forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blaziken

Vulf wrote:

Immunity to damage/death abilities have always been complained about. From vlad pool to poppy ulti you name it. It's one of the most frustrating mechanics to play against in the game.

Honestly I wouldn't have much of a problem with Kayle if there was a point in the game were she was weak for you to exploit. That's like the only reason why I assume Riot keeps nerfing the rest of her kit. Her ulti just makes her a lot stronger than she already is.
How would they go about balancing the ult, I think giving it a cast time would be effective.
Kanye West
Rework it to a new ult. Giving it a cast time wouldn't do anything.
Vulf
Map-Specific Differences

Crystal Scar and Twisted Treeline

Intervention
Cooldown increased to 100 / 90 / 80 seconds from 90 / 75 / 60 seconds.
Wiki Source - http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kayle

Would be a good start. Why it's increased on those maps over SR is beyond me.
And yes as I've been saying in this thread for months Immunity to damage over time abilities have no place in this game.
BrokenArrow
LeBlanc's silence has just been removed on PBE, yay
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

.. Her chain or her q?
[- Alex -]

Hika wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

.. Her chain or her q?
Q.
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

All midlaners can now rejoice
Vulf
The silence wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't like 30 screens away from you when the duration ended.
Hika
I'm going to miss that silence. I mean, it's not like I could play LeBlanc anyway, she was always banned...
Navizel
TKiller
Yeah, he told that to PLord some time ago when he was streaming.

Whoops.
Feast
OzzyOzrock
ey more asians in NA eyy
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

THANK YOU BASED GOD
PyaKura
YAYAYAYAYAY !

(party)
Vulf
Lelbanc was dead to me when they reworked her last summer. RIP 2010-2013.
Since they will never bring back the old one I don't care if they nerf the shit out her.
[- Alex -]

Vulf wrote:

Since they will never bring back the old one I don't care if they nerf the shit out her.
RIP in peace*

Guys rly fu** LB . I WANT KHA BACK. RITO PLS
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

It's hilarious that most mid players manage to still go like 130 cs at 25 minutes with her.
Eren Yaeger

TKiller wrote:

Vulf wrote:

It's hilarious that most mid players manage to still go like 130 cs at 25 minutes with her.
Her auto attacks are really clunky to me so I can could see why
Navizel
TKiller

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Her auto attacks are very reliable wtf.
Vulf

Eren Yaeger wrote:

You aren't supposed to sit in lane and farm for 25 minutes. At least the old Leblanc didn't.

Old Leblanc was hilarious. 2-3 auto's + Q and W = 100% first blood against most mid laners at level 2. Can't really do that now unless the enemy mid laner is really bad.
BrokenArrow
The only point in the game where the old LeBlanc was stronger than the current one was the early game from around level 1-8. I think the rank 1 Q used to deal like twice as much damage as the current one + the range was higher LOL
But due to the lack of early snowballing in the current season she would become more and more useless as the game goes on, that's why they changed her. They planned League of Lategame all along. :<
Vulf
That's why I'm so fucking pissed they changed her to begin with. You NEVER picked Leblanc to go into late game. Riot is so damn obsessed with making champions genric versions of each other and useful at all stages of the game it removes any form of interesting niche. Makes the game extremely bland and boring.

If the old Leblanc was still around it would stomp mid laners like Nidalee and Ziggs so hard. Once you hit 6 you can snowball your other lanes and take objectives. The old Leblanc was perfectly viable and fine how she was.
Kanye West
old leblanc Q + R+ W = instant kill

that was the best

PS fuck league of lategame, so boring. I miss the days when M5 would take a tiny advantage and turn it into a 20 minute win. Fuck.
Sankaritarina

Kanye West wrote:

PS fuck league of lategame, so boring. I miss the days when M5 would take a tiny advantage and turn it into a 20 minute win. Fuck.
Good teams are still capable of doing this.
Foxtrot
My longest game was probably 1 hour and an half and it was one of the most bland and excruciating game I have played. Nowadays, an average game is around 40 minutes and by the end of it, you're not even playing for fun anymore, you just want to end it.
Eren Yaeger
http://www.twitch.tv/muegetsen so I'm streaming and whenever I go from champ select to the loading screen I have to re insert league into OBS, anyone know why and if I can fix it?
Miyu

Kanye West wrote:

PS fuck league of lategame, so boring
more like also turning out to be boring the whole game imo
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

PS fuck league of lategame, so boring.
Wouldn't be so bad if Riot didn't homogenize all their champions.
I miss season 1 where you would see these Poppy, Warwick, Mundo and Sions struggling early game because they are trash at that stage just to turn into these beast at the 25 minute mark. Then Warwick and Sion got nerfed because the people playing the early game focused champions couldn't do their jobs.
BrokenArrow
To be fair, AD Sion is still pretty hilarious in lane because nobody expects that sick amount of lifesteal you get from your ulti
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

PS fuck league of lategame, so boring.
Wouldn't be so bad if Riot didn't homogenize all their champions.
I miss season 1 where you would see these Poppy, Warwick, Mundo and Sions struggling early game because they are trash at that stage just to turn into these beast at the 25 minute mark. Then Warwick and Sion got nerfed because the people playing the early game focused champions couldn't do their jobs.
Morello said that as soon as poppy sees competitive play, she's getting nerfed. Oh boy.
DeletedUser_4041880
Riot's gonna destroy their own game
Vulf
I read that lol.

Poppy just needs a completely new ulti and passive. You could even buff the rest of her kit to compensate, but her passive and ulti is probably the most broken thing in the game and is a good reason why she is intentionally left where she is.

Frostei wrote:

There is time for them to fix things, but I'm not sure with people like Morello on the team. Morello is a big reason why Guild Wars 1 slowly went to shit. If your balance philosophy is to punish good players while making the game easier for the bad ones then you really have no place in the pvp aspect at all. He needs to go design some shitty pvm game because that philosophy is fine there.

Only reason I still play league is because my friends do and even that is starting to dwindle off. I've already moved on to other Moba's like Smite and to a lesser extent dota 2 anyways. LOL
La Volpe
Got 3 afks in my team last game.. I think thats a new reccord for me.
Feast
Got 4 few weeks ago, get on my level
[- Alex -]

La Volpe wrote:

Got 3 afks in my team last game.. I think thats a new reccord for me.
My record is 4 . 2 games , 8 afk. So pls. Let's be friends and say I HATE THIS GAME SOMETIMES.
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

I read that lol.

Poppy just needs a completely new ulti and passive. You could even buff the rest of her kit to compensate, but her passive and ulti is probably the most broken thing in the game and is a good reason why she is intentionally left where she is.

Frostei wrote:

There is time for them to fix things, but I'm not sure with people like Morello on the team. Morello is a big reason why Guild Wars 1 slowly went to shit. If your balance philosophy is to punish good players while making the game easier for the bad ones then you really have no place in the pvp aspect at all. He needs to go design some shitty pvm game because that philosophy is fine there.

Only reason I still play league is because my friends do and even that is starting to dwindle off. I've already moved on to other Moba's like Smite and to a lesser extent dota 2 anyways. LOL
every single post you make

just wait a god damn season and it will be the other way around again. perfect balance wont ever happen,always going to extremes and back. and obviously league is being marketed to the casual/broad spectrum of players,thats why its being made easier.
BrokenArrow
Nah, Vulf knows his shit.
Kanye West

f i z i k wrote:

every single post you make

just wait a god damn season and it will be the other way around again. perfect balance wont ever happen,always going to extremes and back. and obviously league is being marketed to the casual/broad spectrum of players,thats why its being made easier.
Well, why is dota nearly perfectly balanced then? And a game being marketed to casual players isn't an excuse for bad game balance.
show more