forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
How can you not know how to play Kassadin though, that's like not understanding the concept of a hammer.
Sapphiire_old_1

TKiller wrote:

How can you not know how to play Kassadin though, that's like not understanding the concept of a hammer.

Well she doesen't understand the concept of a hammer , so i guess she won't be able to play kassadin xD
Ceph23

tyrael6192 wrote:

everyone knows logic is a lost virtue in the league community
This also applies to most online games really. Something about being behind a computer interacting with people you don't know gives you the urge to throw logic out of the window.
Kanye West

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wow Kassadin not picked or banned is this Season 2
omg enemy team gets amumu and blitz gg Kappa

pls report firstpick no bannerino buritzucranku y amumu
TKiller

Kanye West wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wow Kassadin not picked or banned is this Season 2
omg enemy team gets amumu and blitz gg Kappa

pls report firstpick no bannerino buritzucranku y amumu
at least they didn't get shen ehehehehehehehehehehuehueeuhheue
Jordan
DAMN that OddOne just went godmode. Also fuck the regi haters
Navizel
Indeed.

Regi did pretty good against Dig. Hope he can do good against C9 tomorrow.
OzzyOzrock

most intense aram game i've ever been in

just back and forth over and over so many kills

pretty much every game of aram
Sapphiire_old_1

Look's like they gonna make another skin based on fan art , void fizz is awsome :)
tyrael6192

not gonna lie i nearly cried

regi <3
Kanye West
wtf 2 wukongs?
Navizel

Kanye West wrote:

wtf 2 gragas?
tyrael6192
fuk u stop ruining this special moment
Navizel
Welp.

TSM Yellowstar.
TKiller
The hell was wrong with TSM this game. It's like they were on drugs.

Xpecial's Thresh culmination play hella cracked me up, I hope someone makes a gif of that.
Sapphiire_old_1
Honestly i am getting tired of watching the lcs atm it's the same shit over and over again >:(
tyrael6192
remember kids, always ban khazix
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

Honestly i am getting tired of watching the lcs atm it's the same shit over and over again >:(
Not just LCS it's the same for every competitive league tourny ever with a few off picks here and there. Champion variety is not something that will ever be a thing in this game as long as they keep the same balance philosophy.

It has been better this season though.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

The hell was wrong with TSM this game. It's like they were on drugs.

Xpecial's Thresh culmination play hella cracked me up, I hope someone makes a gif of that.
He went full yellowstar hahah

Also yes I agree about the lcs games being boring. I hate this meta where top lane is an unkillable farmfest and the whole game depends on mid and jungle. Honestly riot should buff ad carry items so they can be more than just tower killers and not get oneshot by an unkillable shyvana. The only reason ranged ad is even played anymore is to kill towers. It's actually more efficient to play double bruiser or aggressive support + bruiser bot lane if you don't take into consideration the lack of tower pushing power.

One of the reasons why dota doesn't have a stale metagame is because carries are actually carries instead of glorified cannon minions
TKiller
To be fair, an unattended adc still wrecks everyone pretty fast the closer it gets to lategame and an unkillable Shyvanna oneshot is not always a thing.

Ziggs is an interesting substitute to an adc bot lane by the way. He can damage towers really well with his passive while being just as much of a lane bully as mid lane and bringing that obnoxious poke to sieges. Building chalice bot lane doesn't add nearly as much trading potential as it does mid tho.
tyrael6192
Witch Mercy
Silver 2.
Almost there to Gold~ ;w;
BrokenArrow
Gold 2, just a bit more D:
My goal for this season was actually to get out of Silver but I might as well reach higher Platinum at this rate
Also Bjergsen answered a question I asked him in Twitch chat today, life complete.
Jordan
Gold IV \:D/ fuck yeah I want plat
La Volpe

Fun game i did with my friends, everytime I killed someone the enemy team would spam "Deleted" lmao.
Sapphiire_old_1

lol'd
those

I always knew this was how she was meant to be played!
Jordan
Why all the hate towards Fiora? Just played a game with a Plat III Fiora mid boosting a scrublord with 40% ranked winrate that deserved Bronze V, she proceeded to win lane and carried the game. What are her flaws despite having no escapes? She has a fuckton of dmg, can out-duel anyone except of jax I think, and the only way to counter her ult is Thornmail which you won't be getting in an assassin anyway. She also holds a steady 54% winrate in Diamond.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=al ... ue=diamond
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

Why all the hate towards Fiora?
I've faced a lot of Fiora players that are awful at timing her parry. That's the first thing that comes to mind.
TKiller
Parry is a pretty minor part of Fiora in common matchups tbh. Like, block Parrley or Jax's third/empowered attack or Nasus' q and stuff like that once in a while and just spam it in most situations.

You're not even supposed to max it unless you're in a matchup your opponent relies on those specific autoattacks to get your hp down.

Fiora has no real throwback build, it's either full damage or nothing.

She doesn't have a good way of incorporating cdr into her build aside from black cleaver, meaning you need even more damage to be meaningful between gapcloser+steroid cooldown windows.

She doesn't have a reliable kiting ability (need to hit something before the movement speed increases) along with having no hard escape while being a melee burst fighter (???)

And even her ultimate can sometimes be used to reposition her in enemy team's favor.

She's almost in the same place as Poppy with some tweaks. She relies on items while having no reliable laning phase. Except Fiora's laning is a bit less terrible with no big items and Poppy is more durable lategame even though they both have only active durability.

I like Fiora and I wouldn't like seeing her changed to be honest, but I wouldn't expect to win lane with her unless I am against someone who sucks dicks on daily basis for non-sexual orientation reasons or I get in weird 2v2 situations.
Hyroo
Regardless of how much we can all disagree, we can agree on one thing. We all hate Teemo.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

Parry is a pretty minor part of Fiora in common matchups tbh. Like, block Parrley or Jax's third/empowered attack or Nasus' q and stuff like that once in a while and just spam it in most situations.

You're not even supposed to max it unless you're in a matchup your opponent relies on those specific autoattacks to get your hp down.

Fiora has no real throwback build, it's either full damage or nothing.

She doesn't have a good way of incorporating cdr into her build aside from black cleaver, meaning you need even more damage to be meaningful between gapcloser+steroid cooldown windows.

She doesn't have a reliable kiting ability (need to hit something before the movement speed increases) along with having no hard escape while being a melee burst fighter (???)

And even her ultimate can sometimes be used to reposition her in enemy team's favor.

She's almost in the same place as Poppy with some tweaks. She relies on items while having no reliable laning phase. Except Fiora's laning is a bit less terrible with no big items and Poppy is more durable lategame even though they both have only active durability.

I like Fiora and I wouldn't like seeing her changed to be honest, but I wouldn't expect to win lane with her unless I am against someone who sucks dicks on daily basis for non-sexual orientation reasons or I get in weird 2v2 situations.
How do you explain her high winrate tho... I had no way to win my lane too, I was talon and she would always win trades and my harassment (W) ended up with her jumping on me and doing a fuckton of dmg from lvl 4 already. My jungler ganks also failed :/ she eventually ended up getting a kill on me and other kills from roaming
Justykanna

Hyroo wrote:

Regardless of how much we can all disagree, we can agree on one thing. We all hate Teemo.
I lold

TKiller wrote:

Parry is a pretty minor part of Fiora in common matchups tbh.

TKiller wrote:

You're not even supposed to max it
Don't have to make it to be effective.
Maybe that's just because Gangplank's my favourite champion (where my damage comes from my Q)... Sorry for the confusion then. I always thought it was big anyway. =/
TKiller

Jordan wrote:

How do you explain her high winrate tho... I had no way to win my lane too, I was talon and she would always win trades and my harassment (W) ended up with her jumping on me and doing a fuckton of dmg from lvl 4 already. My jungler ganks also failed :/ she eventually ended up getting a kill on me and other kills from roaming
Her win rates come from low popularity resulting in slightly higher percent of pickers who know how to dodge the dicks flying in the direction of your mouth.

Talon's skillset sucks against her, okay, but that just means that you don't trade with her pre 6 and farm with your raking blades and only harras from max range of W quickly backing off. You can fight her longer is she loses Q or E due to slow being effective now, but she won't have reason to do so if you play safe. After 6 you can get much more significant damage on her during silence but still not likely to win 1v1 unless you succeeded in max range harrasing without running out of mana somehow and she didn't back.

Thing is, Talon kinda sucks against point and clicks or jumpers and Fiora is both.
Ceph23
You have to wonder..... Where the hell did Irelia go?
I remeber days where people would go "nerf Irelia!" on a regular basis. Now people go "who dat?".
I miss this woman.
Justykanna

Ceph23 wrote:

I remeber days where people would go "nerf Irelia!"
I still hear people say that... but why?
I really like her but I can't kill people with her in lane so I gave up on her...
Vulf
I sill think Irelia is a decent pick. She has a lot of issues, but those probably won't ever be fixed until the bruiser rehaul.
She does well against some matchups but in the long run people would rather just spam Renekton and Shyvana who do well against almost every matchup.
La Volpe

Justykanna wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

I remeber days where people would go "nerf Irelia!"
I still hear people say that... but why?
I really like her but I can't kill people with her in lane so I gave up on her...
Because she would get randomly nerfed in previous patches, Riot were just nerfing Irelia for the sake of it rather then dealing with the real issues.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

She does well against some matchups but in the long run people would rather just spam Renekton and Shyvana who do well against almost every matchup.
After spamming Renekton last season, nothing worked out for me so I gave up on trying to do well with him. D= I'd take Irelia over him any day.

La Volpe wrote:

Because she would get randomly nerfed in previous patches, Riot were just nerfing Irelia for the sake of it rather then dealing with the real issues.
I must've not been paying attention to the patch notes... I don't remember much mention of her since I bought using her.
Navizel
Ryze v2?

show more