League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
Sapphiire
Congratz !! thats realy awsome
Navizel
Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:

Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
Yes it is. But now you cant rush first item Lich. The damage is to low. 3 or 4 item Lich Bane is good .

And congratz for D5 .
BrokenArrow

Navizel wrote:

Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
They didn't build it because they didn't need a lot of burst for their utility-splitpush based TF playstyle. CDR and a Zhonya's was probably more important in teamfights for them since they had damage on other sources.
Overall it is still a viable item and champions that build it (Fizz, TF) still desperately need it if they want to dish out damage.
Navizel
I see. Thanks guys.
Vulf
So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
Justykanna
So now Xin Zhao's getting banned in games... Ugh. There goes my best jungler. D=
Feast

Vulf wrote:

So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
Navizel
Rat-ta-tat-tat is a nice name for Twitch's ultimate.

no
BrokenArrow
That's what happens when you let Phreak join the champion VU team
OzzyOzrock
I'm gonna get dat SKT1 pack and ward. I'm a fanboy. Sue me. Actually, don't, my wallet's in for enough already.
Vulf

Ninth IX wrote:

It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.
But you know the average bronze, silver and gold player isn't going to do that.
Just to clarify a little on my above post I'm not against timers as long as you see the kill (which is what curse voice does). My problem not every has access to this, and Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.

Ninth IX wrote:

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
I have like 3-4 CV keys left. If you want one PM me soon. I'll probably get another 5-10 before the end of this week so no worries if I end up giving the last few I currently have out.
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.
now HERE is the real issue
Justykanna
Do people really hate Riot THAT much? o_O
Vulf
I don't hate Riot, but their laziness and neglect to certain things like Artwork, VU's, Replay system, out dated client and features (list goes on) makes me like them less and less. Not including balance issues because some of that cannot be helped. Honestly Riot as a company should be embarrassed with some of their product. Doesn't mean I hate them even if they can be lazy.

What I think is they need to stop dumping 99% of their resources into the esports scene and this game would be so much better.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I don't hate Riot, but their laziness and neglect to certain things like Artwork, VU's, Replay system, out dated client and features (list goes on) makes me like them less and less. Not including balance issues because some of that cannot be helped. Honestly Riot as a company should be embarrassed with some of their product. Doesn't mean I hate them even if they can be lazy.

What I think is they need to stop dumping 99% of their resources into the esports scene and this game would be so much better.
Eh, I was referring to in general, because I hear a LOT of hate for Riot between friends and this forum thread. If people don't like Riot that much, why not just stop playing the game or take a few breaks (I know you've taken a few long breaks, Vulf)?
Well the esports scenes are huge, no? And don't they get some form of profit from that? (I watch zero esports stuff so I honestly don't know this stuff very well)
Kanye West
No, they lose a LOT more than they make from esports.
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

No, they lose a LOT more than they make from esports.
Ah, I wouldn't know.

Why do they put so many resources to it then?
tyrael6192
so we can watch faker make dem plays

#worth
BrokenArrow
Also they probably get more out of it in the longer run in terms of popularity and expanding their fanbase, I suppose.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply