forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192

Mr Color wrote:

Omw back home from AllStar. Will edit this post to tell you all how that happened and the stuff I got.

I can already tell you something: Faker signed my AllStar shirt. Get jelly.
oh my god

the jelly is so fuckin real
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Omw back home from AllStar. Will edit this post to tell you all how that happened and the stuff I got.

oh my god

the jelly is so fuckin real
Nope.
TKiller
I think I played 14 Tryndamere games today.

The results are amazing but it slowly accumulates brain damage.

I dunno.
Navizel

Mr Color wrote:

fuck you
Eren Yaeger

Mr Color wrote:

I'mma need some peanut butter to go with all this fucking jelly holy shit ;w;
OzzyOzrock
riot finally noticed my ARAM 13 win streak and now i've lost 4 in a row :C
Sapphiire_old_1
I am in my promo for gold again hopefully i pass them this time

Edit: i am 1-2 atm already had 2 leavers... yeah i'm doomed
Edit2: Lost again ... i am realy wondering what i am doing wrong ....
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

I #believe .
Witch Mercy

SoG Tava wrote:

You poor child.
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Better find a good duo player. If you can't do it alone , maybe 2 are better
Vulf
Currently 8-0 on one of my smurfs so high gold/plat here I come!

People keep banning or taking Warwick from me so I play cancerous champions (Soraka, Nidalee, Ziggs) mid lane to make the enemy team suffer a horrible defeat.
Witch Mercy
Braummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;3;
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

Got semi-drunk and went from silver 1 to silver 4 in a day, managed to fuck up my Lee statistics pretty hard too. I remember rushing Rylai's in a few games...
Wow this is probably the most convincing argument to stay away from drugs I have ever read. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Vulf

BRBP wrote:

Why do people smurf in ranked? It's stupid. It's unfair. I already lost one promos because of a smurf trynd who had 280 cs at 25 minutes. :(
I'm not going to duo queue with one of my friends that is mid silver while on my diamond main. That's asking for terrible games and unbalanced lane phases.

I rarely solo queue on my smurf unless the queue times are like 30 minutes just to have someone dodge because you banned FOTM trash.
hi im dragon
posting on 666 page because kool kids club
Feast
Same here
P r o m i s e s
Same here.
Anyway;
Lost promo to Gold IV again today. I won the first match and I had a very good team, but the other 2 games people just wouldn't listen to me. Both games we're thrown :/
Blaziken
I was hoping we could get through the page without anyone commenting on it.
[- Alex -]
Guys. Is just a number >.>

Got some 17000 ip , but i need to wait for 2 for 1 pages runes. But i want the new champ so bad.... What can i do :(.
Blaziken
I wish I had that kind of IP, I don't even have enough for champions.
[- Alex -]

Blaziken wrote:

I wish I had that kind of IP, I don't even have enough for champions.
I got like all champs . Except for 5 or 6. But only 5 pages of runes....
BrokenArrow
Just get the 7 rune page bundle with RP, it's not that big of an investment and you'll never need to worry about it again
Sapphiire_old_1

#Finally #Gold #Happy
Feast
BrokenArrow
#getcarriedn00b
Feast

Ninth IX wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

#Finally #Gold #Happy
Congrats, next goal: Platinum
Kanye West
Yeah that Lee Sin was probably a smurf lol.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah i have to admit that lee carried that game , dont know if he was a smurf tho, oh wel after 5-6 failed promo's with dc ect i think i deserve some luck to :p

Ninth IX wrote:

Congrats, next goal: Platinum
Yeah before i make plat my new goal i should consider wich role i should main, played random things till now it worked fine but yeah i dont think ill reach plat playing random things
La Volpe
Congrats on your promo buddy.
Witch Mercy
Grats yo!
Good luck on the rest of your ladder climbing.
[ Dalliance ]
When you get bored with strangers this happens. LOL
OzzyOzrock
Aw, Braum isn't an insta-win for me like Thresh and Leona. Oh well, I still love him. Just not when it matters.

I mean it's arguable I just need more practice with him, but it's what he brings to the table that doesn't satisfy me. He's a protector alright, but what protects better than hard CC? Blocking stuff is cool and can be awesome, of course, and when you're ahead with him he's a god, but hm, it's a bit risky.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Sapphiire_old_1
TKiller

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Aw, Braum isn't an insta-win for me like Thresh and Leona. Oh well, I still love him. Just not when it matters.

I mean it's arguable I just need more practice with him, but it's what he brings to the table that doesn't satisfy me. He's a protector alright, but what protects better than hard CC? Blocking stuff is cool and can be awesome, of course, and when you're ahead with him he's a god, but hm, it's a bit risky.
He's a lot harder to kill than those two later in the game without true damage and there's not a lot of true damage in the game to begin with. And you can't totally ignore him like you often can with Leona after her rotation, since his QWE gonna have super low cooldowns and all of those can mess with your plans to kill someone.

There was a joke about "League of Lategame tanks" going on not so long ago. Well there is your epitome of a lategame tank.
P r o m i s e s
Oh well, my game got drop hacked today. Twice even. There was one game which was a total DC for every member in my team. I tried reconnecting and it didn't work. I logged out & in, reconnecting and it still didn't work. I waited it out untill t he post game lobby where only one other team member of mine was connecting into. Everyone on our team was lvl 1 and they (obviously) won the game, with Renekton going for a troll build.
Second time in a game we got drop hacked was when in late game (around 30 minute-ish) everytime we would win a team fight we ALL would get dc'ed untill every member of their team respawned. This just kept happening EVERYTIME we would win a teamfight and whenever they would respawn we would be connected again. We asked in /all if any of their members got a single dc and none of them had one. We lost that game too. Fuck people like this. Seriously. Considering the last 2 matches were for my promo's to Gold IV (I won the first game) I got pissed off. Why the fuck would people do this just to get into a high division? This is just sad.
Witch Mercy
Rune page sale can't wait.
Time to complete my rune page collection!
BrokenArrow
LoLking match history now also shows the amount of wards you've purchased
I hope this is bugged.

Also it's funny how Heimerdinger is in the highest League but was by FAR the most toxic one. He said "I hope you all get cancer", locked in Heimer, gave up 8 kills in lane and ragequit. 10 minutes later he came back, teleported top, got ganked by 5 people while we took their inhib.
Because of that I managed to backdoor their base, guess he was good for something. :D
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

LoLking match history now also shows the amount of wards you've purchased
I hope this is bugged.

Also it's funny how Heimerdinger is in the highest League but was by FAR the most toxic one. He said "I hope you all get cancer", locked in Heimer, gave up 8 kills in lane and ragequit. 10 minutes later he came back, teleported top, got ganked by 5 people while we took their inhib.
Because of that I managed to backdoor their base, guess he was good for something. :D
Plat = Full of toxic dbags
Plat V = People that don't belong there and probably got boosted or carried up there
AKA my skumbag friends that constantly try to show off how they're plat but duo queue'd with my d1 friend that carried them all the way up there
show more