forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
[- Alex -]

Hika wrote:

i think heaven is when 2-3 people are fighting for support role 8)

4 ppl main supp same team. The dream is real. #Believe.
gretay
yup they i really confused when i'm buying item so i search for a guide , and i see no portal scroll in LoL so i need to walk to laning again
DeletedUser_4041880

gretay wrote:

yup they i really confused when i'm buying item so i search for a guide , and i see no portal scroll in LoL so i need to walk to laning again
Press B
Hika

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGOD
DeletedUser_4041880
They're gonna have a lot of fun in bed
Navizel

gretay wrote:

there's no secret shop in lol btw

Hika wrote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGOD
[- Alex -]
Ap Ashe best Ashe.

I lose in the All for One mod but was very , very , VERY funy
BrokenArrow

Frostei wrote:

gretay wrote:

Press B
read his sentence again

@gretay there is a summoner spell called teleport which works in a similar way
DeletedUser_4041880

BrokenArrow wrote:

read his sentence again

@gretay there is a summoner spell called teleport which works in a similar way
Misread it, sorry. Thought he ment as in going back to base
Eren Yaeger
These LCS games though :>
Miyu
is it me or lately the community is just getting even way worst then before?
i lost 6 games in a row dual to the matchmaking system the last one was the more tedious 2 went guys afk
because reasons yi mid and twitch top and we just lost..ii made it out 3/2/7 lols..i don't even
Witch Mercy

Miyu wrote:

is it me or lately the community is just getting even way worst then before?
i lost 6 games in a row dual to the matchmaking system the last one was the more tedious 2 went guys afk
because reasons yi mid and twitch top and we just lost..ii made it out 3/2/7 lols..i don't even
Pretty much.
BrokenArrow
Nah
Hika
I think the community got better on my end, people are hella cooperative so idk about you guys
as long as you just be vocal shit shouldn't happen
tossu
It's pretty much how it has always been for me at least. Few people have started abusing the fact that Tribunal has not worked for the longest time but that's just small minority.
Eren Yaeger

tossu wrote:

It's pretty much how it has always been for me at least. Few people have started abusing the fact that Tribunal has not worked for the longest time but that's just small minority.
Implying it's ever worked
Vulf
Wasn't there a massive chat restriction wave like a week ago? One of my smurfs got a 5 game one.
Probably a reason why there is less raging going on. At least in my games.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Wasn't there a massive chat restriction wave like a week ago? One of my smurfs got a 5 game one.
Probably a reason why there is less raging going on. At least in my games.
I find there's very little rage in my games too actually. Maybe the community's getting better? *gasp*
Well... chat wise. lol.
[- Alex -]
Well , am i tryhard rager/flamer player.... When i see noobs , or stupid ppl im not like. Ok , will be fine , we can win like 27-0. I just say : Why do you play this game , when you only troll and feed enemies ?

That is why i get ignored like in every rank game , or i ignore my team.

My ignore list 391 ppl
Miyu

tossu wrote:

i kind of came to a conclusion why this is happening lately (imo), i play in EUW yes it has always been really bad but lately holymotherofgod i can't even..play a single normal match. the ones i have been on contained a great amount of awesome ragers and afks. atm i could pretty much compare Bronze ranked to normal games as of lately.

the last match i had yesterday,this jax didn't even tried out to play,he just went afk for the game as soon we spawned and gave the major awesome flaming/troll lecture for 20 minutes godamn i was full of it but i did try to win my lane lol
Tekklorn
And that's why I play with a full 5 man premade or not at all
BrokenArrow
Complaining about how bad the community is never made anything get better, so you might as well stop and work on your own attitude instead
Is it so hard to just accept the fact that ~50% of the time the enemy team WILL be better than yours? Just deal with the loss, move on and stop giving so many shits about the community.
Miyu
that's not the point, i know quite well 50% of the time the teams are better then mine (or me) but i am just saying that lately is quite harder to have a decent match,what is the problem about expressing myself if there's more people who play league like me
Trompo

Miyu wrote:

that's not the point, i know quite well 50% of the time the teams are better then mine (or me) but i am just saying that lately is quite harder to have a decent match,what is the problem about expressing myself if there's more people who play league like me
Gold/Silver problems :D But it's true, you can't play a normal game without getting 1(or sometimes even more) leaver/afkler/troll/feeder in either your team or the enemy team but i think the community is getting better...1 year back there were alot more toxic players...but that's just my sight of the things.
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

I find there's very little rage in my games too actually. Maybe the community's getting better? *gasp*
Well... chat wise. lol.
You can't rage and be toxic if you aren't able to chat to begin with LOL. The community is far from better it is was just masked with a very large chat restriction.
Kanye West
Speaking of toxicity...

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/b ... ?t=1749326

Rest in pepperonis.
Megagumin
I enjoy gaming league more now than before the chat restriction wave. Now I just meet people who are sometimes irritated and would point out some small things in game but I rarely see any Heavy flamers and ragers. I think like 2/3 of my friends got chat banned.
P r o m i s e s

Kanye West wrote:

Speaking of toxicity...

Rest in pepperonis.
It's funny because Nukeduck retweeted this a few days ago: https://twitter.com/AraneaeLoL/status/4 ... 8873798656
Lol.
I feel sorry for Alex though, on the other hand Alex back to mid now. and if they get Darker or Kazmitch as supp and Zorozero back from retirement to top lane then NiP will be a team I would support. Although I think it's very likely to see Zorozero leaving school to play for NiP. But oh well, just a thought.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Speaking of toxicity...

Rest in pepperonis.
DESERVED!!!

The fact that people are trying to defend them in that thread is disgusting and makes me sick.
tossu

Miyu wrote:

tossu wrote:

i kind of came to a conclusion why this is happening lately (imo), i play in EUW yes it has always been really bad but lately holymotherofgod i can't even..play a single normal match. the ones i have been on contained a great amount of awesome ragers and afks. atm i could pretty much compare Bronze ranked to normal games as of lately.

the last match i had yesterday,this jax didn't even tried out to play,he just went afk for the game as soon we spawned and gave the major awesome flaming/troll lecture for 20 minutes godamn i was full of it but i did try to win my lane lol
I really can't recall many games where someone raged like that in a normal game, maybe I'm just that lucky :^)
BrokenArrow
-
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

I uninstalled the game today, really can't deal with this anymore.
Went 0/9 and 0/13 two games in a row and I wasn't even trolling, I am just bad as fuck and need a break from this god damn game. This has been going on for several weeks now and I can't help it. Dropped a division as well after tryingso hard for months to climb up to this point. My body as well as my pc equipment is suffering from this too (frustration, gaining weight, hurting myself). I give up. Ciao guys.
I feel with you bro, went from gold I to IV but i'm climbing up again. Don't give up brah, we're all gonna make it
TKiller
George is back to Twitch, my life has meaning again.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

George is back to Twitch, my life has meaning again.
I still remember the days on own3d when he used to complain about the korean trolls

oh how the times have changed george georhurasnduaoin;dsa hotshotgg
Lunah
just a random play e_e, tell me what you think about it

Eren Yaeger
I think Nid spears are broken.
Lunah

Eren Yaeger wrote:

I think Nid spears are broken.
I agree with that :'D
Feast
Was a nice flash
scottyyy
I decayed down to plat. Fuck. Completely forgot to soloq.
show more