forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nofool

those wrote:

She's not invincible. The only time when you're invincible is when you're in Statis, you're the target of Intervention, or you're dead.
aren't malphit and vi invincible during their ult ? fizz's e also... (i'm not sure that dot still work at these moments)
Vulf
Just noticed my normal MMR is so high that I get matched with the same people almost every game in solo queue. Not to mention the queue times. :(

Kinda sad I'm going to have to play ranked to avoid 20-30 min queue times for normals. LOL
those

Nofool wrote:

those wrote:

She's not invincible. The only time when you're invincible is when you're in Statis, you're the target of Intervention, or you're dead.
aren't malphit and vi invincible during their ult ? fizz's e also... (i'm not sure that dot still work at these moments)
Nope, they just can't be disabled.
Keeby
Can I ask you guys about your league mouse settings? last season I used mouse acceleration to get to plat 4, but after shifting in the pre-season to mostly osu!, I found that I play better with mouse acceleration off.

So I went and played league again the other day, and I feel like a complete retard when using the y-function. Also, my mouse feels slow... What should I do? Are the mouse settings drastically different in league? Or should I make a smurf and get used to it?
OzzyOzrock
When I'm at the point where I can duel a Vayne as full support Thresh I think it shows I've done my job well.
BrokenArrow

Damn Lee Sin is one of those champs that are so horrible for the first 20 games but then slowly become insanely strong :D
The toxity is real tho
Sapphiire_old_1

1000 Wins hype ! :D
Blaziken

How to Graves?
Does attack speed work on this guy?
BrokenArrow
Yes because his dash profits from getting many aa's off
scottyyy
Graves is probably the most snowbally AD there is. He gets incredibly useless unless you win lane really hard. Mostly due to his short range and how much his burst damage falls off if you're not ahead.
Blaziken
I thought as much, i'll stick with Miss Fortune since she got a buff on the PBE.
Kanye West
Honestly Draven is a better version of Graves
Sapphiire_old_1
Wow that Midas F10 vs Mook Comet game , The adc from Midas F10 is just a draven god , that makes me wanna play draven so much

Kanye West wrote:

Honestly Draven is a better version of Graves
After seeing that game i agree 100% with u
Vulf
Release graves never forget.

Lanewick confirmed being removed from the game with his rework. Good riddance!
tyrael6192

ridiculous
BrokenArrow
hngg I've seen those on Reddit
mmmmmm
Sapphiire_old_1
it would be better if they had 9 tails instead of 1
Blaziken
Oh my god Aatrox is broken.

How to lifesteal
Sapphiire_old_1
its not because you have 1 good aatrox game that it means the champ is broken
Blaziken
Whenever I see other people play Aatrox they always do amazing. I'm not sure of any other way to counter it apart from reducing his attack speed.
tyrael6192
BrokenArrow

am I half satan now
Justykanna
Why do I find so many teams in normal/ranked Summoners Rift that all go AD (or all AP) as opposed to a mix? =/
Navizel
anyone still watching lcs? What happened to Gambit and why only Edward is playing this week?
Sapphiire_old_1
idk the details but it has somthing to do with there visa
Kanye West
Roccat with the #disrespect ohmwrecker. They're my favorite EU team now I don't like rekkles
Cyclohexane
oh hey, they chose my tweet on the show, pretty kickass

tyrael6192
Witch Mercy
Forever stuck in silver~ ;-;
Tenshi
First Hexakill game, and I get a penta.

God damn Teemo.
VoidnOwO
Today I learned that if you revive teleport and try to get executed at the enemy spawn shortly after being killed, whoever killed you gets another kill.

Weird.
Ceph23
The reworked Xerath is so freakin annoying.
Slow, stun and a ridiculous range. No AD carry is safe.

That being said, playing him is tons of fun.
Navizel
Xerath is definitely broken atm. He can troll bot lane and just zone the fuck out of everyone.
rEdo

you'll shit bricks when you see it
Vulf
Not sure how I feel about this hexakill game mode yet. First experience everyone who isn't a solo lane is deprived of farm unless you run double support or jungle.

Kinda wish league would make an Arena/Deathmatch game mode like Smite has. :(
Ceph23

Vulf wrote:

That would be awesome. Although champs like Ashe would be completely useless in an arena setup.
Miyu
i didn't quite decided to try hexa just yet,could someone give me some lights about it? is there any solo lanes in the end? this quite freaks me out because im a mid laner and i didnt wanted to end up getting 2vs1 lane just in case someone else decides to go jungle or something
ItsukiKun

Vulf wrote:

Not sure how I feel about this hexakill game mode yet. First experience everyone who isn't a solo lane is deprived of farm unless you run double support or jungle.

Wouldn't that be dominion or something? (Except nobody plays it anymore)
TKiller
Xerath rework is terribly out of metagame and is not superstrong in any way.

He's vulnerable to dives, his self peel is weak, he's only viable in poke comps.

His most damaging abilities give enough time to escape/minimise their impact for anything that can move fast or jump.

His passive doesn't scale into his lategame and is generally redundant with Athene's Grail exisiting.

Very few people will be able to play him spectacularly.
BrokenArrow

TKiller wrote:

Xerath rework is terribly out of metagame and is not superstrong in any way.

He's vulnerable to dives, his self peel is weak, he's only viable in poke comps.

His most damaging abilities give enough time to escape/minimise their impact for anything that can move fast or jump.

His passive doesn't scale into his lategame and is generally redundant with Athene's Grail exisiting.

Very few people will be able to play him spectacularly.
Still better than pre-rework
Also how are poke comps not existant in the current meta?
show more