1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
Can confirm, I am super toxic in most of my ARAM's and all I get is a warning after every single game which never result in an actual chat restriction.
posted

kappa

edit:
posted
Meh pl me Nofool! :>
posted

Nofool wrote:

kappa

edit:
Now proceed to cry in a corner and simultaneously repent for your sins
posted

Aldwych wrote:

Meh pl me Nofool! :>
I'm not good enough :c only a dia can pl! hu3

Sonatora wrote:

Now proceed to cry in a corner and simultaneously repent for your sins
I'll just try again untill i kill someone n______n
posted

sweg
posted
I'm not good enough :c only a dia can pl! hu3
Then duo queue! /run
posted
best comment on the faker/dade 1v1

posted
I seriously think Dade and maybe Pawn are both better than Faker. At least, they're both way better in the current meta than Faker is.
posted
nth promo to silver 4. oh well

edit: unsuccessful. why am i even trying
posted
welcome to solo q where 3rd pick forgets to swap his champion with 1st pick because he's too busy playing with his dick, both of them proceed to feed, and 4/13 shyvana tells everyone to die in a fire
posted
Haha that reminds me of when I was last pick and was supposed to swap with someone who was in his promos and in the last minute (before switching) I wrote 'brb toilet' in chat. They flamed hard and in the last second I switched with him. In game, he had full AP masteries on Caitlyn and complained the shit out of me the whole game instead of making use of his OP cupcakes.

We lost. Worth it.

Remember kids: Toxcity loses you games. not runes.
posted
Another promo. cool!

First game has an afk gragas top

Last promo has a 1/13 twitch. "Feed and troll"

edit: Riven afk on 2nd game

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
posted

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
Not sure how much I believe her though.
posted

Justykanna wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
If that's the case then summer is completely unsafe.
posted
Lol that's what I was thinking.
posted

Segnaro wrote:

If that's the case then summer is completely unsafe.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Lol that's what I was thinking.
Lols, it's all a mindset that I don't really think about.
posted

Justykanna wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

I never trusted duos.
posted
Summer is always unsafe for anyone to play ranked but it's the only time anyone could ever do it...
I don't trust anyone except my duo partner 8-)
posted
The only reason why I play riven in ranked is because I never trust my teammates, if I'm duo with my brother MAYBE I'll go mid but after seeing what my teammates do I will always pick riven top if I get the chance, I need to see a chiropractor after the shit I carry with her.
show more