show more
Jazz
I am so offended

PyaKura
ayy lmao
BrokenArrow
man support might be my thing

It's actually harder to play than it often looks like
Our MF got caught by their 5 item Akali like 50 minutes in the game. I was barely out of range so I flashed in, shielded MF with my E and Locket active, into ult and Mikael's to keep her alive, used my Sweeping Lense to reveal Akali in her shroud and we managed to kill her. After that we were able to immediately push for the win 4v5.. crazy game.

chat was like "WOOOOAH WP MF!!!11!" ;_;
DaddyCoolVipper

rito please
Phzm

BrokenArrow wrote:

chat was like "WOOOOAH WP MF!!!11!" ;_;
Those right-clickers getting all the credit again. Supports / Bruisers ftw :o APCs and ADCs are just our poor lil things we have to protect in order to let them afk-dps.
OzzyOzrock
Nofool

OzzyOzrock wrote:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/113-pbe-update.html

W A L L E T B O Y S
wow nice gonna try vayne n trist (firefighter tho)
DaddyCoolVipper

rito now you're just being silly
Navizel
rip dfg
Hika

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

rito please
well I guess you just got rekt
Witch Mercy

Nofool wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/113-pbe-update.html

W A L L E T B O Y S
wow nice gonna try vayne n trist (firefighter tho)
Finally a jinx skin :')
LilyZhu
I play on EUW. I am Silver 2 83LP and have been playing League for four years.
IGN: Pixel Death
Hopefully if there is any team in need of me I can join them and play :D!
Kraizey
"krazy" and i play on euw (≧◡≦)
I am currently Diamond 5 and i'm aiming for Diamond 1 in season 5!
Feel free to add me :>
BrokenArrow
Got my second pentakill in ranked today. :)
2/2 pentas with Akali, so balanced

EDIT: Also just bought Vi, this was my first game with her

ztrot
Is the new Tristana rework done yet?
Nofool
nope sadly ,_,
ztrot
what the hell they already have ali up and ready to go :<
Dainesl
Getting Level 20 when? ;_;

The rune sale's gonna end soon and I wanna get on the bandwagon before it disappears so I can UP MY GAME BOIS
OzzyOzrock

ztrot wrote:

what the hell they already have ali up and ready to go :<
well yeah, different patches completely :o
Renevant
Does the new season start as soon as preseason ends? Or is there gonna be some downtime?
SiFly_old

Renevant wrote:

Does the new season start as soon as preseason ends? Or is there gonna be some downtime?
<24h downtime. Just the time it requires them to reset everything and put ranked back on.
BrokenArrow
So, how is everyone doing in their placements?
Renevant
I'm scared to start mine, I might wait a little bit cause I don't wanna deal with too many trolls...
Kraizey
5/1 so far! Rocking Riven all day :3
OzzyOzrock
1-0

pretty great
SiFly_old
I tried to lose all my placements on purpose on my smurf to get it towards silver/gold... ended up getting carried to hard 4/6.. still in Plat V just as before reset.
Tshemmp
I'll just wait 1 month or so until the hype dies down.
BrokenArrow
A friend of mine ended last season in Platinum V, went 7-3 and got Platinum IV.. I believe his MMR must have been pretty high but what kind of "soft reset" is that supposed to be?

I have one game left, 5-4 so far.. wish me luck.

EDIT: 6-4 and got placed in Gold I (from Plat V), I can live with that!
Vulf
It's been like that since the beginning of season 3 or whenever they added the shitty ladder system. (for exmaple) If you were mid-high of a certain tier the previous season extremely high chances are you are going to be put back into a close area after placements (or higher) unless you go 0/10 which would probably still put you in mid-high of a single tier lower than you. You just need to have MMR from the previous season otherwise you will most likely end up in bronze or very high silver (gold on rare cases if you get matched with a bunch of high MMR players every game).

This was the crap I was bitching about in this thread two years ago. This system does not reflect skill unless you are very low bronze/silver or extremely high diamond/master/challenger and was basically implemented to make ranked more noob friendly and more rewarding the more you play ranked and also to get people to play ranked more. The previous ranked system was a failure to Riot because hardly anyone wanted to play it because it was "too hard" to climb. You get rewarded for winning games (which is fine) but you barely get punished for losing games. Basically if you were bad you fell and if you were good you climbed with the old elo system.

As for how I'm doing in ranked.. Probably not playing it at all this season haven't logged in for over a month on my main account and have only played a few arams on my smurf since then. Might actually be able to FINALLY quit this game since a very large number of my friends moved to something else.
Navizel
7-3
From Silver II to Silver III

I'm okay with this.
Tamir

Vulf wrote:

It's been like that since the beginning of season 3 or whenever they added the shitty ladder system. (for exmaple) If you were mid-high of a certain tier the previous season extremely high chances are you are going to be put back into a close area after placements (or higher) unless you go 0/10 which would probably still put you in mid-high of a single tier lower than you. You just need to have MMR from the previous season otherwise you will most likely end up in bronze or very high silver (gold on rare cases if you get matched with a bunch of high MMR players every game).

This was the crap I was bitching about in this thread two years ago. This system does not reflect skill unless you are very low bronze/silver or extremely high diamond/master/challenger and was basically implemented to make ranked more noob friendly and more rewarding the more you play ranked and also to get people to play ranked more. The previous ranked system was a failure to Riot because hardly anyone wanted to play it because it was "too hard" to climb. You get rewarded for winning games (which is fine) but you barely get punished for losing games. Basically if you were bad you fell and if you were good you climbed with the old elo system.

As for how I'm doing in ranked.. Probably not playing it at all this season haven't logged in for over a month on my main account and have only played a few arams on my smurf since then. Might actually be able to FINALLY quit this game since a very large number of my friends moved to something else.
The ELO system was amazingly fun,the only possible way to climb was by winning more than losing,right now,situations exist where people get to diamond with a 51%~ win rate or even lower than 50,I agree that I do not like this system at all but there is still the hidden MMR thing so people who win a lot do not get matched with people who lose as much as they win,most of the times,at least.

Yeah,they might have made it a little friendly to the "bad" players,but if you're above the skill level of those who made that climb only because of the new system,you will surely surpass them,I had my EUNE smurf get placed in Silver I after a 8-2 placement,it took me about 80 games to get to Diamond V (just setting an example) which is really NOT THAT MUCH when you think about it,so yeah,what I'm basically trying to say is-even if you get placed at the same tier you finished the season at (or around that tier),that never means you can't climb up!,you just have to get better and play on.
Neku Okazaki

D:
Renevant
was that from a prepaid?

also congrats on 1000 post count
Neku Okazaki

Renevant wrote:

was that from a prepaid?

Yes, I have the card on my hands, and thanks
Dainesl
I can't even get into placements because I'm only Level 20 D:

being a newbie is the absolute worst.

offtopic I won just now, yay.
Renevant

Neku okazaki wrote:

Renevant wrote:

was that from a prepaid?

Yes, I have the card on my hands, and thanks
As long as you kept the receipt, you should be able to get the RP to your account through a support ticket pretty easily.
Renevant

Dainesl wrote:

I can't even get into placements because I'm only Level 20 D:

being a newbie is the absolute worst.

offtopic I won just now, yay.
People can be mean in ranked :(
and yah, the learning curve is brutal, especially if you dont have anyone to play with.
Dopamine
Went 1-9
Silver 1 to 5
Am in promo's for silver 4 now though
Dainesl
The feels when you get lots of "good plays" out though, and quite a few doubles, even a triple

Overall result of that match.

yes I know my CS sucks.
Renevant
210 CS is still pretty damn good. I didnt know how important csing was before lvl 30 so i rarely got over 100
show more