Can't wait! :)
Navizel
Tristana's q is so useless when she's ap. Gj though
tyrael6192

only took lik 50000 years
Navizel
grats!
La Volpe
I was playing Galio Support, but I had to sell some of my items to build some ap cause we didn't had the damage. Also is warmogs the new cool thing to buy our Lee bought 2 of them.
Vulf
Not really. It's still a pretty awful item, but can be situational. Both spirit visage and sunfire cape give more effective hp than Warmogs while costing less gold.
That lee sin was essentially a ball of health that probably got melted by Sivir in about 3 seconds.

I'd maybe consider it on champions that have abilities that scale off their own health like Volibear, Sejuani and Shen for example.
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

I was playing Galio Support, but I had to sell some of my items to build some ap cause we didn't had the damage. Also is warmogs the new cool thing to buy our Lee bought 2 of them.
Where've you been? Haven't seen you on in ages.
Wait, why are you only 4-4 in normals? lol.

Everyone bought Warmogs. I've never liked it at all. ... four people on the other team have them. -_-
La Volpe

Justykanna wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Where've you been? Haven't seen you on in ages.
Wait, why are you only 4-4 in normals? lol.

Everyone bought Warmogs. I've never liked it at all. ... four people on the other team have them. -_-
Team Builder. I'm just sick of League atm.
Navizel
Tari
Jinx is love, Jinx is reckless <3
Sapphiire_old_1
i'm almost gold again, been spamming ryze in solo Q that champ is so op its retarded
Riyeko
Excuse my ign but we had the "Fat" team in the past but it's all gone now, should change my name..
ign: Fat De Wirsing
EU server west.
Silver 5, I don't play rankeds tho. Might aswell try sometime if I find someone for duo queue.
Fluxi

SoG Tava wrote:

i'm almost gold again, been spamming ryze in solo Q that champ is so op its retarded

Ryze - Roll face on keyboard -> job done
JesusYamato
I'm playing the game again
Diamond5 atm, if anyone wanna play just add me :
Waryas on EUW
FCK PAD on NA.

Normal only don't bother asking for duoq.
Witch Mercy
league of feederino
Glass

JesusYamato wrote:

I'm playing the game again
Diamond5 atm, if anyone wanna play just add me :
Waryas on EUW
FCK PAD on NA.

Normal only don't bother asking for duoq.
how many smurfs do you have wtf
Vulf
They really need to bring URF mode back. There really is no game mode to cool down on after a bunch of terrible ranked games other than co-op ai.

Dominion is filled with player created bots
ARAM has been way to frustrating to enjoy lately mostly because I always get stupid shit like Trynd and Udyr every game.
TT is TT

Could troll normals if my friends actually still played this game. =\

Urf mode was the best and shouldn't have been removed.
BrokenArrow

Jinx is love, Jinx is life
The sad thing is I thought OP.gg was recording the game.. turned out it didn't. I was so excited to upload that 1v3 triple kill x.x
Is there any way to get the replay file after the game has ended?
Fluxi

BrokenArrow wrote:

Jinx is love, Jinx is life
The sad thing is I thought OP.gg was recording the game.. turned out it didn't. I was so excited to upload that 1v3 triple kill x.x
Is there any way to get the replay file after the game has ended?

If u have LOLreplay installed and running, it will save any games you have played and u can just upload the replay from there
BrokenArrow
LOLreplay has never worked for me so I uninstalled it months ago D:
Maybe if I just don't play for a couple of years until Riot implements a replay system I will be able to view my 10 latest games or something.
ONE CAN DREAM.
Tari
Darius is still OP to some extent.
Vulf

On my way to becoming a dominion maestro. If they had ranked dominion I'd totally play it. LOL
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

On my way to becoming a dominion maestro. If they had ranked dominion I'd totally play it. LOL

There are some competitive matches where you can sign up for tho.
Justykanna
Question.
When you see how much 'damage to champions' you do at the end of the game, is the damage reflected by Thornmail, counted here?
Witch Mercy

Vulf wrote:

You just love ww don't you.
Do you own all his skins?
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

There are some competitive matches where you can sign up for tho.
They are at awkward hours for me. :(

Graciee wrote:

You just love ww don't you.
Do you own all his skins?
Except Urf. I have someone who is willing to trade their Urf Warwick for my Championship Riven, but I need to contact the appropriate Rioter. Soon™

I'm like 99% sure it will comeback when he gets a VU anyways.
Sapphiire_old_1

Jungle kitty is so broken.

Justykanna wrote:

Question.
When you see how much 'damage to champions' you do at the end of the game, is the damage reflected by Thornmail, counted here?
Yeah i think so.
Vulf

Finally 50% w/l ratio! I kinda regret trolling the hell out of this game mode back when it was first added to the game. =\
Justykanna
Bought Sejuani a few days ago after she was free for the previous week.
Love her so much.
Why isn't she used more? I barely see her anymore.
[T3]KiLLaH

Crocodile for President!
Katze

Justykanna wrote:

Love her so much.
Whenever I need to play jungle, Sejuani and Nautilus are the ones I rely on.
And I know right, I like her really much too. I guess she's not played anymore because there
are better Champs who do the same as her basically
Sapphiire_old_1

Justykanna wrote:

Love her so much.
Sejuani can't 1v1, you get easily invaded and you have no way to defend yourself unless your laners come.
BrokenArrow
That's the problem with pretty much every tank jungler
those
Udyr and Rammus say otherwise.
BrokenArrow
Yeah true Rammus might not die to you, but he's not gonna kill you either
Against Udyr I like to pick Mundo and stop him from splitpushing/teamfighting, it works wonders because he can't do shit aganinst those slows :D
Vulf
When I see a jungle Rammus I just live in his jungle because he can't do shit about it. LOL
I really miss the days you could completely shut down any jungler by counter jungling. Bring the 3 minute camp spawn times back pls. :(
fntx
alistar top op
Witch Mercy
Sigh ranking on a smurf is so much more fun lol
Stress free and chill makes me win even more games, awesome!
Vulf
I really want a new Warwick skin. It's been 3 years since his last one. :(
show more