posted
Total Posts
show more
Blaziken
Sauce?
Sapphiire_old_1

Blaziken wrote:

Sauce?
Euhm ok ... why don't you post this in the general pokemon thread ?
BrokenArrow
it's a pun
Sapphiire_old_1
well i guess i am a baka then cause i don't get it :s
Kanye West

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Yeap , S4 is like copy/paster S3. I play since s3 .
S4 is way worse than S3. Which was way worse than S2. Which was actually slightly better than S1. Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Malzahar mid and brand top <3
Navizel
Sapphiire_old_1
It is like a hype train every one leaving and transfering
f i z i k

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Navizel wrote:

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/theoddone-steps-down-cws-amazing-new-jungler-for-tsm-17942/ welp
What WHAT? They got Nightblue3 as a replace for jungler and they take Amazing? ........ Wtf. I rly think Nightblue3 is one of the best jungler from NA or EU.
XD Nightblue is absolutely overrated and not even close to Amazing skills. NB3 isn't even good in soloqueue and jungling in premade is a complete different task than in soloqueue.
Sapphiire_old_1
While i personaly think he is a bit overrated, he is defenitly realy good but yeah solo Q is still diferent then playing in a team
[- Alex -]
I can't play this game anymore. I BECOME SO TOXIC....... I was like is just a game last 2-3 weeks and now i'm CANT YOU WIN YOUR LANE FFS YOU ARE RYZE VS RENE! Or , YEA INVADE 3 TRIPLE FOR MID.

I can't stop flaming and the rage..... pff . This game.
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Malzahar mid and brand top <3
You forgot about Kennen and Vlad top. :(
P r o m i s e s
I got promoted to Silver 1. Last 2 games are in silver 1, all others are silver 2. (see screenshot below) 1. If it continues like this I might be able to reach Gold in a few days.

HighSee
4 game losses. Ugh, getting outplayed and my teammates are clueless. I need a break haha.
Kanye West
Malz used to be better than vlad and kennen top. You had Ashe mid, Warwick jungle, Shen bot and roaming Eve and that team was unstoppable. Double suppression, global initiate, global teleport + shield, and a roamer with 50 second true stealth, stun on attack out of stealth. And a shit ton of damage.

Alternatively full global comp with pre-nerf GP, pantheon, TF, Ashe and Shen.
P r o m i s e s
New TSM support confirmed to be "TSM Gleebglarbu". If I recall corectly he ended on the 5th on the NA challenger ladder in season 3. I'm not expecting much from him though. I think he used to be Cloud9 Tempest support.
Also Curse taking in Xpecial is kind of a bastard move. Bunnyfufu wasn't a support for Curse for that long, right? And now he's immediatley a sub
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

New TSM support confirmed to be "TSM Gleebglarbu". If I recall corectly he ended on the 5th on the NA challenger ladder in season 3. I'm not expecting much from him though. I think he used to be Cloud9 Tempest support.
Also Curse taking in Xpecial is kind of a bastard move. Bunnyfufu wasn't a support for Curse for that long, right? And now he's immediatley a sub
Yeap. Curse are like we play with a supp 3-4 games. Let's replace it. Dont try to play many more games. I rly hate Curse for that.

Curse manager don't know who a team works.
OzzyOzrock
Last time I got fed was 3 weeks ago. Last time I won lane was like 12 games ago. Oh the hard times, will they improve me in the end?
Vulf

hi im dragon wrote:

you can get championship riven; its been confirmed by a rioter
Source?

As far I know you can't because it's still a Limited Edition skin. If you are talking about the random Reddit thread with some guy asking Riot support it's already been confirmed to be a mistake and you can't get it.
AutoMedic
I main support

Deal with it
Blaziken
My friends force me to play bot lane. Since I feed everywhere else. ;_;
30 Minutes into the game then the Lux buys a mejai's. I might never get out of silver 4.
[- Alex -]

Sonatora wrote:

I main support

Deal with it
Supp is fun ^_^.
ItsukiKun

Sonatora wrote:

I main support

Deal with it
Your avatar makes you sound even more convincing lol.

Also, now I have to make excuses when my friends invite me because I feel that league is a bit boring now T_T.
[- Alex -]

ItsukiKun wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

I main support

Deal with it

Also, now I have to make excuses when my friends invite me because I feel that league is a bit boring now T_T.
Do like me. Dude , league is borring. I'm done with it. Lets play some osu! multyplayer or HS or SMITE! . Rly im sick of League....
DeletedUser_4041880

ItsukiKun wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

I main support

Deal with it

Or just pretend you're afk so you don't have to respond
BrokenArrow

Frostei wrote:

ItsukiKun wrote:

Story of my life.
hi im dragon

Sonatora wrote:

I main support

Deal with it
whats so special about that

ive mained support for around 1½ year now
ItsukiKun

Frostei wrote:

Heh, that's what I do but the thing is I have a little brother here that keeps bugging me about it, too. Ignoring him works out but sometimes it gets really annoying.
DeletedUser_4041880
Man up and deal with it. I have a younger brother too and I know how it feels
ItsukiKun
I do. I'm not really bothered by a lot of things but I guess I'm just worried that my friends might think badly of me because of how blunt he is sometimes.
(I feel that this is getting a bit off-topic though...)
BrokenArrow
I have a younger sister and I force her to call me Onii-chan and make a bento for school for me everyday
Life is good
DeletedUser_4041880

ItsukiKun wrote:

I do. I'm not really bothered by a lot of things but I guess I'm just worried that my friends might think badly of me because of how blunt he is sometimes.
Yeah it is getting off-topic

BrokenArrow wrote:

I have a younger sister and I force her to call me Onii-chan and make a bento for school for me everyday
Life is good
I feel bad for your sister

Soooo how about that new champion dude with the moustache?
[- Alex -]

Frostei wrote:

ItsukiKun wrote:

Yeah it is getting off-topic

BrokenArrow wrote:

Life is good
I feel bad for your sister

Soooo how about that new champion dude with the moustache?
I don't see pro players playing him in LCS , but is a fun champ. I play him on PBE.
DeletedUser_4041880
Isn't he a support champ? (haven't been keeping up with updates)
[- Alex -]

Frostei wrote:

Isn't he a support champ? (haven't been keeping up with updates)

Yes is a supp. Full tank/supp

BrokenArrow
He might work well with Caitlyn because her long range aa's can trigger his passive pretty safely which makes it a great zoning tool
I have no idea about his numbers so idk if he will be good in competitive play.
Navizel
Yeah. He works well with Cait. It is confirmed on saint's stream Riot's post about about Braum.
PyaKura
Lucian procs his passive twice doesn't he ?
Justykanna
Gangplank is my new best friend again. =)

kirueggy

Justykanna wrote:

Gangplank is my new best friend again. =)

why do you have heal on kayle
show more