forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
maal

alright so ill see you guys on my boat that cost me 1 million dollar #lata

IM A MILLIONAIR
Fabi
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/node/10441

We are excited to announce a free transfer period for players within the European servers!

For two weeks from January 13th to 28th 2014, if you are playing on a European server that isn’t the most local one to you, you can transfer to either EUW or EUNE for free. Make a fresh start in your home server and get ready for the start of the 2014 Season!
maal
who cares im rich in a few weeks anyway ill buy for everyone
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
He isn't OP. The new defense tree is OP. You can do the exact same thing with Shyvana, Voli, Amumu, Warwick and even Maokai now.
Vuelo Eluko
you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
Snepif
Errrr I never had that problem. I use 1.0 in osu! (and you should too), default in Windows, default in League. You should only change your sens via dpi changing. That way it's universal AND you avoid delay issues with certain games.
Vulf

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
not so
it's the mouse senstivity options in the game
0-100%
5% increments
can't find anything that exactly matches 10/11 speed
Vulf
If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
i should just.. not have the problem?
idk. i cant figure out how to make it use default is what im saying
Vulf
As I said it's the mouse and not the game if you are having the same issue in multiple games. Which means messing with settings in the games itself won't directly solve the issue.

What mouse are you using?
Hika
I'm wondering why my screen is set to unlock immediately when I start my game, it's frustrating, especially since I don't play unlocked unless I'm on purple side.
sdffadfafdf
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

As I said it's the mouse and not the game if you are having the same issue in multiple games. Which means messing with settings in the games itself won't directly solve the issue.

What mouse are you using?
3-blue mazer or something

Hika wrote:

I'm wondering why my screen is set to unlock immediately when I start my game, it's frustrating, especially since I don't play unlocked unless I'm on purple side.
sdffadfafdf
:|
Kanye West
haha wtf who the hell plays with locked camera
Agnes

Kanye West wrote:

*raises hand slowly*

My mouse actually has some extreme issues and tends to travel off-screen a lot. If I had my camera unlocked, that'd just be utter hell for me having to adjust my camera every several seconds.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

idk if u know athene but he also play's with locked camera and he is diamond so it works for him
BrokenArrow
I've heard there are also people that don't use hotkeys for their spells because they use their left hand to navigate with the arrow keys.
And no Athene is just a big troll, he doesn't actually play with locked camera
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Athene is just a big troll
For dem Kids man

BrokenArrow wrote:

he doesn't actually play with locked camera
i am pretty sure he does , i watch his stream alot and when he play Lol people complains that he plays with locked camera, watch his stream and u will see it
BrokenArrow
Hmm well I'm not watching his streams but iirc he uses tp a lot, so I thought he would play without locked camera
I might be wrong idk
ItsukiKun
I play with a locked camera because I'm left handed and I use default keybindings (I tried rebinding the keys on the other side and it was even worse...). It's actually pretty convenient for me cause I can easily reach shift/ctrl/alt in case I want to self/normal cast spells.
What I want to know is why only play locked on one side and not on the other? (purple/blue)
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

he uses tp a lot
He always uses tp

ItsukiKun wrote:

What I want to know is why only play locked on one side and not on the other? (purple/blue)
Yeah i am also kinda wondering why
DaddyCoolVipper

Kanye West wrote:

I play locked camera in LoL because the screen dragging by clicking the scroll wheel is way worse than Dota's

yes, I can't use the "mouse to the border to move camera" thing at all. I never played much RTS stuff either
BrokenArrow

SoG Tava wrote:

ItsukiKun wrote:

Yeah i am also kinda wondering why
Because if you play with locked camera on purple side the menu blocks your sight even more, you shouldn't play like that
but then again you shouldn't play with locked camera in the first place
tyrael6192
i just hold space all the time and then let go when i need to move my view around
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Justykanna
Lol, I use locked camera. I find I can't multitask at all so trying to move the camera while fighting just doesn't work for me.
BrokenArrow
It probably is like smartcast, the first few games you feel like it's impossible and sucks, but once you got used to it, it really is so much better.
Maybe it's just me because I am more of the real-time strategy kind of player (Age of Empires, Starcraft, etc) instead of someone who plays Diablo all day
Vuelo Eluko
gl getting a decent tier like diamond with a locked camera tho
athene doesnt count, he did it on eune because he was told how easy it was there
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

It probably is like smartcast, the first few games you feel like it's impossible and sucks, but once you got used to it, it really is so much better.
Maybe it's just me because I am more of the real-time strategy kind of player (Age of Empires, Starcraft, etc) instead of someone who plays Diablo all day
I actually didn't like the way default casting was when I first played. Used it for the longest time until a friend was like "So there's this smart cast thing." Lol.
But yeah. What you said is possible.

I've tried several times to swap but I just can't it. I lose track of everything too easily.
Vuelo Eluko

Justykanna wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

I actually didn't like the way default casting was when I first played. Used it for the longest time until a friend was like "So there's this smart cast thing." Lol.
But yeah. What you said is possible.

I've tried several times to swap but I just can't it. I lose track of everything too easily.
smartcast aint necessary. plenty of top of the ladder players dont use it. RF Legendary only switched to smartcast because i recommended it but.. well i cant really tell if it made him better because at the top of the ladder climbing isn't really an option lol
GeeNX
I don't know how could I jungle with locked camera, where do I gank? if I can't even see what's happening near me. The first thing I tell to every single friends that starts to play League of Legends it's, "unlock the camera" so you will get used to that since you start, otherwise will be harder if you do it later
Vulf
You would be surprised on who has gotten to diamond playing locked camera. Dyrus used to play with locked camera about a year and a half ago lol.

I play with locked camera on the majority of the time, but that doesn't mean I never unlock it throughout the entire match. Team fights i have to have locked on or else I lose track of where I am. Spacebar OP.

Those here that play with locked camera and don't really want to play with it unlocked I suggest you learn how to toggle with space bar.
Justykanna

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

smartcast aint necessary. plenty of top of the ladder players dont use it
I just prefer it. Quicker casting.

GeeNX wrote:

I don't know how could I jungle with locked camera, where do I gank? if I can't even see what's happening near me. The first thing I tell to every single friends that starts to play League of Legends it's, "unlock the camera" so you will get used to that since you start, otherwise will be harder if you do it later
I look at which lanes are pushed backward and take a look holding left click on the mouse.
I actually asked my friend who started me out on League when I started out and he said something along the lines of 'Oh yeah, locked camera's fine, some pros use it anyway'. Shrug.
Kanye West
wow how can you guys even play with locked camera though? it seems much harder to manually temporarily the camera to look at the map than to temporarily lock the camera when you want it centered. unless you just don't look at the map in which case you should learn to play without locked camera lol.
Fabi
LCS EU first match started!
Jordan
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=4115482

So I FINALLY found a thread about that. Since the last patch I get sudden extreme lag spikes (i'm speaking about 300+ ping, basically unplayable) that last from 30 minutes to hours. This is EXTREMELY frustrating not only because I've lost tons of ranked games for that reason alone but also because there is no real way to check it other than getting in a match. (customs don't work) Please tell me I'm not the only one.

That only happens in LoL.
Cyclohexane
IT BEGINS.
GeeNX
Lv1 fucked up for Gambit, np, they showed to me that they play much better in teamfights than fnatic, they just had a rekkles with 23048290348 damage vs a genja healing the enemy frontlane

wp Rekkles & Yellowstar
Snepif
I bought Trundle as soon as Shyv and Mundo top became popular to counter them with my ult. Guess now the competitive play has found out, and soon it will be FotM. Oh snap.
show more