1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
They are finally nerfing lifesteal quints. Not sure why it took them so long.
posted

Zeraph wrote:

>completely disregarding Ryze being used top in previous seasons of professional play and still teams not having that much trouble with him unless they were just outclassed as a team
also
>referring to NA LCS like it's any good at all.
my sides.
>implying previous seasons are any indication of current balance(read: CURRENT balance)
>LELELE DAE KR > EU > NA? XDDDDDDDDDDD
>mfw this moron still thinks competitive play applies to solo queue thus Ryze top is not ridiculous. LOL JUST 5MAN GANK RYZE AT 10 MINS LIKE SKT1K AND HE'S NOT AN ISSUE :^)

based retard
posted
If I could play solo queue like pre-made 5's then I'd probably do it more often.
posted

BRBP wrote:

Our Caitlyn started flaming everyone when we lost an inhib. We asked her why she was in top lane instead of helping us:
"I am farming, not looking at radar lol. Why don't you noobs ping if there is a teamfight?".

Silver is fun.
Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem.
posted

BRBP wrote:

Our Caitlyn started flaming everyone when we lost an inhib. We asked her why she was in top lane instead of helping us:
"I am farming, not looking at radar lol. Why don't you noobs ping if there is a teamfight?".
It's the same with any normal/rank game. You run into those people who just give up too quickly and with no hope in winning the game. Which causes them to lose for the rest of us. Hell, I've come cross those type of people in a normal and they just continue to feed since it's 'our fault' we're losing....
posted
I don't know if you already saw this, but this video is awesome xd

posted

Vulf wrote:

They are finally nerfing lifesteal quints. Not sure why it took them so long.
Gonna hurt me a bit. I use them a lot as whole 3 set.
posted

GeeNX wrote:

I don't know if you already saw this, but this video is awesome xd

hehe awsome #respect for the dude
posted


14 minutes game, magic pen wins games :D
posted

TKiller wrote:

Gonna hurt me a bit. I use them a lot as whole 3 set.
They needed to be nerfed awhile back, but idk about now since they are no where near as big of a problem as they used to be. That would be like them deciding to nerf Mundo when he is already being phased out of top lane due to indirect nerfs.

I do like the rune changes for the most part though. Armor seals will still pretty much be the same since they buffed champions base armor by 4. Flat health seals might be worth picking up against certain lane matchups now.
posted
New patch, R.I.P. Kassadins :DDDD
posted
Rune nerfs lol.
League of Late Game Tanks.
posted
I just realised that 4 armor patch will break Ziggs.

Not like it's a major change, but it's more like a final nail.
posted

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Rune nerfs lol.
League of Late Game Tanks.
Running a full set of scaling seals both HP or Armor will still be dangerous in most matchups (1-2 junglers being the exception here). The flat HP seals are the real big change here. Nothing really changes with the flat armor seals since they +4'd everyones armor so you would still have the same total value as you do pre-nerf.

Now you can start mixing seals. I'm going to start running a mixture of both flat armor and flat HP seals. 3 flat hp seals almost equals a HP quint with the buff.

As of right now flat armor seals pretty much always beats every other seal in most matchups. I'm kinda glad riot is changing this just like they did with the flat MR glyphs back in season 2.
posted
i've found out i can easely carry with leona/thresh maybe i should consider maining support , also got to bronze 1 yesterday and i have 51 lp atm silver here i come :)

posted
So, reading up and was told about this as well that they are going to nerf the range on Pantheon's ult....Welp!
posted

TKiller wrote:

I wouldn't say silver and gold are the same as bronze. Can't kinda put it into words at the moment, but I disagree.

If I had to name division tiers based on my own experience, it'd go like: Bronze - incompetence, Silver - ignorance, Gold - clumsiness, Platinum - hatred, mid-low Diamond - apathy.

I know I'm being very vague here, and there are blurred lines between divisions, but point stands.
Isn't plat more like "Arrogance"? Every plat I know or have talk to is haughty as fuck because of their league and yet when I play normals with them, they have far better csing than me, but they make the stupidest decisions just because they think they're ahead and just better than their opponent which ends up in them getting killed in lane or ganked.

(Of course, you find arrogance in every league, it's mostly the players themselves who like to boast because "muh mechanics" and then make it sound like it's not their fault when they feed "I got countered man nothing I can do ff20" "champ so fucking broken tryhard pls" "but look at my stats I do all this damage though")

I don't know. I think staying humble takes you places in this game. There's definitely an impact on gameplay that comes from how you see the game, between "I wanna crush the enemy" and "I want to help my team and work on my mechanics" I think it's a whole different ball game IMO. Probably the reason why I don't play ranked, it probably gets to your head eventually.
posted

Aoriki wrote:

I don't know. I think staying humble takes you places in this game. There's definitely an impact on gameplay that comes from how you see the game, between "I wanna crush the enemy" and "I want to help my team and work on my mechanics" I think it's a whole different ball game IMO. Probably the reason why I don't play ranked, it probably gets to your head eventually.
Aye i can agree i won like 8 ranked games in a row and i was like omg i am a fucking god gonna own those bronze/silver noobs easy gg , now i already lost like 4 games in a row xD
posted

Mr Color wrote:

Isn't plat more like "Arrogance"? Every plat I know or have talk to is haughty as fuck because of their league and yet when I play normals with them, they have far better csing than me, but they make the stupidest decisions just because they think they're ahead and just better than their opponent which ends up in them getting killed in lane or ganked.

(Of course, you find arrogance in every league, it's mostly the players themselves who like to boast because "muh mechanics" and then make it sound like it's not their fault when they feed "I got countered man nothing I can do ff20" "champ so fucking broken tryhard pls" "but look at my stats I do all this damage though")

I don't know. I think staying humble takes you places in this game. There's definitely an impact on gameplay that comes from how you see the game, between "I wanna crush the enemy" and "I want to help my team and work on my mechanics" I think it's a whole different ball game IMO. Probably the reason why I don't play ranked, it probably gets to your head eventually.
some plat are still humble, or more than humble õ_o
I'm plat, plat is shit, I'm a shit
and ye, csing is prolly the biggest difference between bronze/silver/gold/plat etc. Plat are only more capable of finding useless arguments to explain their faults, like those that you mentioned. I wonder if they'r really more intelligent in dia (plat II-I=dia V-IV tho) ,_,
posted

Mr Color wrote:

Isn't plat more like "Arrogance"? Every plat I know or have talk to is haughty as fuck because of their league and yet when I play normals with them, they have far better csing than me, but they make the stupidest decisions just because they think they're ahead and just better than their opponent which ends up in them getting killed in lane or ganked.
this is so true. I've been playing in every tier this season on smurfs and plat is just the worst of them all. even when I was 15/0 people still told me they know better and talked me down,it's just a horrible place :/
show more
Please sign in to reply.