1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

Dat Warwick
posted
Took my friend's Bronze 4 account to have some funzies.

Dear lord that was hilarious. Last game took over an hour, our Kayle was disconnecting at the very least twice per minute whole late game, Teemo spent time segment around minutes 10-20 shrooming the base in a sudden autism attack. I guess Caitlyn ulting in melee range is not a surprise, but ours managed to do so twice in a single teamfight. All this accompanied by constant swearing and insulting.

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.

My sides are leaving the orbit.
posted

TKiller wrote:

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.
I guess people don't get the concept of stunning him...

Was told a few hours ago in a ranked game that "Xin Zhao should be building tanky in most cases."
I've been under the impression that he can be a pretty good assassin too...
Unless something's changed in the past year or something, I must have missed something...
posted
Xin Zhao needs to survive in order to get in multiple rotations of his spell cooldowns. Can't safely play as an assassin due to zero escape.
posted
If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
posted
u wot did you just copy pasterino
posted
Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
posted
One damage item + tank items is still a bruiser build. I thought assassins built full damage and relied on their disengage to get out of fights. Like Zed Ahri Kha'zix LB etc.
posted
The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
posted
Yeah u should definitely build Xin tanky , but if i get ahead early i like to grab a brutelizer
posted
piglet comment
posted
DIMS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU FUCKIGN DUMB SHIT
posted
another boring 3-0 sweep
thank you real korea
posted

maal wrote:

posted

tyrael6192 wrote:

maal wrote:

posted

Kanye West wrote:

If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
Again with the whole 'I use bad champions/roles for them'. Facedesk.

SiFly wrote:

Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
I generally go Hunter's Machete, Mobility Boots, (maybe upgrade the Machete), Blade of the Ruined, then two of Omen/Sunfire/Spirit V/Maw of Mal and go from there (depending on the enemy team, of course).
I agree, I generally only go Blade as my one damage item... People start freaking out because I get ONE damage item (one and a half if you count Maw I guess). I'm something like 6/3 in Ranked as a Jungler Xin Zhao and I saw no need to change it because I was winning games with it. So I 'guess' that's bruiser-ish...

I'm not saying I go 100% damage. But based on what I listed, is that full damage? People would be dumb to say yes.

TKiller wrote:

The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
I've tried it several times in normal and it's absolutely hilarious. =D
posted
Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
posted

Snepif wrote:

Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
This actually sounds like EUW.

Low D1 to be specific though.
posted
LAS is full of egocentric, racist and xenophobic people, from the top Challenger to Bronze 5, lol. People tend to take the game too serious in ranked games and always "My opinion > your opinion". Its pretty funny though, people going full retarded and mad.
posted

Fabi wrote:

LAS is full of egocentric, racist and xenophobic people, from the top Challenger to Bronze 5, lol. People tend to take the game too serious in ranked games and always "My opinion > your opinion". Its pretty funny though, people going full retarded and mad.

You somehow expect it is different somewhere else??
show more