from his turrets so i could easily get kills by roaming
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

+1 for this.

Well it is useless and I am surprised it hasn't been removed since league is all about removing things that are "Anti fun and Toxic" with a little "burden of knowledge" on the side.

The amount of times I've seen someone on the enemy team compliment me or someone on my team for something can be counted on one hand.

It's just something that was poorly incorporated from the standard RTS games. At least in Dota 2 there is a pause function so you can all chat and let them know your team is pausing the game. Smite doesn't have all chat and it is working fine for them.

I've had allchat disabled on league for like 3 years now. It's useless.
I honestly don't think it needs to be removed. Some people are nice and quirky sometimes - especially in ARAM when the game's several times more laid back. There's always that 'option' to turn it off so if someone's being ignorant on the other team, you can always turn it off. I'm guessing that's Riot's stance on it? Can you mute people on the other team? (You'd think I'd know by now)

I get the odd compliment in the post-game lobby (I sometimes give them such if I thought the laning phase was close / fun).
Mismagius

Renevant wrote:

luckily he sucks at moving from his turrets so i could easily get kills by roaming
yeah if you're against a heimer and you're melee there's not much you can do :P
Tari

Blue Dragon wrote:

Renevant wrote:

I like how melee are seen as "useless" in this quote <3 . Anyways, I think if you play the tankier melee, you should be able to survive fine. Especially , Garen. He's pretty much unkillable endgame if you build him tanky unless you go all in.
Gumpy

Frostei wrote:

I just said useless shit to them to confuse them... and some... other things
Hika
ha ha ha

all chat is fun when you turn people against each other so it works
OzzyOzrock
my friend noticed two guys n the enemy team flaming one another

so he tried to hype it up, "YOU GONNA TAKE THAT SHIT FROM A BLITZ CASS?"

Cass: "at last i didn't rush manamune on support"

him: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH"

blitz: "lmao u fed 8 kills stfu"

him: "DAMN CASS YOU'RE GETTING WHOOPED"

..you had to be there
Nofool
ye im having a lot of fun with these chat x_x i will never remove it and idk if i could play without it lol

there are always funny peoples and flamers are flamers just let them flame idk...
3+ years and i still have none in my blocklist and have almost never reported anyone x_x

i believe that someone who is irritated by a flamer/toxic player is himself toxic or just bad (=> i don't mind being flamed by someone if hes strong ye)
else fuck the flamers who suck Kappa

edit: v left side here
Gumpy
Anyone else play with chat on the right side instead of left?
If it's on the left I don't even notice it.
Mismagius

Tari wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I like how melee are seen as "useless" in this quote <3 . Anyways, I think if you play the tankier melee, you should be able to survive fine. Especially , Garen. He's pretty much unkillable endgame if you build him tanky unless you go all in.
He's talking about early-game, laning phase though. Unless you play under your turret with Garen's passive, I don't think you should be able to easily beat a heimer.
iwantek
Uhm...
Renevant
lol wow
janna and amumu arn't even bad champions

zyra vs the world
Conor
Secretpipe
Played against Gold players and I'm still level 28.

DeletedUser_4041880
This would make an amazing skin

OzzyOzrock
too many brilliant concepts exist

AP statikk shiv tho
show more