forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

i havent played this game for like over a month now xD got a burnout , might come back with the new SR
Welcome to League of Legends.

THE DOTA 2 EXPANSION . PAM PAM PAM.
ha-ha-ha

Not that I'm disappointed in this update, but it feels like Riot just changed it for the better

Or at least that's what I think
[- Alex -]

Sonatora wrote:

ha-ha-ha

Not that I'm disappointed in this update, but it feels like Riot just changed it for the better

Or at least that's what I think
Is only a VU they say. The map will play like the old one.
Eren Yaeger

Navizel wrote:

He bought a basketball, he made it official on tumblr.

Also Lulu seems really strong right now it's crazy like she got ninja buffed or something.
Vulf

Tekklorn wrote:

Yeah but Sion looks terrible anyways no matter which version of SR he's on xD
True, but my point is bright colored champions do not mix well with the new color scheme of the new map. Even stuff like Yasuo and Vi stand out like a sore thumb. Looks awkward.

They should just go back and dull some colors on some champions.

Sonatora wrote:

Does it run faster? Any performance or gameplay improvement? What's tge overall feel of the map?
FPS seems slightly higher on my end. I've always had 60+.
Old SR with vsync off = 290 -300
New SR with vsync off = 300+

So people with lower end PC's shouldn't lag.

Navizel wrote:

All I want for patch 4.10 is to see champions that aren't played anymore in competitive scene. Especially champions in bot lane since they changed a lot of things in that lane. A comeback for Sona maybe?
Bot will probably seem some changes
Mid will stay the same though I doubt Leblanc will be must pick/ban much in the competitive play. Idk broken mobility going to be broke.
jungle will stay roughly the same
Top will see some changes and will probably go back to doran shield start every game.

Early game sustain nerf hit top lane pretty hard which I'm fine with. Giving almost everyone super sustain early up there was stupid anyways.
Eren Yaeger
They just need to get rid of percent based damage on tanks, it's completely stupid to the point where Shyvana, Reneketon and Jax and main picks for top lane.

Though I don't know much so don't listen to me :>
Vulf
None of those are actual tanks though. Tanky yes but not tanks. True tanks are stuff like Leona, Maokai, Shen and Nautilus.

Bruiser/Fighters whatever people call them now aren't problematic with their percent damage alone. Heck a lot of them would be near unplayable without it (Warwick).

Shyvana, Jax and Renekton are problematic in their own ways.

Does Shyvana need to have innate armor/magic res for free on her passive? No
Will she be viable and still a good pick without it? Yes

Does Jax's counter strike need to do all of what it does? Deal damage, increased damage for how many auto's he blocks, reduce damage (immune to auto's) and CC a target? No
Will Jax still be viable if his counter strike lost a portion of it's damage entirely? Yes

Does Renektons Ult need to deal damage while giving him a bunch of health? No
Will Renekton still be viable and still a good pick without it? Maybe

Bruisers are a problem because of stuff like all that. Just a horribly designed role for any Moba to be honest.

You either deal damage or you tank. You can't have both. This also applies to more dps oriented roles as well.
Kanye West
Maybe they need to rework some heroes to be more like dota. Early/mid game damage dealers and late game tanks/supports.

I think Urgot was actually a good champion that got nerfed way too hard.
Vulf
Urgot is a by-product of Riots "nerf into oblivion and deal with later" garbage they like to do to champions.

I would love for Riot to incorporate some of Dota and even Smites balance philosophies into their game. Smite recently reworked almost every bruiser in the game because just like in league they were tanky and dealt a lot of damage while having a fuck load of unnecessary CC. Their kits were overloaded just like a lot of bruisers in league are. Even after all the nerfs the bruisers are still good except other stuff has windows to actually kill or get away from them if they are fed.

Not only did that make the game healthier, but it brought some of the weaker bruisers back into play because they could actually compete with the others.
BrokenArrow
This game would be boring if it was perfectly balanced.
Hika
Karma is still a champion oh okay wow
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

This game would be boring if it was perfectly balanced.
Doesn't need to be nor will it ever be. Not an excuse to ignore things and be lazy though.
FluffyTeddy
i want to say that AHRI IS THA BEST!!!!!! <3 8-)
P r o m i s e s
Is it me or is Essence Reaver really strong on Jayce with a full stacked Muramana? I just played a game as him and I went 15-2
[Agito]
Im on EUW
Ign :AgitoPsyren
Tier: Plat V
Navizel
Is Youmuu worth a buy on adc or Last Whisper is still the better choice for armor penetration?

edit: just noticed youmuu is 2.7k while lw is 2.3k so i guess this is a dumb (?) question
Hika

Navizel wrote:

Is Youmuu worth a buy on adc or Last Whisper is still the better choice for armor penetration?

edit: just noticed youmuu is 2.7k while lw is 2.3k so i guess this is a dumb (?) question
wtf people actually buy the former???????????
Navizel
for Nocturne and the likes, yes

and on Twitch too
Hika
it's just weird when I see people use it though, those two are understandable but some people like to use it on xin and fiora like what
i mean i don't know if it's good to use on them or not but eh
Fabi
Also Lucian.
P r o m i s e s

Hika wrote:

Navizel wrote:

wtf people actually buy the former???????????
I always buy Youmuu's on Riven. She is already really mobile and with Youmuu's she's even more mobile. It also gives a little crit chance, which is nice.
ReVeNg3r
[Agito]

Navizel wrote:

Pretty nice on Twitch and Quinn, if youre ahead of course, otherwise I'd prefer LW. Not sure about the other AD carries, just seems to not scale well with alot of them, possible draven? Havent played him much but the movement speed with his w , and attack speed would be nice for him I guess.
[- Alex -]

ReVeNg3r wrote:

I know the feel...
Witch Mercy

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Lol troll or troll.
P r o m i s e s
I'm in my promo's to platinum owo. I hope all goes well.
Feast
Gl, It's not hard to get, just focus & carry your games :P
Hika
A few hours ago Riot decided to fuck up during a ranked game.

Surprisingly, the enemy team lagged just as hard as we did and we were always closer to dragon when we did lag so we made a comeback just stealing dragon every time it spawned. The server was too unstable during the game and I was hoping I'd get into my promos, but I ended up with 98LP. Troll. Very much troll.

rito pls
noneed

Hika wrote:

A few hours ago Riot decided to fuck up during a ranked game.

Surprisingly, the enemy team lagged just as hard as we did and we were always closer to dragon when we did lag so we made a comeback just stealing dragon every time it spawned. The server was too unstable during the game and I was hoping I'd get into my promos, but I ended up with 98LP. Troll. Very much troll.

rito pls
tell your team to buy banner of command and win that way.
Justykanna
Why does everyone call Riot, 'Rito'? I see it everywhere. o_O
Vulf
Kinda looking forward to patch 4.11
http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com ... h-forecast

Better jungle tank itemization (that will probably be abused by bruisers).
Nerfs to Kayle (gut the shit out of that ulti pls).

My PBE account is ready! :)
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Kinda looking forward to patch 4.11
http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com ... h-forecast

Better jungle tank itemization (that will probably be abused by bruisers).
Nerfs to Kayle (gut the shit out of that ulti pls).

My PBE account is ready! :)
I'm all for it if it means different items for my Maokai. =)
[- Alex -]
I just want to play Maokai ap mid..... To broken.
Vulf
Pretty sure it said jungle specific item and champion buffs. God forbid they give something like top lane shyvana better tank itemization.

I'm pretty sure they could actually unerf Warmogs since they buffed the crap out of the % damage on bork.
Eren Yaeger
I just hope they don't nerf Yasuo too hard :( Kayle ult can get gutted for all I care she's just fun to play IMO without the ult anyway. But I think they're just looking at just jung tank items and they're trying to stay away from non junglers picking them up from what I read.
Vulf
Not worried about laners picking them up if they are jungle specific.

Problem is if a tank jungler can benefit from it a bruiser jungler can equally if not abuse it more. This is why SoAG got nerfed to shit.
Which is why I'm really curious on how they are going to approach this because I don't have the slightest idea. xD

There should be a PBE patch later today.
Eren Yaeger
I would love to get on the PBE and see what they do to Yas and Kayle, I main both of them so I'm nervous D:
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Not worried about laners picking them up if they are jungle specific.

Problem is if a tank jungler can benefit from it a bruiser jungler can equally if not abuse it more. This is why SoAG got nerfed to shit.
Which is why I'm really curious on how they are going to approach this because I don't have the slightest idea. xD

There should be a PBE patch later today.
Probably by nerfing bruisers to oblivion tbh.
P r o m i s e s
OMG I DID IT! I'M PLATINUM ASDFGHJKL

Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Probably by nerfing bruisers to oblivion tbh.
In a way that would help at least make them more favorable, but It won't be enough to bring tank junglers back because people would just keep playing Kha'Zix, Elise, and Lee sin over them. I know Lee Sin is a bruiser, but I doubt they will touch him after the shit storm on reddit when they wanted to rework him a few months ago.

Anyways not all bruisers are an issue it's the ones that have overloaded kits in combo with tank junglers having shitty itemization (some with terrible clear speeds) in the jungle. Maokai, Amumu, and Nautilus are more than capable of competing with the more balanced (weaker) bruisers junglers like Warwick, Volibear, and Udyr. Problem is stuff like Vi and Lee do everything a tank jungler wants to do but way better.

Itemization is a good start and hopefully they can make something that isn't favorable on stuff like Vi and Lee because that will just create more problems.
Eren Yaeger
Hopefully they won't run with the idea of having so many tank stats = % more MS like they were talking about in the comments, that would just make things stupid for champs like lee sin who would just get super tanky and still do damage with something like a last whisper.
show more