forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Well, people said the same thing about World of Warcraft (and the player base has dropped substantially, no doubt) but there's still a few million people playing it after so many years. So I think League of Legends, which currently has a much bigger player base than WoW ever had, will stay alive for a whole bunch of years more. I guess.
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

Well, people said the same thing about World of Warcraft (and the player base has dropped substantially, no doubt) but there's still a few million people playing it after so many years. So I think League of Legends, which currently has a much bigger player base than WoW ever had, will stay alive for a whole bunch of years more. I guess.
LoL will die in maximum 10 years. Or 7. Just my opinion.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah i agree on this i give league of legends 2 more seasons then the big hype of this game will be kinda over, and some other game will take over another moba, maybe a mmo again ore somthing new
PyaKura
wth, didn't expect to start a whole page about Vayne lul. Anyway, good read, thanks guys. :3
Witch Mercy
New Syndra skin's finally out! c: Woot~ <3
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

My definition of dead is the game shuts down. This won't happen for a very long time if at all. WoW lost like 4-5 million subs over the course of 3 years which is a lot of people. Heck even heroes of newerth is still kicking and that game went downhill years ago.

I'm pretty sure league is going to lose a lot of it's player base to other Moba's like HotS when that finally launches. With that aside smaller moba's like Smite's population has been increasing steadily over the last few months.
HighSee

Playing normals, but fml if I ever come across a silver or bronzie who knows how to counter Malzahar.
My ranked bronze->silver games look like this too if I play Malzahar actually.
Witch Mercy

HighSee wrote:

Playing normals, but fml if I ever come across a silver or bronzie who knows how to counter Malzahar.
I used to love Malz so much omg. =w=
Sayune
So I guess we all agree, that League was pretty fun at first, but meanwhile it just sucks... I played it since beta.

I hate it, what happened to the game. It used to be fun. And when the game got overhyped the Community started to suck aswell.
That's why I stick to Singleplayer Games... or atleast Multiplayer games where Bad Skill doesn't end up in Total Flame Wars and destroy the fun.
HighSee

Graciee wrote:

HighSee wrote:

I used to love Malz so much omg. =w=
He's my mid main. I played 14 ranked games last season only. Carried myself from Bronze I -> Silver V with Malz.
I don't play Ranked very seriously anymore. I only care if I get silver awards. Friends tell me to play seriously with them. They're all Gold->Plat players. One of them is diamond. They want me to improve because my mid is comparably decent to Gold (or so they say).

I agree with Shewie. The game had that appeal, but it's not really there for me anymore either.
tyrael6192
i think some of it is down to pure nostalgia but yeah

idk what the fuck they're doing to their game. inb4 season 5 kills are worth 0 gold and champions have no abilities because you don't need abilities to last hit.
hi im dragon
whack-a-dim
Sapphiire_old_1

Blue card salute
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Blue card salute
THE LEGEND!!
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

i think some of it is down to pure nostalgia but yeah

idk what the fuck they're doing to their game. inb4 season 5 kills are worth 0 gold and champions have no abilities because you don't need abilities to last hit.
It's mostly just this current patch for me. No interaction with your team (exception of mid maybe) because junglers are farming for 50 minutes, and people in lane don't get punished for playing passively anymore. Passive playstyle is why stuff like Ziggs and Nidalee are running rampant in competitive play.

Makes the game incredibly frustrating and boring at the same time which is a very bad direction to go down.

Next patch will hopefully fix the jungle problem, but not sure what they plan on doing about the other stuff.
Kanye West
Yeah it's impossible to snowball from early game on this patch which will hopefully be fixed somewhat in 4.6 but I still think they should revert the first blood nerf.

This patch also sucks because it depends more on your teammates not fucking up and actually listening to your pings rather than your ability to win lane and snowball.

Obligatory ognTSM ROTATIONS ognTSM
BrokenArrow

Alright I'm getting better at Vayne, I might try her out in ranked today
I'm kinda scared that my KDA is only so high because nobody gives a shit about normals ;_;
[- Alex -]
Dam. I can't play supp anymore. Normal's/rank's all the same. Someone is like supp pls.....
PyaKura
@BrokenArrow : What item do you rush first ? Botrk ?
Also is Sword of Divine any good ? o.o
Sapphiire_old_1

PyaKura wrote:

Only if you are realy fed
BrokenArrow
Botrk -> PD -> IE -> LW -> defensive item/BT/SoD

Sword of Divine is decent if you are ahead and have vision control in their jungle
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

Only if you are realy fed
nope ,_, useless if you'r already fed...
it works well in early (if you use it ofc), mostly on twitch/adc's who only auto attack, it helps to get fed but becomes useless in late. A bit dangerous on vayne since she's supposed to fight only in tf and needs more (=>phantom dancer usually) than this 3 hit buff at these moments (but ofc i guess it's a bit different in bronze é_è...).
BrokenArrow
hey i'm gold ok
it's just a fun item idc about its gold value as long as I can kill anything in less than 2 seconds
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

hey i'm gold ok
it's just a fun item idc about its gold value as long as I can kill anything in less than 2 seconds
i was not talking 'bout you, and normal is a troll mode atm, i'll never do the same in ranked ,_, i play a lot twitch and even in ranked i do SoD tho

edit : and i know it you'r still in my friendlist man 8D
hi im dragon
sotd riven op
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

sotd riven op
Draven with Sotd and 3 axe or 2 is op as fukk.
Witch Mercy

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

hi im dragon wrote:

sotd riven op
Draven with Sotd and 3 axe or 2 is op as fukk.
tyrael6192

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Draven is op as fukk.
ftfy
La Volpe
So I was playing as Cassiopea and Fiora managed to ult after she got stun from my ult. You could see her transformed in stone while she was dashing around. That really annoyed me because she was under tower.
OzzyOzrock

La Volpe wrote:

So I was playing as Cassiopea and Fiora managed to ult after she got stun from my ult. You could see her transformed in stone while she was dashing around. That really annoyed me because she was under tower.
that sounds amazing
Vulf

La Volpe wrote:

I've had a Fiora ulti me mid Warwick ult. Probably would have pissed me off if it resulted in a death for me, but it didn't.

Saw a post on reddit mentioning some pro's are retiring because league is boring. Definitely not a good sign for this game.
HighSee

I wish I could do this well in ranked.

Pro's retiring? Hm, not too surprised.
Elicchi_old
CLG Seraph sounds hype as fk
Witch Mercy
Ranked games makes me lose my sanity. :(
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

I've had a Fiora ulti me mid Warwick ult. Probably would have pissed me off if it resulted in a death for me, but it didn't.

Saw a post on reddit mentioning some pro's are retiring because league is boring. Definitely not a good sign for this game.
Makes sense.

I've quit DotA to play LoL basically because LoL was better and more fun at what most of the player base plays: soloqueue.

But it's not anymore.
BrokenArrow
The strength is real

Ok enough Vayne talk by me, I hope she is gonna be the one who carries me to Plat
Akali didn't work, Lee Sin didn't work, LeBlanc didn't work and Riven didn't work. Assassins, don't leave me ;_;
PyaKura
(well Vayne is tagged as Assassin too)
DeletedUser_4041880

BrokenArrow wrote:

Ok enough Vayne talk by me, I hope she is gonna be the one who carries me to Plat
Akali didn't work, Lee Sin didn't work, LeBlanc didn't work and Riven didn't work. Assassins, don't leave me ;_;
GL. Don't get poked to death in early game
VoidnOwO

BrokenArrow wrote:

umad
TKiller

BRBP wrote:

umad
8-)
show more