3. Video Games

show more
posted
Oh my god Aatrox is broken.

How to lifesteal
posted
its not because you have 1 good aatrox game that it means the champ is broken
posted
Whenever I see other people play Aatrox they always do amazing. I'm not sure of any other way to counter it apart from reducing his attack speed.
posted
posted

am I half satan now
posted
Why do I find so many teams in normal/ranked Summoners Rift that all go AD (or all AP) as opposed to a mix? =/
posted
anyone still watching lcs? What happened to Gambit and why only Edward is playing this week?
posted
idk the details but it has somthing to do with there visa
posted
Roccat with the #disrespect ohmwrecker. They're my favorite EU team now I don't like rekkles
posted
oh hey, they chose my tweet on the show, pretty kickass

posted
posted
Forever stuck in silver~ ;-;
posted

First Hexakill game, and I get a penta.

God damn Teemo.
posted
Today I learned that if you revive teleport and try to get executed at the enemy spawn shortly after being killed, whoever killed you gets another kill.

Weird.
posted
The reworked Xerath is so freakin annoying.
Slow, stun and a ridiculous range. No AD carry is safe.

That being said, playing him is tons of fun.
posted
Xerath is definitely broken atm. He can troll bot lane and just zone the fuck out of everyone.
posted

you'll shit bricks when you see it
posted
Not sure how I feel about this hexakill game mode yet. First experience everyone who isn't a solo lane is deprived of farm unless you run double support or jungle.

Kinda wish league would make an Arena/Deathmatch game mode like Smite has. :(
posted

Vulf wrote:

Kinda wish league would make an Arena/Deathmatch game mode like Smite has. :(
That would be awesome. Although champs like Ashe would be completely useless in an arena setup.
posted
i didn't quite decided to try hexa just yet,could someone give me some lights about it? is there any solo lanes in the end? this quite freaks me out because im a mid laner and i didnt wanted to end up getting 2vs1 lane just in case someone else decides to go jungle or something
show more