League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
tyrael6192
Justykanna
Is it just me, or did my reroll gauge not fill some...? o_O
SiFly
That was actually an experiment for Pantheon which went quite okay more than once. Been using those quints on Akali for the past week as well, but hybrid pen marks.

I feel like spellvamp quints are highly underrated overall. With WotA being weird as it is now, Akali sustain nerfed really hard back when Lich Bane became magic on-hit, and still no spellvamp items for AD champions Gunblade AD part being nerfed long ago, I find them worth using myself, especially over AD quints which I pretty much only use for stuff like level 1-2 kills.
.
Do you really see the effect of them? Still figuring out what the optimal runes are for my jungle morgana. I only get out with ~60-70% hp after full clear, would like to have that higher.
TKiller

SiFly wrote:

That was actually an experiment for Pantheon which went quite okay more than once. Been using those quints on Akali for the past week as well, but hybrid pen marks.

I feel like spellvamp quints are highly underrated overall. With WotA being weird as it is now, Akali sustain nerfed really hard back when Lich Bane became magic on-hit, and still no spellvamp items for AD champions Gunblade AD part being nerfed long ago, I find them worth using myself, especially over AD quints which I pretty much only use for stuff like level 1-2 kills.
.
Do you really see the effect of them? Still figuring out what the optimal runes are for my jungle morgana. I only get out with ~60-70% hp after full clear, would like to have that higher.
If you're really trying to jungle morgana, AP quints would do you more benefit. Actually same for laning.

I've been mentioning champions having no spellvam mechanic and/or sustain reliant whether it is because of health costs of Vlad and Mundo or being a resetting melee assasing - Akali.

Morgana is different, her base spellvamp is more than enough even after all the nerfs.
BrokenArrow


Our Kassadin was afk for the first 15 minutes of the game
And that Katarina is Diamond V, yet she behaved like a bronzi :/ (not even talking about skill, just from what she wrote)
f i z i k


ap xin is the best xin
e:/ no he didnt sell items late,he backdoored like crazy with lichbane all game long lmfao
Sapphiire
Guys can some of you play with me :s i wanna hardcore train Mid and support but its kinda boring alone


Euw : SoG Tava
Ceph23
Damn. Now I wish that LOL here allows us to play on servers from other countries :/
tiper

#SWAG
TKiller


Got carried by Ziggs guy.

Went 2/0 in lane with Jinx being 1/1 I believe, but lost real hard in early sieges.

Also lost t3 tower top at like 15-20 minutes
tyrael6192
rengar needs to be removed from the game along with his anti-fun friend nasus
- O n i -
rengar is stupid annoying to play against
you get fucked with no warning lol
BrokenArrow


Support Karma stronk
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

rengar needs to be removed from the game along with his anti-fun friend nasus
Why do people hate Rengar so much? o_o
I have yet to play with/against one that I would call 'game changing'...
silmarilen

tyrael6192 wrote:

rengar needs to be removed from the game along with his anti-fun friend nasus
no
tyrael6192
yes riot pls i sell my soul delete these champions
Vulf
Rengar has been disabled in most competitive play tournies because of the triple/quadra Q bug which has existed since that champions release. Riot so good at fixing bugs lelelelel. Ferocity is probably the dumbest thing they have ever added to this game. Rengar needs a resource rework since Riot will never be able to balance that champion with the current one as ferocity.

Nasus doesn't need anymore nerfs after the current ones on PBE. They need to actually BUFF stuff for once instead of nerfing everything to shit which in itself is making this game boring and frustrating to play. The only reason Nasus is so stupid now is because everything has been nerfed around him (preseason masteries kinda helped him too). You can't just nerf stuff constantly for 2 years and expect good things to happen.
SiFly

Vulf wrote:

Rengar has been disabled in most competitive play tournies because of the triple/quadra Q bug which has existed since that champions release. Riot so good at fixing bugs lelelelel. Ferocity is probably the dumbest thing they have ever added to this game. Rengar needs a resource rework since Riot will never be able to balance that champion with the current one as ferocity.

Nasus doesn't need anymore nerfs after the current ones on PBE. They need to actually BUFF stuff for once instead of nerfing everything to shit which in itself is making this game boring and frustrating to play. The only reason Nasus is so stupid now is because everything has been nerfed around him (preseason masteries kinda helped him too). You can't just nerf stuff constantly for 2 years and expect good things to happen.
Most anoying is when they nerf something to death. Fine if that happens and you make a mistakes, but revert the nerfs partially to make it have less of an impact (for example mf). (Except from some obvious champs they want to keep weak).

Rengar is mainly anoying when they build damage and randomly one shot you with his ult. Has so much map pressure when you don't know his location. A little bit like eve, but with eve you have some warning.
Ceph23
Oh god. Here comes the nerf VS. buffs discussions again.
Vulf
Not really...

It just ties back to what we had going on 4 pages ago and with the more recent rengar and nasus stuff. Unless someone brings up more points that I feel obliged to reply to there really isn't anything I can add beyond this point. In the end this is the problem with having a single thread about league of legends it gets cluttered with random stuff easily.. Especially when you go afk for a few days. I feel I already beat the whole "riots balance philosophy is hurting the game" thing to death. I'll most likely be too busy playing Smite to pay much attention to this thread anyways. :(
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply