forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
2 wins - 9 really frustrating losses

And even the wins had all the dicks flying in the direction of my mouth.

What a great day of soloq.
P r o m i s e s
Tonight is the first time I watched Kaceytron's stream. What the fuck is up with this troll? Seriously, she calls herself a pro gamer and streamer whilst being in Bronze V with over 80 games played. Worst thing is she gets 7k views a shit ton of money through subs and donations just because she partially shows her huge cleavage on her webcam. I feel bad for girl gamers actually trying to get views but can't because of people like her. I've seen enough girl streamers playing with their friends and talking through skype/ts/rc but barely get any views.
Just, ugh.
Edit: Okay, she does have nice boobs though.
BrokenArrow

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Tonight is the first time I watched Kaceytron's stream. What the fuck is up with this troll? Seriously, she calls herself a pro gamer and streamer whilst being in Bronze V with over 80 games played. Worst thing is she gets 7k views a shit ton of money through subs and donations just because she partially shows her huge cleavage on her webcam. I feel bad for girl gamers actually trying to get views but can't because of people like her. I've seen enough girl streamers playing with their friends and talking through skype/ts/rc but barely get any views.
Just, ugh.
She knows that and that's exactly what makes her so successful. She just makes use of all the hate/controversity around her to gain views because she understands the internet generation. As much as I despise people like her, that thing works wonders.
La Volpe
If I remember correctly she lost her Twitch partnership once because of she showed too much cleavage on stream, I wonder how she got it back..
AutoMedic

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Just, ugh.
Tits, tits, tits, tits and oversized human mammary glands
Eren Yaeger

La Volpe wrote:

If I remember correctly she lost her Twitch partnership once because of she showed too much cleavage on stream, I wonder how she got it back..
Actually it was because she was reading lewd things on stream from donations.
Kanye West
Report that bitch for viewbotting.
Jordan
Kacey is the best troll lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT2F59oyzpo 5:59 almost breaking character lel
Miyu

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Just, ugh.
meanwhile she's getting all the money everyone is to busy hating her,call it smart?
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Yes. ^_^
Vulf

OzzyOzrock wrote:

TEAM DIDN'T GET A SINGLE INHIB TOWER. A SINGLE ONE. I CAN'T PUSH ALONE PEOPLE, PLEASE GROUP.
Lol well you can blame solo queue for that at least, but I've lost way worse recently and it was with a premade 5 plus a chat program. If my team wasn't being so tryhard I wouldn't have minded losing this at all.

The raging on vent this game was both hilarious and ridiculous to the point I might not play with these guys again. Yet some how losing this game was 100% my fault because "AP Warwick is trash and can't win games" despite with this build I was just as tanky as the standard Warwick build and dealt way more damage. 400+ heal on a 4 second CD is not a joke.
Fabi

Jordan wrote:

ROFL at thoses $1 dollar donation hahahahaha
TKiller
CLG HotshotGG - NO RAGE ANYMORE.
heh
[- Alex -]

TKiller wrote:

CLG HotshotGG - NO RAGE ANYMORE.
heh
I want NoseshotGG back to CLG

Just a joke don't hate. I rly love Hotshot
tossu
Link is taking a note from Reginald's TF guide. Gold carding those minions.
BrokenArrow
Damn I feel so bad for Hai when he was in that 1v5 situation in the baron pit. I know that feel when you already see the penta in your mind and then fail miserably in reality.
CLG decisionmaking going full retarded today. /:
Vulf
AP Warwick is so fun. It dumpsters stuff like Rengar and Jax top. LOL

Only thing is CS'ing is so awkward when you are used to having a lot of attack speed. Need to practice more.
Witch Mercy

Jordan wrote:

Omfg everytime I watch her stream and I see the dumb asses spamming her chat I just crack the fuck up.
#GETPAIDFORTROLLING
Eren Yaeger
Finally lvl 30, god bless
[- Alex -]

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Gl with ranks.
Blaziken

Eren Yaeger wrote:

The future is bright with new possibility. New experiences await you in the ladder...
P r o m i s e s
Oh my God Kayle has been nerfed into the ground in the PBE, just wow. The way Riot balances their champions is ridiculous. Basically: "Oh *champion* gets played well in the LCS? > NERF!"
Eren Yaeger

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Oh my God Kayle has been nerfed into the ground in the PBE, just wow. The way Riot balances their champions is ridiculous. Basically: "Oh *champion* gets played well in the LCS? > NERF!"
Where do you see this?
BrokenArrow
All her changes have been reverted what are you talking about
Vulf
The changes were reverted like 2 weeks ago. LOL
As long as she has her current ulti she will forever remain cancer. Rest of her kit is balanced always has been.
Jordan
Lol at the people complaining about her nerfs... They were SO well deserved. She still has the highest avg winrate at all elos. Nerf that ult cooldown pls
AutoMedic
Her ult should be at least 200 Seconds cooldown.
DeletedUser_4041880
Kayle ult is loved by ADCs
Vulf

Sonatora wrote:

Her ult should be at least 200 Seconds cooldown.
Correction! Her ult simply shouldn't exist. Either that or she should only be able to use it on her self.
DeletedUser_4041880
What's the point of playing Kayle if you can't use your ult on others then?
Vulf
Because the rest of her kit is far from useless and reliant on her using her ultimate on others to succeed? All stages of the game she is good.
As I said the rest of her kit is balanced, but as long as she continues to have her ult she will be complained about and continue to get nerfed.

Her ulti is the problem, but Riot keeps nerfing the rest of her kit for some dumb reason. Eventually they are going to nerf her ulti and she will be useless because the rest of her kit got nerfed to shit. LOL
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Vulf
Immunity to damage/death abilities have always been complained about. From vlad pool to poppy ulti you name it. It's one of the most frustrating mechanics to play against in the game.

Honestly I wouldn't have much of a problem with Kayle if there was a point in the game were she was weak for you to exploit. That's like the only reason why I assume Riot keeps nerfing the rest of her kit. Her ulti just makes her a lot stronger than she already is.
La Volpe
Best game I had with him so far.
Blaziken

Vulf wrote:

Immunity to damage/death abilities have always been complained about. From vlad pool to poppy ulti you name it. It's one of the most frustrating mechanics to play against in the game.

Honestly I wouldn't have much of a problem with Kayle if there was a point in the game were she was weak for you to exploit. That's like the only reason why I assume Riot keeps nerfing the rest of her kit. Her ulti just makes her a lot stronger than she already is.
How would they go about balancing the ult, I think giving it a cast time would be effective.
Kanye West
Rework it to a new ult. Giving it a cast time wouldn't do anything.
Vulf
Map-Specific Differences

Crystal Scar and Twisted Treeline

Intervention
Cooldown increased to 100 / 90 / 80 seconds from 90 / 75 / 60 seconds.
Wiki Source - http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kayle

Would be a good start. Why it's increased on those maps over SR is beyond me.
And yes as I've been saying in this thread for months Immunity to damage over time abilities have no place in this game.
BrokenArrow
LeBlanc's silence has just been removed on PBE, yay
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

.. Her chain or her q?
[- Alex -]

Hika wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

.. Her chain or her q?
Q.