show more
HazeL
Are there new champs this month?
Jordan
Second talon ranked penta s5. feels good man

BrokenArrow
always a joy to see people build Talon correctly

Renevant wrote:

There was an idea floating around a couple weeks ago about her rework where she basically turns into an ad/ap hybrid
still broken af but not so dependent on AP.

idk what happened to it since it still hasnt hit the PBE
it got scrapped
Vulf

Renevant wrote:

There was an idea floating around a couple weeks ago about her rework where she basically turns into an ad/ap hybrid
still broken af but not so dependent on AP.

idk what happened to it since it still hasnt hit the PBE

If you see something about a rework from a Riot dev that isn't immediately put on the PBE after it was posted do not take it seriously ever. See Warwick, Yorick, Urgot and Galio scrapped changes for an example.

I learned this the hard way which ended up with me getting super hyped and then suddenly pissed off. I'm not sure why they are even allowed to discuss things in this way on a large scale that aren't even going to be available for public testing.
DaddyCoolVipper

...So much LP!

#DiamondS5TheDream
Witch Mercy
Ahri will carry me to diamond #believe :^)
HazeL
</3 silver
Secretpipe

Jordan wrote:

Second talon ranked penta s5. feels good man

We can screenshit in game? Did a penta last time but couldn't keep a screen of it :c
Dainesl
that typo tho

Apparently you can but I don't know how myself, I'd assume it's F12 as that seems to be usual for games?
BrokenArrow
yes F12, the screenshot will be saved in C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends\Screenshots (by default)
Secretpipe
Really ? I need to try!

Thanks a ton !
Lambda-chan
I need this fucking Sweetheart Annie Skin I NEED IT IHDIOHAODHOIODHOIW
Dainesl
I did (somewhat) well yay

match

Heimerdinger was OP and I was able to ward effectively thus saving us a ton of unneeded deaths.
Nofool
da smurf tho

Jordan

s5 aka pentakill season
Dainesl
Lovely, the Jungler gets the right to brag

you barely made that penta though.
BrokenArrow

This was the first time I got raped by a Fiora 1v5'ing our entire team
and it felt good.
DeletedUser_4041880
#djsonahype
Neku Okazaki
I hate afk users :(

Stefan

Frostei wrote:

#djsonahype
yep

I don't miss DFG a lot.
ceschierpadua
Can someone help me with jungling, more or less with ganks because I don't really know what to do after clearing the frog or golem :/

any tips will be much appreciated
Stefan

ceschierpadua wrote:

Can someone help me with jungling, more or less with ganks because I don't really know what to do after clearing the frog or golem :/

Toad - Blue Buff - Wolves - Red Buff - Crows - Gank, otherwise Golems
Golems - Red Buff - Crows - Gank, otherwise Wolves - Toads or Blue Buff - that what lefts from the previous step

This always works for me at the begin. Just make sure if you feel like you're getting counter-jungled then don't risk anything here. If suddenly a Lee Sin scrub jumps to you then don't try to fight him. He probably kills you unless he is low life or you got a strong early jungler like J4 or Kha.
OzzyOzrock
ganks have so many factors

- how pushed they are
- how your laner initiates
+ how that initiate is timed with your going in
- minion aggro

i just go in and spam shit and boom! double kill for them
DaddyCoolVipper

Stefan wrote:

ceschierpadua wrote:

Golems - Red Buff - Crows - Gank, otherwise Wolves - Toads or Blue Buff - that what lefts from the previous step

This always works for me at the begin. Just make sure if you feel like you're getting counter-jungled then don't risk anything here. If suddenly a Lee Sin scrub jumps to you then don't try to fight him. He probably kills you unless he is low life or you got a strong early jungler like J4 or Kha.

J4 and Kha actually have a really shitty first clear. A strong enemy invade at a buff will set you back pretty badly if they play it right.

Also, it's viable.

Flask
omg ap lee sin
ceschierpadua

Stefan wrote:

I can pretty much understand the clearing phase of the jungle especially with the toad but after that I don't know where to go, like for example I finished my clear on the toad than blues than wolves, than what? pretty much after the clear I don't know where to gank often leading my team to flame me because I roam to much or don't gank as often I should be... or them getting rekt by the enemy jungler which I could probably have prevented :">
BrokenArrow
If you can't seem to find a successful gank in any of your lanes because they are pushed too far, there are 3 things you can do
1) be there for a potential countergank
2) counterjungle the enemy jungler
3) farm
Renevant
waiting for dem new skins
i haven't bought any in a while
PyaKura
Respect died today

Elementaires
gg ez
OzzyOzrock

-skype call-
Me: Hey Robert gift me I promise I'll get SGU"
Him: alright
*pop*

I yelled a bit.
Dainesl
I love how it says "Congratulations?" by the way
DeletedUser_4041880

This was fun
Tari
Tristiana new mechs are awesome. (not to mention her looks)
Renevant
her ears are so funny to look at (in game that is)
La Volpe

Tari wrote:

Tristiana new mechs are awesome. (not to mention her looks)
She creeps me out for some reasons. lol
OzzyOzrock
belly button op
BrokenArrow

1.3k crit with only 4 items and no elixier l0l
Mismagius

oh 2009
AnotherEpicName
thought I'ld share my youtube channel with you guys since its LoL related
I usualy make nidalee guide's and gameplays
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnotherEpicName
drop by and leave some feedback if you feel like doing so ^^