forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
I think the ADC item buff is fine. LoL could become more exciting and diverse with hard carry roles. Now all Riot has to do is nerf or rework all the jack of all trades heroes.
Feast
The new map is awesome !

And as an ADC player I'm happy with the buff
DaddyCoolVipper

Vulf wrote:

If you can get to them without getting 3 shotted or CC'd and QSS'd out of your CC. Mercurial Scimitar might even be worth picking up early now with these changes.

You can't directly buff almost all the adc items while nerfing it's counters. Thats just plain retarded even more so than Riot already is.

ONE

OR

THE

OTHER

Can't have both.
I mean before they can afford any serious items. If your carry gets ahead of theirs, they'll be ahead by that much more now. Not sure how badly this'll affect assassin-types late game, but it'll probably put more emphasis on feeding the carry as much as possible.
Tekklorn

Jordan wrote:

This looks awesome!
I'm breaking out the lotion and tissues
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

This looks awesome!

Really nice, I love it.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

I think the ADC item buff is fine. LoL could become more exciting and diverse with hard carry roles. Now all Riot has to do is nerf or rework all the jack of all trades heroes.
Diversity is not removing roles from the game. If something like this goes live it will be season 3 all over again but way way worse. Why even pick any sort of bruiser or tank when you can't even do your job after 15 minutes?

Them buffing the items wouldn't be so bad if they weren't NERFING it's counters.

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I mean before they can afford any serious items. If your carry gets ahead of theirs, they'll be ahead by that much more now. Not sure how badly this'll affect assassin-types late game, but it'll probably put more emphasis on feeding the carry as much as possible.
Picking Warwick or Rengar is far far from the best for that job. Lee and Vi will still be beyond better picks than they will ever be and since stuff like Warwick won't be tanky anymore there is literally no reason to pick them over the standard lee and vi jungles. If you are wanting to get your adc fed or pick off targets why would you ever pick Warwick unless you are like gold elo where people are too stupid to use CC on you.
BrokenArrow
I think the way Riot should adress tanks is not to nerf their tankiness through items but their ability to dish out a shitload of aoe damage at the same time. A Shyvana without offensive items (apart from Sunfire Cape) should not be able to chunk the enemy's entire backline to half life while still being super tanky late game. Their damage potential is what makes them so annoying to deal with.
Vulf
That all can be fixed by adjusting some base values so it forces them to build damage to deal damage or build tanky to be tanky. Giving bruisers innate tankyness through passives is part of a big reason stuff like Shyvana and even Jarvan to some degree can get to ridiculous points in the game. Problem here is instead of dealing with the issue Riot would rather make them pretty much useless when they get too strong. It's always been like this. Nothing new.
DeletedUser_4041880

Jordan wrote:

This looks awesome!
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Diversity is not removing roles from the game. If something like this goes live it will be season 3 all over again but way way worse. Why even pick any sort of bruiser or tank when you can't even do your job after 15 minutes?

Them buffing the items wouldn't be so bad if they weren't NERFING it's counters.
Then why is dota a more diverse game, both meta-wise and hero viability-wise despite having true hypercarries?

My point, I guess, was that there are heroes that do their job waaaaay better than others. There's no reason to pick any bruiser except shyvana/jax, no reason to pick a mid that's not nid/ori/ziggs/kayle/LB/kass, no reason to pick a jungler besides lee/elise/eve/vi, adc-wise lucian/twitch/corki/draven dump on everyone else, and unsurprisingly, support has the most viable heroes only because riot implemented the dumb support items
Vulf
Dota 2 has a metric fuck load better itemization than league does first of all. That by itself is HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Honestly it's really hard to compare the two in terms of balance over the other since dota has a lot more factors like upgradable stats, active items, very limited scalings on abilities if any at all, and every thing has a mana cost etc..

Almost all the dota heroes are useful in their own way because they were designed to do so. In League you basically have 3 or 4 versions of the same champions being remade several times or a mixture of other champions into one. Hence why powercreep, mobility creep, and even mana creep became such a big problem as time went by.

In conclusion and to make things short dota 2 is simply designed better.
TKiller
More like they're designed differently and icefrog had better success with his way of balance and design than Riot team with theirs.
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

I uninstalled the game today, really can't deal with this anymore.
Went 0/9 and 0/13 two games in a row and I wasn't even trolling, I am just bad as fuck and need a break from this god damn game. This has been going on for several weeks now and I can't help it. Dropped a division as well after tryingso hard for months to climb up to this point. My body as well as my pc equipment is suffering from this too (frustration, gaining weight, hurting myself). I give up. Ciao guys.
Hmm??
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

More like they're designed differently and icefrog had better success with his way of balance and design than Riot team with theirs.
Icefrog sticks with his balance philosophy while league doesn't which ends up working in their favor most of the time.
League is bi-polar in that regard. One patch Riot will be like "We love junglers and we want them to be diverse and Viable as non secondary supports!" Next Patch "Junglers are diverse, but we hate them now so we are going back on everything we said previously!". Riots does a complete 180 on what they say very often.

The beginning on season 4 had the best variety League has ever had, but Riot slowly started picking down on things and now we are back down to our standard 15-20 champion picks. If it's not fun to watch in LCS it's getting nerfed.
Jordan
Why are most players in League so blatantly stupid and illogical in everything they say?
DeletedUser_4041880
Because most of them are 13-14
[- Alex -]

Frostei wrote:

"Most of them."
Vulf
There is such a thing as immature adults.
Jordan

Frostei wrote:

I can guarantee they aren't. Age doesn't directly correlate to stupidity.
Eren Yaeger

Jordan wrote:

Frostei wrote:

I can guarantee they aren't. Age doesn't directly correlate to stupidity.
Are you playing the same game as me cause I'm pretty sure the jinx that has the name P00say Slay3r that insta locked and fed is around the age of 12-13
TKiller

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Are you playing the same game as me cause I'm pretty sure the jinx that has the name P00say Slay3r that insta locked and fed is around the age of 12-13
It's a great nickname.
Eren Yaeger

TKiller wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

It's a great nickname.
I would give my left nut for that name

But the fact that top lane consists of shyvana/jax/trundle has been very boring to watch, would be nice to see something new for once like riven for example.
Greyusb

Eren Yaeger wrote:

But the fact that top lane consists of shyvana/jax/trundle has been very boring to watch, would be nice to see something new for once like riven for example.
dat dyrus lulu tho
OzzyOzrock

TEAM DIDN'T GET A SINGLE INHIB TOWER. A SINGLE ONE. I CAN'T PUSH ALONE PEOPLE, PLEASE GROUP.
Miyu
shiet i got into silver,wait i mean..bronze!

Vulf wrote:

There is such a thing as immature adults.
quite a lot of them way more then 12/15 year old kids imo
AutoMedic

Miyu wrote:

shiet i got into silver,wait i mean..bronze!
Bad 4 u

Anyways, I'm on Diamond 5. Any champ picks I can play. I played Fizz on my first Diamond 5 game, pretty fun. Please recommend me some champs :)
TKiller

Oh boy, I love it when they do this.
AutoMedic

TKiller wrote:

Those people are called "Toxic Players"/"Cunts"

Ignore them
Cyclohexane
you're not supposed to add them in the first place lel
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

SixTNine
Miyu

TKiller wrote:

this is the worst =3= i once got told that my mom has butt cancer lols and i got reported for no reason lols
Justykanna

Miyu wrote:

TKiller wrote:

this is the worst =3= i once got told that my mom has butt cancer lols and i got reported for no reason lols
Reported...? For being harassed? Sure... >_>

This is a bit of an overreaction for champion select... -_-

I ended up doing just fine...
P r o m i s e s
I just got into Gold 1 yay. I'm so close to plat now, and I was silver just a few months ago lol
Miyu
More like there was 3 pre and they bsed me so badly in the game which i was doing just fine in the end i got reported by them when they were total rude asses to me,yeah sure lols
La Volpe
That overreaction lolol, fuck the meta right?
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

That overreaction lolol, fuck the meta right?
I was like "What the crap, why?".
TKiller
2 wins - 9 really frustrating losses

And even the wins had all the dicks flying in the direction of my mouth.

What a great day of soloq.
P r o m i s e s
Tonight is the first time I watched Kaceytron's stream. What the fuck is up with this troll? Seriously, she calls herself a pro gamer and streamer whilst being in Bronze V with over 80 games played. Worst thing is she gets 7k views a shit ton of money through subs and donations just because she partially shows her huge cleavage on her webcam. I feel bad for girl gamers actually trying to get views but can't because of people like her. I've seen enough girl streamers playing with their friends and talking through skype/ts/rc but barely get any views.
Just, ugh.
Edit: Okay, she does have nice boobs though.
BrokenArrow

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Tonight is the first time I watched Kaceytron's stream. What the fuck is up with this troll? Seriously, she calls herself a pro gamer and streamer whilst being in Bronze V with over 80 games played. Worst thing is she gets 7k views a shit ton of money through subs and donations just because she partially shows her huge cleavage on her webcam. I feel bad for girl gamers actually trying to get views but can't because of people like her. I've seen enough girl streamers playing with their friends and talking through skype/ts/rc but barely get any views.
Just, ugh.
She knows that and that's exactly what makes her so successful. She just makes use of all the hate/controversity around her to gain views because she understands the internet generation. As much as I despise people like her, that thing works wonders.
La Volpe
If I remember correctly she lost her Twitch partnership once because of she showed too much cleavage on stream, I wonder how she got it back..
show more