forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miyu

tossu wrote:

It's pretty much how it has always been for me at least. Few people have started abusing the fact that Tribunal has not worked for the longest time but that's just small minority.
i kind of came to a conclusion why this is happening lately (imo), i play in EUW yes it has always been really bad but lately holymotherofgod i can't even..play a single normal match. the ones i have been on contained a great amount of awesome ragers and afks. atm i could pretty much compare Bronze ranked to normal games as of lately.

the last match i had yesterday,this jax didn't even tried out to play,he just went afk for the game as soon we spawned and gave the major awesome flaming/troll lecture for 20 minutes godamn i was full of it but i did try to win my lane lol
Tekklorn
And that's why I play with a full 5 man premade or not at all
BrokenArrow
Complaining about how bad the community is never made anything get better, so you might as well stop and work on your own attitude instead
Is it so hard to just accept the fact that ~50% of the time the enemy team WILL be better than yours? Just deal with the loss, move on and stop giving so many shits about the community.
Miyu
that's not the point, i know quite well 50% of the time the teams are better then mine (or me) but i am just saying that lately is quite harder to have a decent match,what is the problem about expressing myself if there's more people who play league like me
Trompo

Miyu wrote:

that's not the point, i know quite well 50% of the time the teams are better then mine (or me) but i am just saying that lately is quite harder to have a decent match,what is the problem about expressing myself if there's more people who play league like me
Gold/Silver problems :D But it's true, you can't play a normal game without getting 1(or sometimes even more) leaver/afkler/troll/feeder in either your team or the enemy team but i think the community is getting better...1 year back there were alot more toxic players...but that's just my sight of the things.
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

I find there's very little rage in my games too actually. Maybe the community's getting better? *gasp*
Well... chat wise. lol.
You can't rage and be toxic if you aren't able to chat to begin with LOL. The community is far from better it is was just masked with a very large chat restriction.
Kanye West
Speaking of toxicity...

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/b ... ?t=1749326

Rest in pepperonis.
Megagumin
I enjoy gaming league more now than before the chat restriction wave. Now I just meet people who are sometimes irritated and would point out some small things in game but I rarely see any Heavy flamers and ragers. I think like 2/3 of my friends got chat banned.
P r o m i s e s

Kanye West wrote:

Speaking of toxicity...

Rest in pepperonis.
It's funny because Nukeduck retweeted this a few days ago: https://twitter.com/AraneaeLoL/status/4 ... 8873798656
Lol.
I feel sorry for Alex though, on the other hand Alex back to mid now. and if they get Darker or Kazmitch as supp and Zorozero back from retirement to top lane then NiP will be a team I would support. Although I think it's very likely to see Zorozero leaving school to play for NiP. But oh well, just a thought.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Speaking of toxicity...

Rest in pepperonis.
DESERVED!!!

The fact that people are trying to defend them in that thread is disgusting and makes me sick.
tossu

Miyu wrote:

tossu wrote:

It's pretty much how it has always been for me at least. Few people have started abusing the fact that Tribunal has not worked for the longest time but that's just small minority.
i kind of came to a conclusion why this is happening lately (imo), i play in EUW yes it has always been really bad but lately holymotherofgod i can't even..play a single normal match. the ones i have been on contained a great amount of awesome ragers and afks. atm i could pretty much compare Bronze ranked to normal games as of lately.

the last match i had yesterday,this jax didn't even tried out to play,he just went afk for the game as soon we spawned and gave the major awesome flaming/troll lecture for 20 minutes godamn i was full of it but i did try to win my lane lol
I really can't recall many games where someone raged like that in a normal game, maybe I'm just that lucky :^)
BrokenArrow
-
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

I uninstalled the game today, really can't deal with this anymore.
Went 0/9 and 0/13 two games in a row and I wasn't even trolling, I am just bad as fuck and need a break from this god damn game. This has been going on for several weeks now and I can't help it. Dropped a division as well after tryingso hard for months to climb up to this point. My body as well as my pc equipment is suffering from this too (frustration, gaining weight, hurting myself). I give up. Ciao guys.
I feel with you bro, went from gold I to IV but i'm climbing up again. Don't give up brah, we're all gonna make it
TKiller
George is back to Twitch, my life has meaning again.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

George is back to Twitch, my life has meaning again.
I still remember the days on own3d when he used to complain about the korean trolls

oh how the times have changed george georhurasnduaoin;dsa hotshotgg
Lunah
just a random play e_e, tell me what you think about it

Eren Yaeger
I think Nid spears are broken.
Lunah

Eren Yaeger wrote:

I think Nid spears are broken.
I agree with that :'D
Feast
Was a nice flash
scottyyy
I decayed down to plat. Fuck. Completely forgot to soloq.
TKiller
Seraph is terrible at tetris. How could CLG hire someone so terrible at tetris.
Witch Mercy

lesslunatic wrote:

just a random play e_e, tell me what you think about it

Nice.
Vulf
I found it kinda dumb they waited until the patch to fix that retarded rengar bug... OH WAIT!!!! Not like he got a new skin or anything.
Eren Yaeger

Vulf wrote:

I found it kinda dumb they waited until the patch to fix that retarded rengar bug... OH WAIT!!!! Not like he got a new skin or anything.
What bug? Also they nerfed any chance of wanting to go crit on him.
Vulf
No one cares about that. It was his Q procing like 700 times with his passive is why he was stupid broken and also globally disabled in competitive play. I really hope people still complain about him after these changes because I want this champion to go back to unplayable again. Rengar is the only champion in this game I despise enough to wish such a fate.

A lot of good nerfs where they were needed this patch. Only thing I'm sad about is the bonus jungle exp removal, but oh well Riot has already made it very clear they hate junglers and only want a select few (play makers) to be viable and fun to watch for their e-sports. They don't care if other champs get hurt along the way.
TKiller
Remember when you could use autoattack resets on him to jump after jump though?

That was the best.
tossu

Half way there on my second account, just can't find motivation to even try to grind it though. Getting carried by Akali is fun ^-^
TKiller
Chanting "fucking buy pink wards you retard" inside my head every game is finally effective.
[- Alex -]
R.I.P in peace Kha. :(
Eren Yaeger
He was broken anyway so it doesn't really matter, back to LeBlanc being 100% ban rate.
Miyu
holyhell i finally won a match in soloq
those
It says Normal
Miyu
yeah normal soloq XD i lost over 6/7 games in a row @ normal previously lols
Vulf

Eren Yaeger wrote:

He was broken anyway so it doesn't really matter, back to LeBlanc being 100% ban rate.
Leblanc is next don't worry.

Assassins in this game are pretty much like burst mages with ridiculous escapes and utility so it creates some very unhealthy gameplay in team fights. 1v1 (catching people out) situations that is fine for the most part.

I think the most balanced assassin right now is Talon because there are so many open windows to outplay him by baiting CD's/mana cost and if he wants the whole instantly delete feel in team fights it involves risk at higher level play. Unlike Kha'Zix who jumps in kills something and jumps out or is retarded tanky because of that stupid stealth mechanic.

Nerfs were deserved. Whether Riot did it right or not is another question.
AutoMedic
Le Blanc = Imma burst you to death
TKiller
Enemy Twitch legendary at 15 minutes.

Clench your buttocks and farm.

Although it was Lee who won the game kicking Twitch into us lol.
AutoMedic

TKiller wrote:

Enemy Twitch legendary at 15 minutes.

Clench your buttocks and farm.

Although it was Lee who won the game kicking Twitch into us lol.
Dat lee sin tho

"I'm Blind"
DaddyCoolVipper

BrokenArrow wrote:

Went 0/9 and 0/13 two games in a row and I wasn't even trolling, I am just bad as fuck and need a break from this god damn game. This has been going on for several weeks now and I can't help it. Dropped a division as well after tryingso hard for months to climb up to this point. My body as well as my pc equipment is suffering from this too (frustration, gaining weight, hurting myself). I give up. Ciao guys.

these were placement games
AutoMedic

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

these were placement games
I feel bad for you

I'm on my way to diamond. 2 games to go, Bye-Bye Shit Plat
show more