forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rukario

Finally did it, had to climb up from Bronze 3 when I was initially placed.

Now, to play more Nami.

Also Tyranossauros Rekt to Alliance. EU mad, SEA jelly.
Hika
SOO SW VS TSM

pretty hyped to hell right now imo, wonder who's gonna win fuck groups c and d right now
Rukario

Hika wrote:

SOO SW VS TSM

pretty hyped to hell right now imo, wonder who's gonna win fuck groups c and d right now
I don't care how small TSMs chances are to win against White, but the baylife flows through my veins until the very last nexus from TSM explodes.
Also, if TSM actually wins Worlds I win a bet with a certain someone who then has to buy me all the team skins. (His part of this wager, Alliance, is out of the race)
Hika
that's the spirit, Rukario
I actually planned to buy everything in their shop if they win worlds with all my savings; it better be worth

#baylyf4lyf
Navizel
NA's matches are hard but I'm pretty sure they can get at least 1 game off of SSB/SSW.
OzzyOzrock

Hika wrote:

that's the spirit, Rukario
I actually planned to buy everything in their shop if they win worlds with all my savings; it better be worth

#baylyf4lyf
that's better than me buying the icon LOL
Rukario

Nami is my waifu
OzzyOzrock
I'm still stuck in Silver 1 0 LP. I'm so bad.
Cyclohexane

Nofool wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

that's the actual level that Kabum plays though, not the pile of shit that were the 4 first games
the game against C9 was a bit better but still not what they did on IWC/BR qualifiers
Alliance played pretty badly yeah, but there are still merits to Kabum
ofc there are merits, they'r not used to worlds yet that's all.
"I just don't want to identify to a scene where the #1 seed loses to a Brazilian team" it sounds racist atm, same level than taiwanchingchong ,_,
"Fnatic just move to NA and let the rest of eu rot in its mediocrity" SK and Alliance are both stronger than fnatic, they have rekless and... none
You're just reaching. I said Brazilian because that is what they are from, I could have said Turkish or other wildcard scenes, it doesn't matter. Still a huge embarrassment especially after IEM São Paulo and the fact that MIL was relegated. Also it's been two seasons that team play and shotcalling has been overshadowing individual play in the pro scene. Alliance were able to get a great summer split but there were clear communication issues in some of these games (Wickd's Kayle ulting froggen as he uses zhonyas? Hello?) and were by far the most inconsistent of the three European teams. Fnatic not only had the hardest group but came 1HP short of beating every team in their group once, and their only really disappointing performance was against LMQ which IMO is the NA team that stepped up the most.

>SK
hahahahahahahaha no
Rukario

Mr Color wrote:

>SK
hahahahahahahaha no
I simply can not take SK seriously, while they have Jesiz on their roster. He has so little high moments and they are so far spaced out andhis best champ is Ziggs, where he just waveclears until Candy and Fredy suddenly show up to the game.

In my surreal dreamworld, SK and Fnatic merge. Fredy top, Sven jungle, Xpeke mid and Rekkles/Yellowstar bot, not taking in if they synergize well with each other or shotcalling.
The Sugoi Goat
My IGN is The Sinister Goat c: I Main ADC, mainly Lucian, ezreal and Corki, so as you can guess, I adore AD casters :3 but I play every other role, such as lux mid, lee jungle and gragas top :3 If u ever wanna play let me know and maybe we can duo :3 Im silver 3, was silver 1 but went on a massive tilt :'c sad timessssssssssssssssssssss
Rukario

The Sugoi Goat wrote:

My IGN is The Sinister Goat c: I Main ADC, mainly Lucian, ezreal and Corki, so as you can guess, I adore AD casters :3 but I play every other role, such as lux mid, lee jungle and gragas top :3 If u ever wanna play let me know and maybe we can duo :3 Im silver 3, was silver 1 but went on a massive tilt :'c sad timessssssssssssssssssssss
I was gonna add you, but it seems like I can't find you. is that "The Sinister Goat" on EUW or which server?
Nofool

Mr Color wrote:

You're just reaching. I said Brazilian because that is what they are from, I could have said Turkish or other wildcard scenes, it doesn't matter. Still a huge embarrassment especially after IEM São Paulo and the fact that MIL was relegated. Also it's been two seasons that team play and shotcalling has been overshadowing individual play in the pro scene. Alliance were able to get a great summer split but there were clear communication issues in some of these games (Wickd's Kayle ulting froggen as he uses zhonyas? Hello?) and were by far the most inconsistent of the three European teams. Fnatic not only had the hardest group but came 1HP short of beating every team in their group once, and their only really disappointing performance was against LMQ which IMO is the NA team that stepped up the most.

>SK
hahahahahahahaha no
well you wrote what you wrote n_n wildcard scenes or not it still sounds racist.
embarrassment => rofl, alliance lost, not you. omg these guys being like huu im from EUW, EUW teams are not doing well im so embarrassed...
"Alliance the most inconsistent of the three eu teams => have you really seen all fnatic's games xd ?
also LMQ 3rd NA team atm :s TSM and C9's games were enough to see it and i think they did an NA tournament to know that anyways n_n.
and about SK x) everyone said Svenskeren's racist and stuff while we'r talking of one of the most toxic game but, have you not noticed they played their 3 first games without him ?_? this stupid story fucked worlds for them that's all. atm with him i think they'r the strongest eu team lol.

well ok if you guys can read the game/meta etc that easily i guess you'r all chall or smthing n_n pls no : "i play less than one game/week i have no time"
btw why you said nothing about fnatic's issues xd, there are a looot of things you could've pointed too
BrokenArrow

Nofool wrote:

btw why you said nothing about fnatic's issues xd, there are a looot of things you could've pointed too
1. SoaZ
2. SoaZ
3. SoaZ
4. SoaZ
5. SoaZ
6. SoaZ
7. SoaZ
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

Nofool wrote:

1. SoaZ
2. SoaZ
3. SoaZ
4. SoaZ
5. SoaZ
6. SoaZ
7. SoaZ
sOAZ* ye true he did sooo many mistakes omg... shit it's france's fault now hes not the only tho ,_,
Rukario

BrokenArrow wrote:

Nofool wrote:

1. SoaZ
2. SoaZ
3. SoaZ
4. SoaZ
5. SoaZ
6. SoaZ
7. SoaZ
You forgot to mention SoaZ
Cyclohexane
>this player is the reason this team isn't doing well

yep i'm done here
shARPII
Everyone know this.

BR>KR>NA>EU>Irelia>Soaz>Wickd.
OzzyOzrock
i think im gonna copy rukario and main nami instead of thresh lol
Hika
sona is like faceroll lower elo it's so fun
Rukario

shARPII wrote:

Everyone know this.

BR>KR>NA>EU>Irelia>Soaz>Wickd.
I thought it was:

BR>KR>NA>EU>Soaz>Irelia=Wickd

OzzyOzrock wrote:

i think im gonna copy rukario and main nami instead of thresh lol
Do take into account that I majorily play ranked with a friend of mine who is a pretty good ADC.
[-Cloud-]

Hika wrote:

Everything is faceroll in lowelo.
OzzyOzrock
i forgot jax existed! i'm saved!
Hika

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Hika wrote:

Everything is faceroll in lowelo.
i wish you were there to tell that to one of my crappy teammates

how to feed with nasus 101
OzzyOzrock
i've figured it out! ad bruiser blitzcrank top is gonna be the next big thing!!!!!!!!
Hika
btw tsm vs ssw very good very good

very worth waking up for
Vuelo Eluko

Hika wrote:

btw tsm vs ssw very good very good

very worth waking up for
hardly. it was painful to watch SSW play like idiots and still win because of how superior they are as a team.
that was literally the lowest level of play a team of their caliber could play at and tsm still couldnt win
Jazz
goddamn asians
Darkdog
That c9/ssb ending tho :o
Vulf
There is a reason I stopped watching any of the worlds matches after last years.

It's incredibly easy to predict who is going to make it to at least the quarterfinals it's quite sad.
[-Cloud-]

Hika wrote:

i wish you were there to tell that to one of my crappy teammates

how to feed with nasus 101
As long as you are doing it right, you basically win more than you lose. So mates doesn't even matter.
Ibuki Suika
Uzi is Godddddddddddddddddddddddddd :o

PyaKura
just watched Royal Club vs. EDG

lol
OzzyOzrock
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... 4/42874689

I've never seen a Malph carry so hard.
Navizel
Galio pick what

Also, RIP TSM Amazing
Darkdog
Predictions for finals? 3-0 SSW? :o
Navizel
Please let it not be like season 3 again
dntecillo
I hope it would be more interesting! I rely on SHR, they have enough teamwork to defeat SSW. Anyway, the games will be INSANE <3
OzzyOzrock
sry but SHRC is gonna get 0-3'd again

and again

and again and again
BrokenArrow
I'm on a 13 game losing streak with Akali in ranked right now (over the last few weeks, not in one run)
Ever since she started seeing more play people became much better at dealing with her, even at lower elo.
Sucks to see when you aren't able to carry with your most played, favourite champion anymore ):

Platinum border isn't that beautiful anyways so I'll be happy to have achieved Gold this season
show more