forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

He wasn't worth complaining about, even with Feral Fire imo.
Yes he was. LOL

Everyone who benefited from release FF was worth complaining about.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Everyone who benefited from release FF was worth complaining about.
Yi's so squishy, you stun him and melt him, no?
I mean. If you're telling me this, you're likely right since I'm only in Silver. So whatever lol.
Kouya-
I just got suspended from getting a disconnect and trying to reconnect but failed to reconnect .

Lol, at least it's only until tomorrow .

Freakin' Riot .
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

I mean. If you're telling me this, you're likely right since I'm only in Silver. So whatever lol.
Every high elo Yi player that I have come across builds him like a bruiser. (Frozen Mallet, Randiuns etc..) So the whole "Stun and melt" doesn't apply here.
those
explain cowsep
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Every high elo Yi player that I have come across builds him like a bruiser. (Frozen Mallet, Randiuns etc..) So the whole "Stun and melt" doesn't apply here.
Ah, that explains it. I saw most go Boots, FF, Infinity, Statikk, Zephyr and maybe GA. Something along those lines. ie: Not like a bruiser.
Yarissa

FINALLY i feel like less of a noob now
Vulf
Have fun because Plat is pretty much the worst out of them all. I've encountered some pretty toxic players in Silver, Gold and Diamond, but the amount that I had to deal with in plat was ridiculous.
Nofool
RIP GROUP C (anyone wathcing the show ;_;?)
Navizel
Group C is scary. Group B is less scary than Group C (still scary). Two teams from Group A EDG and SSW just got a free ticket to semifinals. Group D should show great matches.
OzzyOzrock
CLG LOL
BrokenArrow
Link single handedly threw the first 2 games. At this stage I don't even want them to win anymore just so there is a chance we might see a new CLG next season. With an actual midlaner and jungler that hopefully provides better shotcalling.
Navizel
ayyyy lmaooooo
OzzyOzrock
WTF
BrokenArrow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAG DID I SAY? ONCE I SFOP CHEERINV FOR MY TEAM IT WILL FINALLY WIN
IT HAPPENED
STRATSSSS

ITS 4 AM MY BOLE FAMILY IS UP I AM KILL
BrokenArrow
IS THIS REAL LIFE??????
Navizel
The picks these promotion series is so much better than playoffs lmao
JesusYamato

Soon(tm)
Vuelo Eluko
challenger teams suck
so much
damn
Navizel
Coast management fucked up. Lost my respect for them. People really think they can have free win if they have koreans on their team. Sigh.
BETRAYAL

JesusYamato wrote:

Soon(tm)
carry me : D
Jazz

"wth guys?" was not enough to express my emotions during and after the game
BrokenArrow
I've never been more confused by a post-game screenshot than I am right now

EDIT: I'm not 100% certain, but I think you were playing with bots this game. Did they chat or ping at all during the game? This is a known problem in the low-level area, people using bots to get to level 30 as quickly as possible
Vulf
Definitely bots. Poorly scripted ones at that as well.

It's even worse on normal dominion because the games last about 10 minutes. These fuckers bot to level 30 and sell the accounts for real world cash.
Jazz
They were lvl 12 to lvl 19, and I'm lvl 19...
hmm I guess that makes sense, they didn't chat or ping
Vulf
They are really common at low levels in bot games and dominion.

I queued up for a dominion game with a low level friend awhile back and 8/10 of the other players were bots. Riot wonders why dominion isn't getting new players.LOL
BrokenArrow
Zzzz people on my friends list getting elo boosted left and right but I don't wanna be an asshole about it
I'm fighting with my inner self right now
at least do it in a way that's not COMPLETELY OBVIOUS
Vulf
The rewards aren't even worth boosting and getting caught over. Funny how people still think gold, plat and diamond borders mean something.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The rewards aren't even worth boosting and getting caught over. Funny how people still think gold, plat and diamond borders mean something.
Sure they do. Hell, Silver border means something to me. ;)
I missed out on Silver last season. Ended Bronze 1 and everyone I knew/played games with had at least a Silver border.
Vulf
Only thing borders do is fulfill the self achievement mindset, but other than that depending which one you have it can be looked upon negatively.

That's generally what happens when you have a ranked system that primarily rewards you more for grinding than actually being good at the game.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Only thing borders do is fulfill the self achievement mindset, but other than that depending which one you have it can be looked upon negatively.

That's generally what happens when you have a ranked system that primarily rewards you more for grinding than actually being good at the game.
It's a good self achievement. xD Not hitting Silver last season was disappointment when pretty much all my RL friends got it, now I'll have it. =D
Lol, I never really thought about anything negative, to be honest. I don't play much normal Summoner's Rift anymore, any friends higher than me understand I don't play the game 100% serious (I don't watch LCS/pro, for example) so they won't act like a dick anyway and anyone I get matched with in ranked will likely be Silver (or low Gold) anyway.

But hey, that's only my view. Obviously other people think it differently.
PyaKura

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Sure they do. Hell, Silver border means something to me. ;)
I missed out on Silver last season. Ended Bronze 1 and everyone I knew/played games with had at least a Silver border.
I know that feeling, I was in the same spot last season. Now I'm Gold and half of my RL friends are still in Silver \o/
Jordan

RIP Talon

"It's like Riot has decided that Zed, Ahri and Fizz are the only assassins allowed to be played, and whenever those assassins are not the only 3 viable assassins, they systematically gut every single one of them until it's Zed/Ahri/Fizz for another fucking World Championship."

fucking true
BrokenArrow
Even though I'm a Talon player I don't like him as a champion and I can understand Riot doesn't want him to be a strong pick. A long range point-and-click silence doesn't offer counterplay and is frustrating to play against. If the entire strength of a champion comes from a silence it's probably a badly designed champion. Zed, Ahri and Fizz (even though I think his untargetability is fucking hilarious and OP) have much healthier kits and gameplay for assassins.
Navizel
If only Riot knows how to buff champions who aren't played much so those "OP" champs can be countered.

Riot is just stupid. Nerf champ> new picks in lcs> nerf them. Buff never
Vulf
Riot already said this was coming several months ago. Nothing new at all.
Jordan
He won't even be played as a counterpick to squishy mages now (what he has always been supposed to be).

Once the meta shifts again and other assassins return to popularity Talon will literally fall to Urgot-tier.
BrokenArrow
In terms of teamfighting he is still pretty good compared to other assassins
His lane phase will be brutal and he will become a niche pick again but he still has some crazy damage potential. Also he still works decently well against ap mids that rely on a skillshot like Lux/Syndra/Morgana.. if they play it badly.

People need to understand that a silence being the only thing that makes a champion good/viable is a mistake in champion design itself.
Think about it.
Talon definitly needs other changes. Removing the silence was a step into the right decision because it offered no counterplay, which is the definition of an "unhealthy" assassin. His other abilities need some love, including his passive, to make up for his loss of strength.

He might become bad, but comparing him to Urgot is just insane. LOL
Vulf
A point and click silence on a high burst assassin that has stealth is extremely problematic. Relying on having little to no counterplay to be good is incredibly bad design. It's removal was justified.

I like that he can now proc his passive off his E but the problem is your need to have like 2 ping to do it. They should increase the slow duration to .5 or something since .1 is basically nothing.
BrokenArrow
oh lol I thought his E would slow for a whole 1 second
0.1 is nothing yeah
show more