forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif
Honestly you shouldn't keep hitting the wall. Go take a break, eat something, take a shower. Then come back with a better vibe.
I think that mentality makes up 50% of your w/l outcome...
Oh and I got another clip, I guess submitting stuff is fun =) Even though it's nothing super flashy or anything.

Stefan
Eh, I don't get the Video's title when it's a 3v5.
psKirika
I've found some really good friends just by adding randoms from a round. No idea why you're so against adding people you think is nice... Like, this whole community is made of randoms until you try to make friends with them. It's not that hard.
TKiller
Lost top lane to AD Le Blanc. The most frustrating part about it was the fact that I played AD Le Blanc top myself before and I knew what I'm up for beforehand. Won the game tho.

She's such an infuriating laner to play a melee against. You basically need tenacity, armor, health and pushing power at the same time.
Hika
I actually met a really cool friend and if we didn't have a good advantage over the other team, we wouldn't have been friends. It all started off with my Sona heals and him getting a penta~

I wouldn't think it's really that difficult to just make a ranked 5 team unless you really, really aren't trying hard enough. I promise you it isn't hard. I'll even join a ranked 5 and I suck balls at this game.
maal
i met tyrael

i regret it to this day
Nofool

maal wrote:

i met tyrael

i regret it to this day
sorry for you...
tyrael6192

200 hours of my life i'll never get back
maal
holy fucking shit did we play that much hahaha wow

ok i guess im bronze now??????????????????
Snepif
That name, however...
And what is that website, tyrael?
Nofool

Snepif wrote:

That name, however...
And what is that website, tyrael?
[google:1337]http://www.lolparse.com/[/google:1337]
Justykanna
Just upgraded to Windows 8.1 and I keep getting a 'Failed to Connect' screen (or the 'The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game.' screen) after the loading screen finishes. Apparently I can't connect to the server, but my internet seems fine...
BrokenArrow
I just googled your problem, have you tried disabling the "IP-Helper" service?
Navizel

Justykanna wrote:

Just upgraded to Windows 8.1 and I keep getting a 'Failed to Connect' screen (or the 'The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game.' screen) after the loading screen finishes. Apparently I can't connect to the server, but my internet seems fine...
Summoners,

We are currently aware that some of you may be experiencing disconnects. We are investigating now. We'll provide you with updates when we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding.

--

Updates:

13:45 PST - We have reached out to our provider and both teams are still continuing to investigate.
I'm having the same problem as well since yesterday.
Justykanna

Navizel wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Summoners,

We are currently aware that some of you may be experiencing disconnects. We are investigating now. We'll provide you with updates when we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding.

--

Updates:

13:45 PST - We have reached out to our provider and both teams are still continuing to investigate.
I'm having the same problem as well since yesterday.

BrokenArrow wrote:

I just googled your problem, have you tried disabling the "IP-Helper" service?
Yeah, I actually saw their post when I logged back in.
Of course, they still gave me a 'Leave' and I lost LP because of it. Seems fair...
Windows 8.1 probably has nothing to do with it, just a terrible coincidence I guess.

Thanks for helping BrokenArrow and Navizel.
Vulf
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/g ... name-clean

"It’s important to note that non-immune names can only be claimed through Summoner Name Change, and not by new players. This ensures the name will be used by an active player and not someone who decided they absolutely need Trevor, 7revor, and Tr3v0r Tha 5hr3dder. It happens more often than you’d think."

Oh and you can also buy it with 14k IP.

Maybe I can get a Warwick variation name this time. Even though 2 of them aren't even taken atm. :O
Kanye West
Haha wtf 14k IP.

Spending the $5 to get the name change is definitely better than wasting time grinding 14k IP.
Vulf
Pretty sure that's mostly for the people who have been playing for 5 years and own all the champions/runes already (like me) . I think this is one of the many IP sinks they plan on adding to the game.
Fard
So goood! I had almost 30k rp and nothing to spend at, and now my nickname is free 2 use :D
PyaKura
Lol finally reached Bronze I 100 LP huuuuh

inb4 I end with retards on my side 3 times in a row.
Kanye West
But it's bronze...retards are everywhere. In fact, retards are everywhere until challenger, have fun.
maal

Kanye West wrote:

But it's bronze...retards are everywhere. In fact, retards are everywhere until challenger, have fun.
and to be frank, in challenger is where the real retards come out

#challenged
PyaKura

Kanye West wrote:

Haha, yes, this is true. Fortunately I've got a brother to duo with. Went 13/0 with Draven today.
BrokenArrow
I love playing adc and getting carried by my support
last time I queued up with a Diamond 1 Thresh and daaamn, that guy sure was Madlife
Sadly that happens rather rarerly and lately I've been getting a lot of Teemo supports feeding my lane all day. I mean I get the idea that the blind can be somewhat useful, but apart from that and some bush control he doesn't offer any cc or anything else relevant.
BrokenArrow
Fucking afkers everywhere.
f i z i k

Kanye West wrote:

hahahaha

it never stops.
Seph

been playing for 5 days now, and I tell you Garena LoL has the worst people ever, its only me and Wukong doing the job, the other 3 are just like "lolyolo we ks and shit on other lane"
Nofool

Seph wrote:

been playing for 5 days now, and I tell you Garena LoL has the worst people ever, its only me and Wukong doing the job, the other 3 are just like "lolyolo we ks and shit on other lane"
well you'r just lvl 10 man õ_o don't expect to see anyone doing something logical at this lvl if he's not smurfing, Garena is prolly the best server after the Korean one ;_;
Seph

Nofool wrote:

Seph wrote:

well you'r just lvl 10 man õ_o don't expect to see anyone doing something logical at this lvl if he's not smurfing, Garena is prolly the best server after the Korean one ;_;
no

you don't know what's happening

and it doesn't really matter what level you are honestly. teamwork is the key, we don't have it. 75% of the time.
BrokenArrow

Seph wrote:

no

and it doesn't really matter what level you are honestly. teamwork is the key, we don't have it. 75% of the time.
That happens pretty much on every server, trust me
you really can't expect to get matched up with people having a brain
you just can't
and it'll stay like this long after you turned lvl 30
Nofool

Seph wrote:

no

I've been lvl 1 too and i know what it is when someone is suiciding over and over involuntarily or idk, it's the same everywhere. I agree that the lvl doesn't change that much things, peoples need differents times to learn how to play this game, you prolly don't need as much time as most of them. Teamwork is still non-existent at "hight elo" if you'r not playing with a team that you know well... You should try to play in another region 8D...
Katze

Seph wrote:

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER PLAY THIS
Hika
/me cries about denied penta
Navizel

Seph wrote:

you know how pinoys are. well, actually it's everywhere. Stealing and autolocking lanes, having two/three roles in one team and baron>inhib
Vulf
It's best to not take pre-level 30 games too seriously.
maal
pls seph listen to the experienced players instead of assuming qq

i love your build tho hueuheuheuh
Jordan

Vulf wrote:

It's best to not take anything that is not a ranked game too seriously.
Fixed I guess °~°
Vulf
Not everyone likes to play ranked. I personally hate the whole atmosphere it creates. It's kinda sickening to some.

There is nothing wrong with taking any game seriously just don't let it get to the point to where you are going to ruins someones day.
GeeNX
I almost leveled up to 30 playing only with my friends, I guess I'm a bit lucky, and when I played alone I normally stomped games, because I was used to feed with my lv 30 friends, then I played with lv 20 people and... wow, they're even worse than me
BrokenArrow
Damn why am I reading every single of GeenX' posts in xPeke's voice
Seph pls transfer to EUW this instant and play together with me, I'll carry you to lvl 30 np 8-)
show more