forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
Tilted in plat 1 like I a fucking nooblord I am.

Seph

Fabi wrote:

Max 220 ping is playable for me (currently NA), I used to play on EUW with 250 for almost 2 years. East coast = 220, west 180.
REALLY

HONTOU

If that's the case then I would try NA soon
Sapphiire_old_1
every one in my last game got stuck for like 10 min in championselect the game just dident want to start then when the game finaly started i got 3 bugsplats . riot servers OP
ItsukiKun

Navizel wrote:

you know how pinoys are. well, actually it's everywhere. Stealing and autolocking lanes, having two/three roles in one team and baron>inhib
Speaking of which, you should also remember that supports practically don't exist here and half the people don't even try to cs.

@Seph: Just deal with that behavior if you're planning to go until level 30. By then you'd get used to it and if you don't, there's always NA if you can handle high ping (min. 190 for me).
TKiller

back2bronze

Ugh.

Me and this game have a love-hate relationship.
Seph

ItsukiKun wrote:

Navizel wrote:

you know how pinoys are. well, actually it's everywhere. Stealing and autolocking lanes, having two/three roles in one team and baron>inhib
Speaking of which, you should also remember that supports practically don't exist here and half the people don't even try to cs.

@Seph: Just deal with that behavior if you're planning to go until level 30. By then you'd get used to it and if you don't, there's always NA if you can handle high ping (min. 190 for me).
maayos naman? i hope it is.
- O n i -
why do guamanians have to suffer high ping );
Kaona

Vulf wrote:

It's best to not take pre-level 30 games too seriously.
Tell that to the ragers.
tyrael6192
it works both ways because even though you might not be raging you'll still be having a shit time because of everyone else who is
TKiller

tyrael6192 wrote:

it works both ways because even though you might not be raging you'll still be having a shit time because of everyone else who is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuowang
tyrael6192

TKiller wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuowang
one-step guide to reaching challenger
Snepif
So I just found out that playing LoL nonstop without playing other stuff or thinking about other things in between games usually gets me on tilt. I think taking 30 min~some hours to play other games helps in order to avoid the mental burnout. After having a 10 win streak or something like that I started to lose a lot because I was only playing LoL, whereas I played other stuff as well when I had my winstreak.
BrokenArrow
Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
maal

alright so ill see you guys on my boat that cost me 1 million dollar #lata

IM A MILLIONAIR
Fabi
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/node/10441

We are excited to announce a free transfer period for players within the European servers!

For two weeks from January 13th to 28th 2014, if you are playing on a European server that isn’t the most local one to you, you can transfer to either EUW or EUNE for free. Make a fresh start in your home server and get ready for the start of the 2014 Season!
maal
who cares im rich in a few weeks anyway ill buy for everyone
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
He isn't OP. The new defense tree is OP. You can do the exact same thing with Shyvana, Voli, Amumu, Warwick and even Maokai now.
Vuelo Eluko
you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
Snepif
Errrr I never had that problem. I use 1.0 in osu! (and you should too), default in Windows, default in League. You should only change your sens via dpi changing. That way it's universal AND you avoid delay issues with certain games.
Vulf

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
not so
it's the mouse senstivity options in the game
0-100%
5% increments
can't find anything that exactly matches 10/11 speed
Vulf
If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
i should just.. not have the problem?
idk. i cant figure out how to make it use default is what im saying
Vulf
As I said it's the mouse and not the game if you are having the same issue in multiple games. Which means messing with settings in the games itself won't directly solve the issue.

What mouse are you using?
Hika
I'm wondering why my screen is set to unlock immediately when I start my game, it's frustrating, especially since I don't play unlocked unless I'm on purple side.
sdffadfafdf
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

As I said it's the mouse and not the game if you are having the same issue in multiple games. Which means messing with settings in the games itself won't directly solve the issue.

What mouse are you using?
3-blue mazer or something

Hika wrote:

I'm wondering why my screen is set to unlock immediately when I start my game, it's frustrating, especially since I don't play unlocked unless I'm on purple side.
sdffadfafdf
:|
Kanye West
haha wtf who the hell plays with locked camera
Agnes

Kanye West wrote:

*raises hand slowly*

My mouse actually has some extreme issues and tends to travel off-screen a lot. If I had my camera unlocked, that'd just be utter hell for me having to adjust my camera every several seconds.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

idk if u know athene but he also play's with locked camera and he is diamond so it works for him
BrokenArrow
I've heard there are also people that don't use hotkeys for their spells because they use their left hand to navigate with the arrow keys.
And no Athene is just a big troll, he doesn't actually play with locked camera
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Athene is just a big troll
For dem Kids man

BrokenArrow wrote:

he doesn't actually play with locked camera
i am pretty sure he does , i watch his stream alot and when he play Lol people complains that he plays with locked camera, watch his stream and u will see it
BrokenArrow
Hmm well I'm not watching his streams but iirc he uses tp a lot, so I thought he would play without locked camera
I might be wrong idk
ItsukiKun
I play with a locked camera because I'm left handed and I use default keybindings (I tried rebinding the keys on the other side and it was even worse...). It's actually pretty convenient for me cause I can easily reach shift/ctrl/alt in case I want to self/normal cast spells.
What I want to know is why only play locked on one side and not on the other? (purple/blue)
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

he uses tp a lot
He always uses tp

ItsukiKun wrote:

What I want to know is why only play locked on one side and not on the other? (purple/blue)
Yeah i am also kinda wondering why
DaddyCoolVipper

Kanye West wrote:

I play locked camera in LoL because the screen dragging by clicking the scroll wheel is way worse than Dota's

yes, I can't use the "mouse to the border to move camera" thing at all. I never played much RTS stuff either
BrokenArrow

SoG Tava wrote:

ItsukiKun wrote:

Yeah i am also kinda wondering why
Because if you play with locked camera on purple side the menu blocks your sight even more, you shouldn't play like that
but then again you shouldn't play with locked camera in the first place
tyrael6192
i just hold space all the time and then let go when i need to move my view around
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Justykanna
Lol, I use locked camera. I find I can't multitask at all so trying to move the camera while fighting just doesn't work for me.
BrokenArrow
It probably is like smartcast, the first few games you feel like it's impossible and sucks, but once you got used to it, it really is so much better.
Maybe it's just me because I am more of the real-time strategy kind of player (Age of Empires, Starcraft, etc) instead of someone who plays Diablo all day
show more