forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

hi im dragon wrote:

ok thanks for the obvious information?????????????????????????????
Do you have a problem with that?

Someone was asking for help and I gave it.
Thank you anyways, just thinking Rylai's passive isn't so useful at her so I am really unsure about this item.
Vulf
I wouldn't say it's a mandatory item for her build, but it's good on her. Just think of it like a second RoA instead of mana you get a bit of utility with a slow.
VoidnOwO
Boris + Kog'Maw freelo
scottyyy
Season 3:

Season 4:

vayne pls :(
hi im dragon

scottyyy wrote:

Season 3:

Season 4:

vayne pls :(
eh tell me about it man

season 3:

season 4:

idk how
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

The definition of snowbally top laners? The one I always heard were Renekton and Jax.

How haven't you heard of Riven in there as well? Having mained her I know when she gets going she will melt people
Renekton is more of a lane bully that transitions into a tank with a little bit of damage late game. I wouldn't call that snowballing just annoying to lane against.

TKiller wrote:

Had no Renektons in around 20 games. God bless America.
Everyone is playing Jax (when it is't banned) and Ryze is still stupid top. Also Riven and Jarvan are still really good top too.
Ah. Alrighty then. Clearly I dunno what it means to be a snowball champion then.
Yeah, I have zero idea how to fight a Renekton. >_> Tanky, damage, sustain with mobility.

Jax I am starting to see every now and then. Got demolished by a Jarvan IV the other day... His passive does a lot more damage than I remember... D=
It sucks because the champion that I used to rely on for fighting Jax (and Nasus) is Garen... but teams don't like when I use Garen for the purposes of lack of teamfight ability (even if I do well). =(
Eren Yaeger
http://www.twitch.tv/muegetsen/ if anyone wants to see me main riven while I level up for a bit, i'll remove it when I'm done streaming <3
BrokenArrow

Eren Yaeger wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/muegetsen/ if anyone wants to see me main riven while I level up for a bit, i'll remove it when I'm done streaming <3
Damn you are handsome
[- Alex -]

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Dam Riven mains. I hate her so much....
Eren Yaeger

BrokenArrow wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Damn you are handsome
Oh stop it you <3
hi im dragon
rest in piece thread
tossu
Hi, anyone wanna be friends?;_; Can add tossuyo on EUW if anyone wants to play or something.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow
Braum is broken as fuck. No kidding.
Foxtrot

BrokenArrow wrote:

Braum is broken as fuck. No kidding.
I am sure everyone is expecting a nerf sooner or later.
Eren Yaeger
How is he broken besides the passive stun? He seems pretty balanced right now from what I've seen, but I main top/mid :P
hi im dragon

Eren Yaeger wrote:

How is he broken besides the passive stun? He seems pretty balanced right now from what I've seen, but I main top/mid :P
._____________________.

have u read his skill set

i doubt
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

._____________________.

have u read his skill set

i doubt
Leona is better !

The most op think about him is the passive.
Blaziken
That shield which negates all my efforts.
All means one Lux ult.
hi im dragon

Blaziken wrote:

That shield which negates all my efforts.
All means one Lux ult.
basically this

and he gets tanky as fucking hell lategame
Yapa_old_1

La Volpe

That game was so much fun, but the best part was our mid laner (Graves) beating the shit out of Syndra, a Diamond 4 player.
kirueggy

La Volpe wrote:

That game was so much fun, but the best part was our mid laner (Graves) beating the shit out of Syndra, a Diamond 4 player.
how in the hell did a bronze I do so much better than everyone else on opposing
La Volpe
Because our bot lane was losing early game.
Eren Yaeger

La Volpe wrote:

Have you ever heard of a smurf? There is no way that a bronze would out CS and out lane a syndra diamond player as graves lol
La Volpe

Eren Yaeger wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Have you ever heard of a smurf? There is no way that a bronze would out CS and out lane a syndra diamond player as graves lol
Guess I forgot to mention,it was a normal game. Why would someone smurf on a normal match?
Eren Yaeger

La Volpe wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Guess I forgot to mention,it was a normal game. Why would someone smurf on a normal match?
Warmup game, for shits and gigs? Who knows, I just know that a bronze won't beat a diamond lol
tossu
I have let my friends play on my account so they can test champions they don't have, could've been that. Needless to say they got flamed quite a bit for playing awful on d1 account.
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Lawl.
So many differently ranked people in that game...
Vulf
That Syndra only plays like 4 champions in ranked and none of them are mid laners. There are tons and tons of one trick ponies in diamond (I'm one of them).

For example if all the champions I play get banned or picked I will play like a bronze 5 so it's better if I dodge. That very rarely happens though because most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Never say never
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Vulf wrote:

most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Never say never

Agreed.
tyrael6192
even warwick pretty much went fotm for a couple of minutes
Vulf
Warwick has kinda been fotm twice already, but Riot won't let it stay that way for long.

The odds of all the champions I play going FOTM at once is extremely rare.

Zilean hasn't been fotm since season 1
Volibear was good in season 3 for like a week and got nerfed. He is seeing competitive play though.
Galio was never really flavor of the month at all if I remember correctly. He was played a lot top/mid in season 1 and 2 but it never reached fotm status.

Then I have my troll picks like Urgot that I'm good with.

So yeah if every single one of those champs become ban worthy I might be 100% screwed in ranked. Also I'm sure soraka will be considered useless after her nerf on the pbe goes live so there is another champ I play that I can use again. lol
Kanye West
Shaco will never be fotm.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

I love Shaco, but he is a champion I can never play well no matter how many games I practice with him. =\
If Shaco does ever reach fotm status he will be deleted from the game. Same with stuff like Poppy. LOL
BrokenArrow
Zilean mid is actually pretty strong, I've played him in ARAM a couple times and with 40% CDR your W (which reduces all your CD's by 10s) will be on a ~3.5s CD = Perma bombs, slows, speed ups and an insanely low CD on your ult = tons of utility and dmg

The only reason I don't play him is that he is very mana hungry and his lasthitting in lane is crappy
His teamfighting isn't as weak as people might think as long as you stay back and put all your stuff on the frontline and let them do stuff. That's probably why he is played more as a support nowadays
OzzyOzrock
Braum jungle is super viable btw, you just will never get kills lol only like 30+ assists, you're literally a wall that sets up kills
[- Alex -]

Kanye West wrote:

Shaco ap best Shaco. Love Shaco so much. Normal/aram/dominion.
Greyusb
Does anyone remember the mythical champ known as Quinn...?

omg a chinese guy ching chang chong
show more