forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
those
That's not Kayle support, that's just an unfed carry with a Sightstone.
Sapphiire_old_1
Actually it is support but i win my lanes so hard that i just buy a sighstone and then go full dmg
VoidnOwO
:)
Feast
Still, Kayle support is pretty good imo :)

I guess the 2 first games are midlane ? Anyway, if you carry with botlane kayle just keep going and enjoy the freelo mate 8-)
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

Still, Kayle support is pretty good imo :)

I guess the 2 first games are midlane ? Anyway, if you carry with botlane kayle just keep going and enjoy the freelo mate 8-)
Not rly. Kayle engage power ass supp is meh. Just a slow. Your heal is rly bad. The only god thing is the R . But it work sometimes.
Feast
I used to do Sivir / Kayle botlane with my premade friend and we pretty much won all our match-up.

Kayle has good damages, the slow is pretty pretty cool & sustain for you, but I agree pre-6 she doesn't have much things to protect you with but after 6 you win pretty much every trades bot if you didn't fall behind early since her ult is so strong, allow to bait pretty nicely too.

But yeah there is stronger supp atm but I still thing that Kayle supp is great & playable and totally not a troll pick or whatever :)
GeeNX
Kayle support it is not focused in the laning phase, it is for her ultimate
Sapphiire_old_1
Do i have to remeber you guys that i am in silver ? ofcourse kayle isent the best supp ore op , its just fun to stomp them with kayle at bot i just e them all day and then go for a kill and snowball from there
[- Alex -]
Mind blow.

Yapa_old_1
xaxaxaxaxa
Sapphiire_old_1
Congratz !! thats realy awsome
Navizel
Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:

Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
Yes it is. But now you cant rush first item Lich. The damage is to low. 3 or 4 item Lich Bane is good .

And congratz for D5 .
BrokenArrow

Navizel wrote:

They didn't build it because they didn't need a lot of burst for their utility-splitpush based TF playstyle. CDR and a Zhonya's was probably more important in teamfights for them since they had damage on other sources.
Overall it is still a viable item and champions that build it (Fizz, TF) still desperately need it if they want to dish out damage.
Navizel
I see. Thanks guys.
Vulf
So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
Justykanna
So now Xin Zhao's getting banned in games... Ugh. There goes my best jungler. D=
Feast

Vulf wrote:

So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
Navizel
Rat-ta-tat-tat is a nice name for Twitch's ultimate.

no
BrokenArrow
That's what happens when you let Phreak join the champion VU team
OzzyOzrock
I'm gonna get dat SKT1 pack and ward. I'm a fanboy. Sue me. Actually, don't, my wallet's in for enough already.
Vulf

Ninth IX wrote:

It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.
But you know the average bronze, silver and gold player isn't going to do that.
Just to clarify a little on my above post I'm not against timers as long as you see the kill (which is what curse voice does). My problem not every has access to this, and Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.

Ninth IX wrote:

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
I have like 3-4 CV keys left. If you want one PM me soon. I'll probably get another 5-10 before the end of this week so no worries if I end up giving the last few I currently have out.
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.
now HERE is the real issue
Justykanna
Do people really hate Riot THAT much? o_O
Vulf
I don't hate Riot, but their laziness and neglect to certain things like Artwork, VU's, Replay system, out dated client and features (list goes on) makes me like them less and less. Not including balance issues because some of that cannot be helped. Honestly Riot as a company should be embarrassed with some of their product. Doesn't mean I hate them even if they can be lazy.

What I think is they need to stop dumping 99% of their resources into the esports scene and this game would be so much better.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I don't hate Riot, but their laziness and neglect to certain things like Artwork, VU's, Replay system, out dated client and features (list goes on) makes me like them less and less. Not including balance issues because some of that cannot be helped. Honestly Riot as a company should be embarrassed with some of their product. Doesn't mean I hate them even if they can be lazy.

What I think is they need to stop dumping 99% of their resources into the esports scene and this game would be so much better.
Eh, I was referring to in general, because I hear a LOT of hate for Riot between friends and this forum thread. If people don't like Riot that much, why not just stop playing the game or take a few breaks (I know you've taken a few long breaks, Vulf)?
Well the esports scenes are huge, no? And don't they get some form of profit from that? (I watch zero esports stuff so I honestly don't know this stuff very well)
Kanye West
No, they lose a LOT more than they make from esports.
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

No, they lose a LOT more than they make from esports.
Ah, I wouldn't know.

Why do they put so many resources to it then?
tyrael6192
so we can watch faker make dem plays

#worth
BrokenArrow
Also they probably get more out of it in the longer run in terms of popularity and expanding their fanbase, I suppose.
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

so we can watch faker make dem plays

#worth
I assume faker's the name of a player? lol.

BrokenArrow wrote:

Also they probably get more out of it in the longer run in terms of popularity and expanding their fanbase, I suppose.
Makes sense I guess...
tyrael6192
oh son

Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

oh son
I guess that's a yes.
tyrael6192
watch the video lmao
Elicchi_old
I hated and liked it when Faker decided to play Riven. I hated it because she was not a contested pick before. at the time, she was banned 90% of the time in my tier, which sucked massive balls dick because I main her and I use her almost 80% of the time. I liked it though because I learned alot from watching him play. His riven's a walking highlight reel.
Sapphiire_old_1
This is fucking awsome also it did made me cry like a litle girl in the inside

Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Eh, I was referring to in general, because I hear a LOT of hate for Riot between friends and this forum thread. If people don't like Riot that much, why not just stop playing the game or take a few breaks (I know you've taken a few long breaks, Vulf)?
Well the esports scenes are huge, no? And don't they get some form of profit from that? (I watch zero esports stuff so I honestly don't know this stuff very well)
There is a pretty large difference between hating Riot for little things like them being lazy (artwork, replay system) and bad game balance that makes the game terrible to play. The game can still be enjoyable with the first thing I mentioned, but I don't get why people continue to play if the game is not fun which is why I take breaks when the game is extremely frustrating to play (season 3, Release Zyra, Diana, Rengar).
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

oh son

3:18 omg when I saw that in live ;_;
well he lost too much now x_x no god anymore, still the best tho
[- Alex -]
DAM. I try like for 7 weeks to get a Curse Voice but nope. Now on every stream is like SUBB for free Curse Voice. So what if we get like voice chat? If i lose lane or miss smite they will be , well GJ IDIOT , DELETE LOL PLS. And i dont think you can ignore the Curse Voice users....

And timers are like. 2 minutes camps or 3 (i dont play jungler...) 5 blue/red , 6 drake , 7 baron. Is not so hard to type in chat. As a main supp , i always tipe the Drake , Baron.

More about Curse Voice (reddit post)

Personal i hate Curse Voice. The League is toxic wit out Voice chat . (Im from EUNE and the toxic level is very high)

But i want a Curse Voice just to test it.
Feast
I think that most of the guys insulting & flaming on the chat will not have the balls to do it on vocal, but yeah the community is toxic & yeah some people will flame with curse voice but are you sure that we can't ignore somebody ? It would be senseless
show more