doorman shield is fucking strong on any support nowadays

ur dumb if u go without it
posted
Guess I'm dumb then
it still works
posted
Today I saw BrokenArrow ragequitting so hard from a game
also

Im climbing quite nicely, even though I had a bad streak recently and I got a bit pissed of some tards :<

PS: Why +29 and I have 26? I had to dodge a queue because we were gonna play with 3 junglers... and nah, I didnt want to get even more stressed
posted
With the removal of clamping I expect a ton of people to start abusing the MMR system to get free LP soon. LOL

I already see people in high diamond with like 50 loses over wins... LMAO
posted
????? how

haven't safety nets at the bottom of leagues been removed
posted
You still have to lose a lot of games to get demoted and you get a warning before so.
posted

GeeNX wrote:

Today I saw BrokenArrow ragequitting so hard from a game
Yo just for clarification, I ragequit when the game was already over, not during the game. I don't do that anymore :p
But yeah when you have a 0/15 top lane Riven and a jungle Renekton feeding intentionally while your adc and you as a midlaner get fed as fuck but still aren't able to pull out a win because all of the enemies are just as fed as you sucks
And in the next game you literally lose the whole game because your freaking Zhonya's was placed on the wrong hotkey sucks even more. ;-;
No LP gains today, sad day.
Also I'm planning to buy Vi since she has been giving me lots of trouble. Do I have to be scared of he getting nerfed soon?
posted

Malz jungle. Terrifying/10. Or as Sync says it, "a solid spooky."
posted
I think Snoopeh did Jungle malza on stream with great succes
posted
The sensation is so good when you win a 3v5 game :D. Game lasted 50 minutes!. The funny thing is that I couldn't connect to the game the first 5-10 min, Blitz dc around 35 and Warwick at 40.
posted
Meh. Meanwhile I'm on a losing streak but still can't stop picking Katarina.

After not picking her for a long time she's incredibly fun. The damage she does in a shortest amount your enemy is vulnerable is incredible, but I don't feel like you can carry the game reliably solo with her. Her laning is incredibly safe in a majority of matchups. She can get a team with a slight advantage whole lot more ahead or capitalise on a slightest throw in deadliest way, but something is missing. Maybe I'm still doing something wrong.

I guess I'll keep picking her unless I get demoted past G3. Into the jungle till plat then and back to Katarina spam.
posted

i have no regrets buying her, amazing champ
posted
How to carry as support? If i'm last pick all the time I better learn how.
posted
Learn to properly posture and trade in lane. Keep bush control. The amount of supports I see who just sit behind me (AD main) and not do anything at all makes me sad. Have presence and make sure the enemy knows you're there ready to fuck them up if they step too close. When a fight happens, position yourself so that the enemy wants to hit you instead of the AD. Don't stand on the edge of auto attack range and try to take as little damage as possible. I see people try to play support like they're a carry and it's wrong way to play. Every ability or auto put on you instead of the AD significantly improves the chance of winning the fight.

Or just play Annie.
posted
Annie, got it.
But seriously, thanks.
posted
It's either Annie where you go and outdamage everything 1v2.

Or Leona, where you go melee lvl 1 and start slapping people in the gabber. If your AD is following and shooting while enemies are like "wtf dis guy doin", you back off and keep getting levels waiting to smack opponents. If your AD is all "wtf Leona noob don't go in I need to cs" start pleading your jungler to gank.

But in all seriousness, just try to create opportunities for your team or at least notice those that people miss being too busy pvping or gathering creep gold. Your damage is going to be lacking later in the game, given you build traditionally, so build to be able to tank some hits and elude forth the enemy backline and back to those in need during fights. Disrupt as much as you can (seriously, as much as you can, build a bloody Rylai's on Soraka and be a Singed). Watch out for useful auras not picked up by your team and situations where you should build a Crucible.

Ward things. Don't underestimate pink ward baiting potential.

Don't be a Leona ulting and Zenith blading enemy carry only to leave your silly AD behind to be destroyed by that top laner.
posted

scottyyy wrote:

Learn to properly posture and trade in lane. Keep bush control. The amount of supports I see who just sit behind me (AD main) and not do anything at all makes me sad. Have presence and make sure the enemy knows you're there ready to fuck them up if they step too close. When a fight happens, position yourself so that the enemy wants to hit you instead of the AD. Don't stand on the edge of auto attack range and try to take as little damage as possible. I see people try to play support like they're a carry and it's wrong way to play. Every ability or auto put on you instead of the AD significantly improves the chance of winning the fight.

Or just play Annie.
At least with Annie you need the slightlest idea of how to support , my friends that main support say that with her it's the easiest to carry on soloQ, but if you suck at it, just go for leona, leona is FULL YOLO. EASY, and you can 1vs1 the ad carry way too easy
posted
Leona is simply perfect for soloq. An initiate that is signalised fast enough for your enemies to be unable to walk out of it completely without losing a dash but not fast enough for your teammates to miss it and not react properly.

Gap closer that stuns chainable into another stun.

Resistance steroid that makes you just brush off most mistakes you do.

And free damage for teammates that will be fully procked in teamfights even if you suck dick at chaining the passive well.

Just get that 40 armor page and go for it, champion.

Sun fucking power.
posted
Annie and Leona, got it. How about Lulu, any opinions or advice?
posted
Doubt we have any Lulu enthusiasts around here.

She's strong but whole lot less forgiving if you misuse/miss something.
show more