forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Samsung Blue is the first team that has qualified for worlds.
Navizel

wow god
BrokenArrow
Jinx is such a great champion holy shit

I saved up 6300 IP today and decided to buy her since I've been maining adc for quite a while now without having played any of the new/meta champs such as Lucian or Jinx. I like AA-heavy champions such as Jinx because I think my kiting has gotten pretty decent (been maining Caitlyn and Vayne) and.. damn. I thought Vayne was op because I crushed nearly every match up post level 6, but Jinx is just on another level.
I tried her out in a ranked immediately after buying her, went 12/3 and got 2 quadra kills. I don't think this had anything to do with me having luck or having bad enemies, this champion is just love <3

Also I decided to become a one-trick pony because that's apparently the fastest way to climb, guess which champion I'm gonna pick.
Glass

Navizel wrote:

wow god
ADC mains :^)
Witch Mercy
I am on a losing streak but I can't stop playing ranked.
I dropped to Gold 4 because of that and I'm just clueless on what I can do other than keep playing :/
BrokenArrow
If you are tilting, take a break
Else try to duoQ with someone better than you and let them give you advice on what you could do better, I did the same and it just made me realize how trash I really am

What position do you mostly play?
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

If you are tilting, take a break
Couldn't agree with this more. A have a few friends who could/can use this advice.
MoeMoeOrRiot
Euw Servers RIP
KazmiSain

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

Euw Servers RIP
EuBest Scrub
BrokenArrow
-
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

every team I support turns to shit eventually.
BrokenArrow
-
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Ranked games in a nutshell.
FUCK THIS RETARDED SHIT
League of Legends thread in a nutshell.
BrokenArrow
-
Mousse3
My goddamn LP decays because I don't have time to play LoL, because I'm bashing osu all the time.

At least you won't get leavers and afkers in OSU
KazmiSain
Im Plat 5 looking for a duo partner, add me if u wanna duo sometime ^^

Sever: EuW
Username: KazmiSain
CLSW
First post \o\

Something very interesting while duo queue

* I wasn't TF.
Nofool
these char's voices x_x /usual plays in korea
Navizel
http://clgaming.net/news/603-clg-to-boo ... ontecristo

sadly no TSM vs CLG this superweek hahaha
Aoriki
How can this little guy be so deadly...it just reminds me of the Gremlins.

HazeL

BrokenArrow wrote:

Ranked games in a nutshell.
FUCK THIS RETARDED SHIT
oh quitters <3
GetxOriginal
League is best enjoyed in moderation, like pretty much everything else in life :3

And osu! is my cool down game after a lost ranked match:D
Sapphiire_old_1
Decided to play again after a 2 month break, gotta climb the ladder again o/
avoid
http://puu.sh/aeVI9/2b17c52026.jpg

APC trist mid is op. :3
Witch Mercy
Dino Gnar and Arcade Miss Fortune. <3
Can't wait! :)
Navizel
Tristana's q is so useless when she's ap. Gj though
tyrael6192

only took lik 50000 years
Navizel
grats!
La Volpe
I was playing Galio Support, but I had to sell some of my items to build some ap cause we didn't had the damage. Also is warmogs the new cool thing to buy our Lee bought 2 of them.
Vulf
Not really. It's still a pretty awful item, but can be situational. Both spirit visage and sunfire cape give more effective hp than Warmogs while costing less gold.
That lee sin was essentially a ball of health that probably got melted by Sivir in about 3 seconds.

I'd maybe consider it on champions that have abilities that scale off their own health like Volibear, Sejuani and Shen for example.
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

I was playing Galio Support, but I had to sell some of my items to build some ap cause we didn't had the damage. Also is warmogs the new cool thing to buy our Lee bought 2 of them.
Where've you been? Haven't seen you on in ages.
Wait, why are you only 4-4 in normals? lol.

Everyone bought Warmogs. I've never liked it at all. ... four people on the other team have them. -_-
La Volpe

Justykanna wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Where've you been? Haven't seen you on in ages.
Wait, why are you only 4-4 in normals? lol.

Everyone bought Warmogs. I've never liked it at all. ... four people on the other team have them. -_-
Team Builder. I'm just sick of League atm.
Navizel
Tari
Jinx is love, Jinx is reckless <3
Sapphiire_old_1
i'm almost gold again, been spamming ryze in solo Q that champ is so op its retarded
Riyeko
Excuse my ign but we had the "Fat" team in the past but it's all gone now, should change my name..
ign: Fat De Wirsing
EU server west.
Silver 5, I don't play rankeds tho. Might aswell try sometime if I find someone for duo queue.
Fluxi

SoG Tava wrote:

i'm almost gold again, been spamming ryze in solo Q that champ is so op its retarded

Ryze - Roll face on keyboard -> job done
JesusYamato
I'm playing the game again
Diamond5 atm, if anyone wanna play just add me :
Waryas on EUW
FCK PAD on NA.

Normal only don't bother asking for duoq.
Witch Mercy
league of feederino
Glass

JesusYamato wrote:

I'm playing the game again
Diamond5 atm, if anyone wanna play just add me :
Waryas on EUW
FCK PAD on NA.

Normal only don't bother asking for duoq.
how many smurfs do you have wtf
show more