forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy
Blind monk op
Eren Yaeger
Can anyone recommend me a champ to buy, I'm a little stuck right now on what to get, currently maining mid/top lane

I really like assassins, so not so much orriana/ziggs but they're still on the list of things I need to get to diversify my champ pool.

Navizel
Talon. Snowball and roflstomp people in solo q

imo, i think you need at least one marksman
Vulf
Tristana and Alistar are still free when you like/subscribe to LoL on Facebook/Youtube afaik.
Navizel
Garen too.
Backfire

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Can anyone recommend me a champ to buy, I'm a little stuck right now on what to get, currently maining mid/top lane

I really like assassins, so not so much orriana/ziggs but they're still on the list of things I need to get to diversify my champ pool.

You'd like katarina, I think.
[- Alex -]
Vulf
Anyone played or wants to play Doom Bots on PBE?

Add Leokimah on the PBE if you want to join. Going to check them out for a bit. Assuming the net connection here can sustain League. xD

EDIT: Nevermind pbe went down. =\
Andrea
Starting to learn ADC after a long period as support :3

Stefan

Andrea wrote:

sup Andrea you need to explain me WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID YOU PLAY LOL

Anyways

woheyy
Eren Yaeger
Vicktor to Vicktory.
P r o m i s e s

Andrea wrote:

Try Tristana, I think you'll like her :3.
TKiller
No ADC but Vayne.

Vayne is love, Vayne is life.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

No ADC but Vayne.

P r o m i s e s

TKiller wrote:

No ADC but Vayne.

Not really when Cait is free this week. I'd happily pick Vayne into Cait, but still cry if I get stomped in lane
Sapphiire_old_1
Honestly i dont mind vayne cait lane just play supper passive first 6 lvls then all in her at lvl 6
Justykanna
Won 12 of my last 13 ranked games and already at Silver 2 promos.
Can't tell if it's because I'm playing better, being carried by my duo partner (whose Silver 1 now) or out of pure luck (good teammates, bad opponents, etc).
...not like I'm complaining.

Was suggested to me to stop playing top since I don't really come out hugely ahead / carry games after laning phase and play more mid and jungle. Shrug.
Stefan

Justykanna wrote:

Won 12 of my last 13 ranked games and already at Silver 2 promos.
Can't tell if it's because I'm playing better, being carried by my duo partner (whose Silver 1 now) or out of pure luck (good teammates, bad opponents, etc).
...not like I'm complaining.
Unbelieveable but true: You can rise up divisions by playing good!

I believe a good motivation and fine gameplay is the answer to your question :P
La Volpe
I'm starting to get into Galio Support. lol
Justykanna

Stefan wrote:

Unbelieveable but true: You can rise up divisions by playing good!

I believe a good motivation and fine gameplay is the answer to your question
Lol, I like that. =)

La Volpe wrote:

I'm starting to get into Galio Support. lol
No deaths, lol.
TKiller
Been having real trouble in the past 3 days games. Thought that I sucked but then realised that it's the connection actually acting weird and not me performing a metaphorical fellatio. Playing AD with mediocre supports is really impossible like this though.
Eren Yaeger
So, I'm in my series, on a win streak so I decide to keep going.

Then this happens.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... /211976397

What in the hell am I supposed to do in that? I told Yas to play defensive so he wouldn't feed and that's what he does, and he's silver 5 I feel like he should know that, I can't carry well so I have no idea what to do ;~;
Hika
if you go vayne just be super passive and shit lol
Eren Yaeger

Hika wrote:

I was ryze, the only one that went for objectives and didn't feed ;~;
Navizel
I thought Silver and Bronze are the same.
Hika
oh i was just talking in general Eren

and in bronze apparently, there is no warding going on whatsoever and they completely ignore baron and dragon COMPLETELY IGNORE
also csing is probably really bad but i wouldnt know
dkun
~ALL ABOUT KILLS~
TKiller

Hika wrote:

The only right way to play Vayne is BALLS TO THE FACE.

Been failing with it miserably with connection issues for the past days, can't even tumble a Lucian Q, but still.

Playing sissy wins games but takes the fun away.
Jazz

MOTHERFUCKING PH PEOPLE
ALL WENT AFK JUST BECAUSE WE WERE LOSING

GAME BECAME a 1 v 5 BECAUSE OF THESE PUSSIES
they were beginner bots but still ;w;
AutoMedic

Jazz wrote:

MOTHERFUCKING PH PEOPLE
ALL WENT AFK JUST BECAUSE WE WERE LOSING

GAME BECAME a 1 v 5 BECAUSE OF THESE PUSSIES
they were beginner bots but still ;w;
i feel you bro
Katze
Is there anybody who uses the Mac-Client except me? Because I never had any problems (besides the usual ones who occur all the time), but since the new patch my ping goes up +500 randomly, but that problem disappeared eventually after a few games played. Now the real issue is that I can't log into the game anymore because when I start my Client a message pops up which says that the launcher needs to be closed and started again and when I do that, it says the same crap over and over again. Well, there are some lucky days where I can open the Client itself and can click on my profile or something but after a few minutes another window pops up which says: "Can't connect to Maestro, the Client will now close and restart again", or something like that. I have tried everything that should help, I searched for forum entries, repaired the game, deleted it and installed it again but nothing seems to help me. Do you guys have any ideas I can try?
BrokenArrow
Maybe a firewall/antivirus issue? I have no idea about Mac or whether you can disable those things or not, but it might help in case you didn't try it yet.
Hika
I tried to reciprocate this issue and I see nothing wrong. You might wanna get that checked out through the forums.
Fabi
DarkerStyle
I've been playing LoL occasionally since season 1, maining support. But support becomes boring and the most annoying thing solo queues are that every lane is much worser than you. But playing as support, you can make plays, people don't realize that since support is underrated. Let me give you a example, I was playing thresh and their botlane destroyed us ( it was still meta where jinx and annie was overly strong since the burst damage lvl 6) their jinx was like 16-2 when heading to late-game ( we stayed in game because our caitlyn and mid had farm alot.) And they got baron and they were retreating, then i made a insane flash hook to their jinx and we bursted her down and won the teamfight what resulted from that. DONT UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF SUPPORT!
TKiller
Lose elo due to playing like shit/connection issues/way too much people sucking dick in a row -> get to the point you roflstomp with Akali -> repeat.

Maybe one day I will actually try to maintain a high win ratio for ranked games. All's possible. Meanwhile God bless platinum.

Vulf, show me your Warwick runes, please. Been using my Shyvana page but maybe you had better ideas.
Witch Mercy

Katze wrote:

Is there anybody who uses the Mac-Client except me? Because I never had any problems (besides the usual ones who occur all the time), but since the new patch my ping goes up +500 randomly, but that problem disappeared eventually after a few games played. Now the real issue is that I can't log into the game anymore because when I start my Client a message pops up which says that the launcher needs to be closed and started again and when I do that, it says the same crap over and over again. Well, there are some lucky days where I can open the Client itself and can click on my profile or something but after a few minutes another window pops up which says: "Can't connect to Maestro, the Client will now close and restart again", or something like that. I have tried everything that should help, I searched for forum entries, repaired the game, deleted it and installed it again but nothing seems to help me. Do you guys have any ideas I can try?
Try sending in a support ticket Katze boo.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Navizel
Game is fun when you have a great support

punishing vayne for extending with half health
JAKACHAN
Eh, decided to play again

South
http://www.twitch.tv/infernoevents

root for me and my team in the finals wooohooo

im Tristana Chan so be jelly
show more