forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
simonpearce
My summoner name is 'ClawMyEyez' and I play on EUW.

I'm not sure what level I am at the moment, I haven't played in quite a while.. I think I might be 22? :P I'm not very good though!
Cyclohexane
I'm a cheeky cunt

I hesitated going sword of the occult to be extra cheeky but that was good enough I think
Blaziken
I freakin' love it when Thresh goes free week. The enemy must feel like utter shit when they get hooked between two minions. Intermediate Ammumu bot taught me the ways.
Kanye West
As usual riot going to destroy another hero into unplayability with the lee sin rework. Honestly game balance would be so much better if they just learned from dota because from a game balance standpoint dota is way better.
Vulf
Those values will not make it to the live servers I can guarantee you that.
Champions like Lee Sin and Elise have kits that pretty much make them impossible to be in line with all the other champions because of the way they are designed. Their kits will always be good. I would like Riot to bring all champions up to that level, but that would require several years of work to complete and you know Riot won't do that.

I think the goal for Lee Sin is to give him more clear weaknesses.
BrokenArrow

Top lane Akali is surprisingly strong, the matchup vs. Olaf went better than expected.
I think it's even easier to carry with her from top lane than mid because it makes it really easy to snowball the other lanes from there once you take down the first turret. In mid this is almost never possible because it gets camped by the jungler a lot so you can barely damage the turret.
Our Cait was a god tho, so I guess we would have won even if Olaf had shat on me.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Kanye West
90 NA, 140-150 EUW and 200-240 wildly fluctuating ÔCE. Apparently I can play Latin America North and get lower ping than NA.
Nofool
Sapphiire_old_1
It's as I always say:
I have a button that stops a flamer flaming me.
I don't have a button that stops a shit player being shit.

So fucking true
Kanye West

Nofool wrote:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/esports/esports-event/all-star-2014-heads-paris-france
France 2 good, don't read the first comment tho...
Wow even though we won't vote in allstar teams from each region this time, I still think it's going to be a good tourney. TSM/C9 from NA, SKT T1 K from Korea, probably OMG from china, and I don't even know who's probably going from Europe. Maybe gambit, roccat, CW, SK or even fnatic might come back and beat everyone in playoffs.
Sapphiire_old_1

SoG Tava wrote:

fnatic might come back and beat everyone in playoffs.
I am pretty sure thats whats going to happen
Sapphiire_old_1
Minions OP + support easy gg wp
Nofool

Kanye West wrote:

Wow even though we won't vote in allstar teams from each region this time, I still think it's going to be a good tourney. TSM/C9 from NA, SKT T1 K from Korea, probably OMG from china, and I don't even know who's probably going from Europe. Maybe gambit, roccat, CW, SK or even fnatic might come back and beat everyone in playoffs.
the last year system was a bit funnier to me ;_; why no faker/insec/madlife team pls
Sapphiire_old_1
Man This C9 vs CLG game one of the best lcs game i have seen in a while
Kanye West
It was really fast-paced but CLG and especially nien and doublelift made really bad decisions. Props to meteos for carrying though.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

It was really fast-paced but CLG and especially nien and doublelift made really bad decisions. Props to meteos for carrying though.

Yeah that Shyvana ult on lucian was OP xD
Navizel
CLG - get first blood, lose afterwards

edit:

Been sucking on my recent games. Finally had a decent one. Bad cs though since I usually get 300 cs or more in 37min mark.
[ Dalliance ]

Navizel wrote:

CLG - get first blood, lose afterwards

edit:

Been sucking on my recent games. Finally had a decent one. Bad cs though since I usually get 300 cs or more in 37min mark.
That's a lot of farm in that much time IMO, and my friends know me as a heavy farmer and make like Farmville jokes about me. LOL But maybe it's because I'm a jungler.
Cyclohexane
Urgh. The one time when the All-Stars are in France, and I can't go.
[ Dalliance ]

Mr Color wrote:

Aw. :c I should ask my French teacher if I could get extra credit for watching it. LOL
Hika

Mr Color wrote:

You better find a way to go >:
Sapphiire_old_1
Damn they are in France , thats not far away from where i live
Lights_old_1
New All-Stars format this year is disappointing :/
Sapphiire_old_1

versesx wrote:

New All-Stars format this year is disappointing :/
Aye Rito messes up alot lately
BrokenArrow
Again this shit. Win 6 games in a row, get into promotion and get an afk in the team. EVERY FUCKING TIME I HATE THIS SHIT. WHY ALWAYS WHEN I AM IN MY PROMO?
BrokenArrow
Wow second game already starts like this, interesting

I will probably end up killing myself again, fuck you League of Legends community, fuck you.
Yuuki Asuna

BrokenArrow wrote:

I will probably end up killing myself again, fuck you League of Legends community, fuck you.
All the time.
VoidnOwO
:)
Vulf
Whats the point of team builder if people keep kicking me/dodging for queing up as mid or support Warwick?
Also I swear this thing resets your normal MMR because I'm getting matched with bronze and low silver players. I forgot how mad these guys get LMAO
ylikki

BrokenArrow wrote:

I feel you.
Navizel
First time used the Team Builder thingy and it took a while to get a support. Knew it.
Vulf

Matchmaking is very unbalanced at the moment with team builder lol.

My score though. LOL
BrokenArrow
Hmm that's weird because Riot stated that Team Builder will siimply use your normal MMR for Team Builder.
But I guess the system can be abused if someone makes the effort to LoLking every single person to get a perfect team together, right?
[ Dalliance ]
Oh hey. Team builder is out in NA for testing. Time to get off Osu. LOL
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Hmm that's weird because Riot stated that Team Builder will siimply use your normal MMR for Team Builder.
But I guess the system can be abused if someone makes the effort to LoLking every single person to get a perfect team together, right?
I'm pretty sure that's their intention after beta, but right now it's being treated as a completely new queue type which means it's not going off your normal MMR.
Hika
God dammit I really want to play with the Team Builder but Riot doesn't like fixing firewall errors.
silmarilen
oh team builder? maybe ill finally try the game out again
tyrael6192
Agnes

tyrael6192 wrote:

accurate representation when i'm playing Leona. Cyclone or Love know of this.
show more