League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192

Kanye West wrote:

wow how can you guys even play with locked camera though? it seems much harder to manually temporarily the camera to look at the map than to temporarily lock the camera when you want it centered. unless you just don't look at the map in which case you should learn to play without locked camera lol.
you just rest your thumb on the spacebar while you're laning and then let go whenever you need to it's quite easy
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

you just rest your thumb on the spacebar while you're laning and then let go whenever you need to it's quite easy
Yeah this is what I meant. If you watch a lot of streams you would know a lot of high elo players do this.
Sapphiire

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

athene doesnt count, he did it on eune because he was told how easy it was there
thats not true he did it on Euw to , he always plays with locked
Navizel
PsychoSkill
-
Vulf
People thinking this Riven nerf will make her unviable. L M A O

Q nerf will barely be noticeable.

E nerf was deserved.
Snepif
Meanwhile, Gragas and Kass >.>... and Yasuo. And Mundo.
Oh god.
Hika
I got forced to learn how to smartcast and it's not fun, and no matter what, I'll still play locked on blue side 8) i think looking at minimap is much easier for me since even when I modify the mouse setting stuff, my mouse likes to flip out, maybe when I get a new oneeeeeeeeeee
Vulf

Snepif wrote:

Meanwhile, Gragas and Kass >.>... and Yasuo. And Mundo.
Oh god.
They better not touch Mundo. The only reason he is so strong now is because of the defense tree. Nothing else.

The defense tree is going to get nerfed soon so nerfing stuff that is abusing it now will make them complete trash later.
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

wow how can you guys even play with locked camera though? it seems much harder to manually temporarily the camera to look at the map than to temporarily lock the camera when you want it centered. unless you just don't look at the map in which case you should learn to play without locked camera lol.
Yes but this is still by definition playing with unlocked camera because you're manually locking it in laning phase as opposed to toggling it on permanently.
tyrael6192
details details

you're still playing with the camera locked on your champion for the most part, so the end result is the same
TKiller
I don't really see what's locked camera useful for. You, uh, track your ranges a bit more consistently and alright, some teamfights might be clusterfucky. But come on.
Sapphiire
3 pages about locked camera GG WP
Nofool
What about the LCS ? Ww top the return... ? c u locked camera
TKiller
Fuck LCS, I want to tell people on the Internet that they're doing something wrong.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

Fuck LCS, I want to tell people on the Internet that they're doing something wrong.
Vulf
Speaking of Warwick. Zenon (Rioter who is reworking Warwick) posted a ton of information on his rework that's coming up in a few months. :)

RIP Warwicks W and AP scalings. You won't be missed.
GeeNX
I think WW fits more into assasin style than tanky style. And they could do a big VU too, would be nice
Vulf
He will be more of a tank with high disruption over time (like Maokai, Leona, Voli, Naut) that relies on LS. Pretty much how he has been played the last 2 years.
He also mentioned that grievous wounds might need to be buffed. lol

Got the name Firefang Warwick! :)
maal
does anyone know if its still possible to change language files to korean

ok nvm found out how to do it
show more