1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
Aaaand dropped 2 divisons in 1 day again. Tilting so hard, just wanna cut my throat right now.
posted

got Corporate Mundo on 1 iGift, so lucky

and then Prestigious LeBlanc and Tango Evelynn, was worth it with the first one tho!
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Me :

Try Nocturne mid , win and shi.t on enemy mid laner. Then lose game. Because Master Yi with 20 kills and FF.......

(You may ask Nocturne mid? Rly bro? But he is good , #believe)
Mid Noc? I imagine he'd get erased off the map pretty easily by a lot of traditional mid lane champs out there.
posted

Ceph23 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Me :

Try Nocturne mid , win and shi.t on enemy mid laner. Then lose game. Because Master Yi with 20 kills and FF.......

(You may ask Nocturne mid? Rly bro? But he is good , #believe)
Mid Noc? I imagine he'd get erased off the map pretty easily by a lot of traditional mid lane champs out there.
Star with Doran Balde. +3 life steel runes and the pasive is good. 1 hit pasive = +30 life . After buy i Vampire and done. But the thing is , you need blue buff. His mana cost is high ...... If you want to try it here is my masteries and runes.

Runes :

Masteries :

If you want to play agresive in mid , or you thing is an easy lane take 21/9 for masteries and armor pen reds and remove the life steal. For masteries this is the 12/18/0 vs ad version , just change the armor bonus with the mr one. Gl and Hf. ^_^
posted
Why did my fps drop like 10-20 ever since the last few patches? :c
Also, will increasing my ram boost up my fps?
posted

Graciee wrote:

Run league on low setting and the shadows off. The fps drop is from the game. Is a bug in the game and drop you fps some times. I got like 60 from 120. Riot says they will fix it in the next pack or after 2-3 days from now.
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Run league on low setting and the shadows off. The fps drop is from the game. Is a bug in the game and drop you fps some times. I got like 60 from 120. Riot says they will fix it in the next pack or after 2-3 days from now.
Is there an official thread or something about this?
I was wondering it might their fault... :V
posted
I wish I only had to deal with FPS trouble. Instead I play with 2000 ping and disconnect ever 4 minutes.
posted
I recently had a game were I was at a permanant 130ms and when I did a ping check I was coming in with 13ms to google. Wierd. Next game it was sorted.
posted
RIP Gambit.
If they get relegated there is no reason for me to watch the EU LCS anymore, all the other teams are so boring and standard. Gambit would deserve it after that game though.
Honestly NA LCS has so much more to offer #CLGFTW
posted
ROCCAT did play well, but Gambit sucked so bad xD, the only thing they have to do is to not screw it up on early, and then they can win almost everyone in tf's....

NA's okay, even though it's easier to guess who will win compared to EU, it's like C9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TSM >>> CLG
posted

Graciee wrote:

Is a reddit post but i cant find it.....
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Is a reddit post but i cant find it.....
It's fine xD
Thank you~
posted
How does ranked 5vs5 and 3vs3 mmr work ? is it based of the mmr of the teamplayers ? cause we won 4 of the 5 placement matches and we got placed in bronze , tought we would alteast be silver
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

How does ranked 5vs5 and 3vs3 mmr work ? is it based of the mmr of the teamplayers ? cause we won 4 of the 5 placement matches and we got placed in bronze , tought we would alteast be silver
Based on player mmr, if youre all diamond and lose all 5 you will probably be gold/silver, if youre bronze and win all 5 the highest is silver
posted

Uncr0wned wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Based on player mmr, if youre all diamond and lose all 5 you will probably be gold/silver, if youre bronze and win all 5 the highest is silver
i tought so , annyway thanks for the fast reply :)
posted
Is Feral Flare lee sin good?
posted

AlfimusCore wrote:

i dont realy think so Feral Flare is good on champions who benefits alot from attack speed

like for example : warwick , xin , master yi , phoenix stance udyr , shaco , vi , ect
posted
Feral flare is bad on lee sin because he loses his strong early game impact by farming stacks instead of pressuring lanes

The item itself isn't terrible on him but it's counterproductive to build
posted

AlfimusCore wrote:

Yes it is. Just try it last night.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29744188#matches

Dat is my build. First FF after Omen. Hyrda and LW next. If you are not tanky with Omen buy a Sunfier or Thormmail.
show more