League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
Aldwych

Justykanna wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:


Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
I'm doing the same with ryze, except that i'm 5/0, yay.
Fabi

Blaziken wrote:

I didn't know the Malphite ult could be missed until my friend managed to do it in a group of 3.
Padrinosky plays es best plays.

AutoMedic

Justykanna wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:


Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
He gives you free LP like Ryan Choi do
Aldwych
Also, the new game mode sounds insteresting.
Geo
.
Nofool

ztrot wrote:

be warned of new patch causing drops.
aw i thought it was only for us in euw as usuall
2 drops in aram already.....
tiper
Firetruck EUW. Lost two ranked games in a row 'cause of connection issues. I think it's time to get Dia on RU.
Witch Mercy
EUW is a real struggle lol
You might as well play on NA
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

I didn't know the Malphite ult could be missed until my friend managed to do it in a group of 3.
You really shouldn't be missing with it at all if you're in range, but I've manage to botch a few...

Sonatora wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:


Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
He gives you free LP
He's basically been doing that. That and half the lane opponents I face don't know how to fight him.

Aldwych wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:


Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
I'm doing the same with ryze, except that i'm 5/0, yay.
I started out 5-1 with Irelia and now I'm 8-8... so it evened out with her, sadly.
Hika
Man guys, I remember the time I played on EUW for the first time in my life, I almost cried because of all the toxicity and I wasn't even playing normals at that time yet. It was terrible and I started getting cancer from it, holy shit.

I had a dream about it last night and it reminded me of the time this Teemo decided to go five hurricanes and a pair of berserker's. I am still hurting because of that day...
Blaziken
I wish I could dream of League of Legends, all I dream off is Gengetsu Rape Time.
TKiller
Malphite is kinda weird. I've crushed plenty Malphites in lane only to see my team get initiated on in terrible spots.

Not even great Malphite plays or something of sorts, just everyone has a surprise autism attack, sometimes including me, and Unstopable Force seals the deal.
P r o m i s e s

TKiller wrote:

Malphite is kinda weird. I've crushed plenty Malphites in lane only to see my team get initiated on in terrible spots.

Not even great Malphite plays or something of sorts, just everyone has a surprise autism attack, sometimes including me, and Unstopable Force seals the deal.
I played Malphite to climb out of silver. Nobody in that elo had any idea on how to deal against a tanky/ap malphite. Unstoppable Force just wrecks teamfights. If I ended up being behind we still managed to win 5v5's 'cause of Unstoppable Force lol.
I'm really excited for his Mecha skin too it looks really cool. Can't wait to buy it :3
Justykanna

TKiller wrote:

Malphite is kinda weird. I've crushed plenty Malphites in lane only to see my team get initiated on in terrible spots.

Not even great Malphite plays or something of sorts, just everyone has a surprise autism attack, sometimes including me, and Unstopable Force seals the deal.
I tend to win lane with him, only because his "sustain" passive helps me a lot. Then some people just let themselves get poked by my Q forever.
I don't really make huge plays with him. I engage and slow attack speeds... that's about it lol.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I played Malphite to climb out of silver. Nobody in that elo had any idea on how to deal against a tanky/ap malphite. Unstoppable Force just wrecks teamfights. If I ended up being behind we still managed to win 5v5's 'cause of Unstoppable Force lol.
I'm really excited for his Mecha skin too it looks really cool. Can't wait to buy it :3
He's helped me through Silver so far lol. AoE knockups are never a bad thing.
I'm not a huge fan of the Mecha one actually. =s I've always preferred the Obsidian one myself.


Edit: Omg, love the new Maokai changes. Now I won't look dumb with his ultimate... entirely. =) New jungle tank item's kinda cool too.
Fabi
This match, it was so funny and exciting!!

http://matchhistory.las.leagueoflegends ... 299/167560
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

This match, it was so funny and exciting!!

http://matchhistory.las.leagueoflegends ... 299/167560
everything must be funny and exciting with your avatar :c
wtf is that jinx build man
Fabi
Whats wrong about it? :D
TKiller


got em
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

Whats wrong about it? :D
botrk is bad on jinx 'cause she has to stay really far from the fight, you'll never be in range to use it
+phantom dancer might be good in very late game only, statikk shiv is way better to poke as jinx
Fabi
You don't realize the high amount of hp they have? Its true that I may be not in range for the use, but the passive is still pretty good in that instance. Also I used it everytime I could when I had elise/darius near me or after getting a kill. There is no way statikk shiv is better than PD at late game. The damage that statikk provide is just shit at later stage, statikk is just good to snowball an early/mid game.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply