forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
SiFly_old

Vulf wrote:

Rengar has been disabled in most competitive play tournies because of the triple/quadra Q bug which has existed since that champions release. Riot so good at fixing bugs lelelelel. Ferocity is probably the dumbest thing they have ever added to this game. Rengar needs a resource rework since Riot will never be able to balance that champion with the current one as ferocity.

Nasus doesn't need anymore nerfs after the current ones on PBE. They need to actually BUFF stuff for once instead of nerfing everything to shit which in itself is making this game boring and frustrating to play. The only reason Nasus is so stupid now is because everything has been nerfed around him (preseason masteries kinda helped him too). You can't just nerf stuff constantly for 2 years and expect good things to happen.
Most anoying is when they nerf something to death. Fine if that happens and you make a mistakes, but revert the nerfs partially to make it have less of an impact (for example mf). (Except from some obvious champs they want to keep weak).

Rengar is mainly anoying when they build damage and randomly one shot you with his ult. Has so much map pressure when you don't know his location. A little bit like eve, but with eve you have some warning.
Ceph23
Oh god. Here comes the nerf VS. buffs discussions again.
Vulf
Not really...

It just ties back to what we had going on 4 pages ago and with the more recent rengar and nasus stuff. Unless someone brings up more points that I feel obliged to reply to there really isn't anything I can add beyond this point. In the end this is the problem with having a single thread about league of legends it gets cluttered with random stuff easily.. Especially when you go afk for a few days. I feel I already beat the whole "riots balance philosophy is hurting the game" thing to death. I'll most likely be too busy playing Smite to pay much attention to this thread anyways. :(
TKiller
Smite is plain terrible tho.
Vulf
Hey I like it. lol
This is really off topic now... :(
GeeNX
hey

today I carried a ranked game along with a warwick mate top.

I just focused on doing damage, but that warwick tanked whole enemy team. What a man wolf
BrokenArrow
hey

today I wanted to play LoL

but I couldn't log in

fuck you Riot
maal
nah BA lemme tell u this

league got ddos'd

club penguin got ddos'd

dota 2 got ddos'd

ea.com got ddos'd

why?

ask pl

https://twitter.com/derptrolling
SiFly_old

maal wrote:

nah BA lemme tell u this

league got ddos'd

club penguin got ddos'd

dota 2 got ddos'd

ea.com got ddos'd

why?

ask pl

https://twitter.com/derptrolling
Someone had few dollars left and decided to have some fun with a botnet this night,
Vulf
Can't even bump a thread(s) on their forums atm because of billions of "RITO FIX SERVERS PLS" threads being made a second.
Stefan
Farewell, Dota2
Nofool
Hey

today I wanted to play LoL

but I had not my computer

fuck you riot

legit
tyrael6192
Kanye West

Ceph23 wrote:

Better than the generic spam end game screens
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

Better than the generic spam end game screens
I
YOUR
Aoriki
Finally, the server decided to not act like crap.

BrokenArrow
Wow I played Vayne today for the first time of my life
she cool
maal
she best

even though she has the second lowest winrate atm hahahahahahah
Ceph23
^Really? Didn't know that. Vayne is probably my go to champ. I have a really high win rate with her.
maal
ya same

i just read it on reddit recently, but seems like she's a bit higher now, tho her winrate is 44.91% in gold on euw
scottyyy
I also like Vayne :)

http://www.lolparse.com/ that's the site that shows this btw
Vulf
Those starts are very inaccurate if you have done one of the following

Uninstalled league at one point.
Got a new PC or play on a different one.

I've done both so it says I have like 100 Warwick games which is very wrong lol.
You have to email Riot support if you want 100% champion stats from your normal games, but sadly I doubt they do request like that anymore.
scottyyy
Indeed. My logs are accurate however. :p
Love
I hate shyv

TKiller
Amumu laning is broken.

Thankfully noone knows that.

Was a very hard game but we pulled it through Jinx not sucking too much dick and me ulting at right times.

Also, how to gank botlane from toplane with no teleport: fucking walk through mid giving zero fucks.
maal

can defeat dodgedlol
Blaziken

Tried Kha Zix jungle for the first time.

Gotta love being collapsed upon first in teamfights.
Hika
I am complete shit with Kha jungle. How does it even work, jesus christ.
I'm sure they nerfed the crap out of his W too, amirite

I find him super fitting for the mid lane however
Blaziken
The only reason I managed to pull it off is because every lane was dominating. I'm terrible at ganking and I probably would never try this ever again, if I gotta jungle I would just pick Udyr.
Seikunai
I went 0/8/7 Support Zyra and 1/10 Solo Top Fiora

What the hell is happening to me they're my mains..

I got those results after I got a 23/8 Fiora and a 2/5/29 Zyra (same roles).

My best jungler would be always Hecarim. I own with him, I guess hahaha. My worst jungle is Vi and Sejuani. Heck, I suck at using them both, no matter what I do.
BrokenArrow

Hika wrote:

I am complete shit with Kha jungle. How does it even work, jesus christ.
I'm sure they nerfed the crap out of his W too, amirite

I find him super fitting for the mid lane however
Where's the problem? Having a hard time sustaining in the jungle or at ganking? I usually solve those by getting an early vamp cepter and evolve E at level 6, I guess that makes him a pretty decent jungler overall
But that might be because I have no experience with any other jungler because I hate having to build tanky, so yeah
At the same time I hate lane Kha'Zix because those smart suckers never get isolated ;-;
tyrael6192
evolve q first and rush hydra... gives you the lifesteal you need to survive, and then the aoe from hydra allows you to isolate the big creeps in each camp for HUUUUGE q damage

like you can clear a camp in 1 second with w + hydra + q
Jordan

tyrael6192 wrote:

evolve q first and rush hydra... gives you the lifesteal you need to survive, and then the aoe from hydra allows you to isolate the big creeps in each camp for HUUUUGE q damage

Nightblue <3
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

Like BA i usually evolve E first ,_, evolve Q first is ofc way better to clear camps faster but i think it depends on your playstyle (more jungle or more ganks?), with E at lvl 6 you can gank pretty easily but i guess you won't really need it if your mate(s) got something to cc the one(s) you'r ganking (so it also depends on your team é_è...).
Aoriki
I rarely ADC since my last hits are pretty bad but...wut~?

Jordan
"Think of Jaden Smith when you smite" -Voyboy stream 2014
Hika
is it okay if i think about saint when i smite
Snepif

Hika wrote:

is it okay if i think about saint when i smite
I'm sure it's okay for the enemy team!

By the way I have this fear for Gragas... I fear that champion so much when it's on the enemy team... Specially in high elo where they are just untouchable with E and ult all the darn day.
psKirika
You can ban him if you play ranked and is the banner fyi
Snepif
Well that's obvious... but with so many banneable champions there's not much hope. I feel like 3 bans is not enough.
show more